• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 release date: October 24th in the US

Lucael

Is the free copy of Bayonetta 1 always going to be included with new copies of Bayo 2? I want Bayo 2 but not sure i'm going to have the money for it right away.

An online store here it's selling two versions:

3max.jpg
with Bayo 1 reference on the cover

3max.jpg
and without it

The first one it's supposed to be a "special edition" but no mention of any bonus except Bayo 1 disc.

Oh wait. Something is clearly off since on the second one covere it's Bayonetta version from the first game. <.<

Mupod

Still have my Futureshop E3 preorder from last year, so I get it for 40 bucks too as opposed to whatever price they jacked it up to this year because Canada.

I never did finish nonstop infinite climax mode in the original. I hope they fixed the Kilgore glitch too, it was hard to avoid falling back on that if you know about it but it kinda trivialized parts of the game.

Oh hell yes.

Not looking forward to playing it with the gamepad, but oh well.

Bring it.

I'm very glad I got a pro controller with mine. I find the gamepad uncomfortable to use for long periods and its battery is not up to the task for monster hunter sessions.

Damn, I was hoping they'd announce some sort of super special collector's edition when they revealed the date. Oh well, I can finally ask for that week off work!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl

3max.jpg

3max.jpg
and without it

The first one it's supposed to be a "special edition" but no mention of any bonus except Bayo 1 disc.

Oh wait. Something is clearly off since on the second one covere it's Bayonetta version from the first game. <.<

The second cover seems fake because it has the Bayonetta 1 design/render on it for Bayonetta 2.

Hyped as fuck, but late October - November has so many games that I want to play this year.

I mean, I'm interested in:

10/21: Shadow Warrior (PS4)

10/24: Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

10/28: Sunset Overdrive (XBO), and Lords of the Fallen (PS4)

11/04: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4) (If it is actually as good as it's looking)

11/11: Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XBO), Assassin’s Creed Unity (PS4), and Tales of Hearts R (Vita)

11/18: Farcry 4 (PS4), and Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)

11/25: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS)

So much shittttt

Jawmuncher

Nice.
I get Hyrule Warriors in Sept and Bayonetta in Oct and HOPEFULLY Smash in Nov or Dec.

My WiiU purchase is finally going to get the love it deserves.

3max.jpg

3max.jpg
and without it

eb6.jpg

Renzoku

Banned
Still on the fence. The aesthetic of these games is so god damn unappealing to me, but the gameplay is so good.

Top Bottom