• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefront 2 Alpha Impressions

Newlove

Obi-Wan and Mace would be cool, and the list may not be accurate but I do have a feeling they just won't be in it. Maybe it's not so easy to acquire the licenses to represent Ewan McGregor and Samuel L Jackson.

Big Nikus

Play an Officer. Buff/regen constantly.

Thanks for the advice, it worked. I'm having more fun playing an Officer, to the point where I'm more comfortable playing other classes now :p
It's definitely more enjoyable and easy to get into than Battlefront 1 for me. I played some BF1 again and once again ran around everywhere like a headless chicken. I feel more focused on BF2. Really hyped for the full game now.

Anybody knows when the alpha ends ?
Don't say omega.

It was scheduled to end yesterday.

Thanks for the advice, it worked. I'm having more fun playing an Officer, to the point where I'm more comfortable playing other classes now :p
It's definitely more enjoyable and easy to get into than Battlefront 1 for me. I played some BF1 again and once again ran around everywhere like a headless chicken. I feel more focused on BF2. Really hyped for the full game now.

Good to hear!

Top Bottom