• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekku

Not really. The guy getting his leg amputated after being crushed by a helicopter was in the reveal trailer.

I meant the elevator screenshot. I had a feeling it was only the beginning, and it seems like I was right. People are going bananas with screenshots now.

I'm not the biggest fan of singleplayer really, but I'd like to save something for my own playthrough. I'm out of this thread for a while now.

sirap

x5QvjCq.jpg

zCvIow9.jpg

r9Pv9dA.jpg

KLO8ica.jpg

Guys I found chinese Ellie...

Don't want to be that guy that spoils the entire campaign for people, so if people want me to stop or link instead of posting, please say so.

And yeah, jaggies, but whatever.

A lot of those jaggies in the second screen are from a half-rez buffer from their depth of field. It is rendered obviously after MSAA and causes problems.

To reiterate. Could someone please post a difference of the object motionblur with the slider at 50% and one at 100%? :D

Raven77

Just an FYI

Operation Locker not only has 3 levels (I believe the indoor area is 3 stories tall throughout), but it also has the outside flanking route.

I don't believe this map will be as big of a grind fest as metro. I'm actually, surprisingly, looking forward to it. I loves me some snow maps.

Milennia

Just an FYI

Operation Locker not only has 3 levels (I believe the indoor area is 3 stories tall throughout), but it also has the outside flanking route.

I don't believe this map will be as big of a grind fest as metro. I'm actually, surprisingly, looking forward to it. I loves me some snow maps.

Same, i can forgive a bit of a bottleneck if theres some good flanking routes in the snow :p

vilmer_

I'm getting some CRAZY flickering issues. I wonder if it's these new nvidia drivers (331.65), it's like a disco ball is in front of me at all times. Anyone else have this issue or heard of it? I don't feel like having a seizure :lol

i5 2500K @ 4.3GHz
8GB DDR3
GTX 770 4GB

1920x1080
4xMSAA
Ultra everything, except post-AA set to off

Framerate anywhere between 30 - 60. Closer to the latter than the former, occasionally going over. Highly dependant on what's going on. One scene in particular sent my framerate below 30, probably due to the dynamic lighting/whatever the fuck Frostbite 3 does.

Engine is truly spectacular. Mass Effect 4 and Dragon Age 3 are going to look incredible.

Sounds great, thanks! I have a very similar rig, but will probably settle for 2XMSAA to get a bit closer to 60. Especially for the mp.

Also those pics are amazing.

Faith

i5 2500K @ 4.3GHz
8GB DDR3
GTX 770 4GB

1920x1080
4xMSAA
Ultra everything, except post-AA set to off

Framerate anywhere between 30 - 60. Closer to the latter than the former, occasionally going over. Highly dependant on what's going on. One scene in particular sent my framerate below 30, probably due to the dynamic lighting/whatever the fuck Frostbite 3 does
I hope your CPU is to weak fot this game. I have the same setup, but a 4770K i7 Haswell. Hopefully I will get constant 60fps @1080p/Ultra/4xMSAA.

Raven77

Anybody running SLI Nvidia cards?

I have two 560 TI's and am wondering how well it will hold up. BF3 ran pretty well mostly maxed out and at 1080p.

Salsa

dofCTpD.png

done did it

never even played the beta this time around but yeah, cant escape it since all my buds (playing since BF2) are gonna be here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom