• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

cripterion

For those of us with Win 8.1, any way to check if we are we on that DX11.2? Dxdiag only listing DirectX 11.

Is there a way to move the folder BF4 is installed from my regular hard drive to my SSD?

Copy/Paste into your Origin folder on SSD. Uninstall your game. Reinstall it pointing to your SSD folder and it will pick it up from there.

Timu

3770/Titan/8GB - didn't have FPS counter on as i was ShadowPlaying but i'd say performance on Ultra/4xMSAA was flawless for the most part; closer to 60 than not. Only time it chugged was when the building collapses and you're sliding through it.
Oh that's good, however I have SLI so it should be around double of that performance.=p

Campaign is already more enjoyable than Battlefield 3.

bf1bnpwh.png

bf27do5r.png

Totally agreed. Dat Omar.

Better looking game than Crysis 3.

I think Dice wins for their style and special effects. By CryEngine 3 still has a lot more technical sophistication. Just walking through an example level in their SDK and tweaking the lighting\sun position is mind-blowing.

I really want to go home now and see this game in person. Aaaaaarg

Heysoos

For anyone playing single player with a 360 control, are the button prompts still showing Keyboard/Mouse only?

BF3 was a pain in the ass to play through because of the freaking QTEs not working with the control.

Does the campaign have anything to do with the BF3 campaign? Is it worth suffering through BF3 SP in preparation? (waiting for next gen to get BF4)

I think Dice wins for their style and special effects. By CryEngine 3 still has a lot more technical sophistication. Just walking through an example level in their SDK and tweaking the lighting\sun position is mind-blowing.

Perhaps, but there's a shot where your POV looks down at your extraction exploding and i was generally wowed - better technically than the screenshots from the previous page.

Gibbo

done w the second mission. As others have already said- next gen is here guys. And if theres any game to buy that 144hz monitor for, it is this one.

Dave_6

For anyone playing single player with a 360 control, are the button prompts still showing Keyboard/Mouse only?

BF3 was a pain in the ass to play through because of the freaking QTEs not working with the control.

Wondering this myself!

Screens look awesome! The graphics alone are why I'm itching to play SP.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Wait wait, are those legit PC screenshots?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
This stream having 1/4th of the game shown is hilarious.

I can say the textures are um... pretty...? I can't say anything about the gameplay because I can't see it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sethos fix your shit please, this is unwatchable.

also, no sound.

This thread is going spoiler alert.

Since when do people care about single player in a Battlefield game? it's always hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom