• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 and Bayonetta Direct-Feed Footage

NateDrake

Just captured & uploaded a few clips from Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2. I can upload any portion of Bayonetta 1, so I'll take some requests if you want to see a specific area. May do a Wii U/Xbox 360 comparison video if people are interested. I'll do some Link and Daisy Bayonetta costume footage tomorrow.

Update:

Bayonetta 2: Battle of Summons (720p 60fps)

Update with new videos:
Bayonetta 2: Epic Battle (Direct-Feed 720p60fps GamerSyde Quality)

Bayonetta Footage:
Bayonetta: Princess Peach Gameplay (Direct-Feed Wii U)

Bayonetta: Samus Gameplay (Direct-Feed Wii U)

Bayonetta 2 Footage: (Both videos are pretty damn epic)

Bayonetta 2: Paradiso – The Gates of Paradise (Direct-Feed Wii U)

Bayonetta 2: The Gates of Paradise Boss Battle (Direct-Feed Wii U)

aa0b763c720ab1096666d8fc8957b12a-640x360x12-gif.79826

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Watching the peach video, this person doesn't seem very good at Bayonetta.

Also direct feed doesn't mean much on youtube.

Still...

ibwX8sbblGP0pt.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Haven't even played it yet and I just know Bayonetta 2 is gonna be my Game of the Year

QUEEN

NateDrake

"Direct-feed"

*clicks, YouTube, compressed as hell, 30fps*

*closes tab, downvotes topic, curses OP*

Youtube is my only option. Have no other means of uploading footage.

Watching the peach video, this person doesn't seem very good at Bayonetta.

Also direct feed doesn't mean much on youtube.

Still...

ibwX8sbblGP0pt.gif
Switching between the two games threw me off a little bit. Plus having a beagle bark in your ears while playing can be distracting.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Switching between the two games threw me off a little bit. Plus having a beagle bark in your ears while playing can be distracting.
Oh, it's you? Keep practicing bro. Bayo has a beautiful combo system you can be really creative with. It's super fun.

Beagle bark is indeed an ungodly sound.

NateDrake

Oh, it's you? Keep practicing bro. Bayo has a beautiful combo system you can be really creative with. It's super fun.

I know. I beat the original game on PS3 and 360 back when it first released. Mostly adjusting back to the game mechanics and Wii U controller. I also hadn't bought any techniques yet. My dog going insane didn't help since I kept looking over at him to get him out of the window while trying to dodge attacks.

I had actually not seen any Bayonetta footage at all, ever, until tonight.

All I could think while watching the YouTube videos was: "THIS is Bayonetta? Freakin' awesome!"

I will need this in my life sooner than I thought.

GAF, noob question: Should I play the first game first, or can I just jump right into Bayonetta 2? I'm asking for both story and gameplay reasons.

SenkiDala

Didn't know this had launched for public use. Will definitely consider it for future uploads. Thanks.

Yes the streaming quality is awesome, well it's the Gamersyde quality. They talked about it a lot on the French side of the site, dunno if they did on the English side. Some details aren't here yet (like adding comments) but the most important (uploading videos) is here. :)

Berg

I had actually not seen any Bayonetta footage at all, ever, until tonight.

All I could think while watching the YouTube videos was: "THIS is Bayonetta? Freakin' awesome!"

I will need this in my life sooner than I thought.

GAF, noob question: Should I play the first game first, or can I just jump right into Bayonetta 2? I'm asking for both story and gameplay reasons.

I'll be playing the first....first. Since it comes free with Bayo2, i figured might as well.

NateDrake

Yes the streaming quality is awesome, well it's the Gamersyde quality. They talked about it a lot on the French side of the site, dunno if they did on the English side. Some details aren't here yet (like adding comments) but the most important (uploading videos) is here. :)

Good to know. I primarily upload footage that I think GAF has interest in, so Gamersyde upload/video player is probably a better option given the feedback of this thread.

NateDrake

Do we even have official confirmation that NA is only getting two discs in one case?

Japan and EU get two separate cases, I really hope NA does as well. :(

Do we even have official confirmation that NA is only getting two discs in one case?

If NoA were smart (which I'm not sure they are), they would give us two cases. Bayonetta 1 + 2 are hardcore games for hardcore fans and those fans would greatly appreciate this.

If they can release Kirby's Dream Collection and Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary in two cases each and charge $30 for them, they should easily be able to do the same for Bayo 1 and 2, a $60 package. But I doubt they will.

Ostinatto

If NoA were smart (which I'm not sure they are), they would give us two cases. Bayonetta 1 + 2 are hardcore games for hardcore fans and those fans would greatly appreciate this.

If they can release Kirby's Dream Collection and Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary in two cases each and charge $30 for them, they should easily be able to do the same for Bayo 1 and 2, a $60 package. But I doubt they will.

What about a Limited Edition for NA?

Shauni

Holy shit, really? Was JP a special edition situation like the EU, or was it a standard thing. I could see them doing it for a SE, but as just a standard thing you get when you buy B2, I don't know if they'd go that extra mile or not.

Holy shit, really? Was JP a special edition situation like the EU, or was it a standard thing. I could see them doing it for a SE, but as just a standard thing you get when you buy B2, I don't know if they'd go that extra mile or not.

Standard. There was not Special Edition in Japan. Every copy comes with both games in two cases.

Europe gets three versions and the two SKUs that include both games each receive a separate case for each title.

Top Bottom