• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 release date: October 24th in the US

Stulaw

The first one it's supposed to be a "special edition" but no mention of any bonus except Bayo 1 disc.

Oh wait. Something is clearly off since on the second one covere it's Bayonetta version from the first game. <.<

It was confirmed back at E3 that both will be included whether you get it at Retail or Download.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/8gnzglre8-ifs047qnofsrvdn8k6r4ey

Bayonetta comes packed in with the purchase of every retail packaged version of Bayonetta 2. Nintendo eShop purchases of either Bayonetta or Bayonetta 2 will include an automatic discount on the other game.

Although with Nintendo Europe it seems to be a Special Edition, which doesn't make sense unless it sells 2 cheaper without 1.

Nyoro SF

Let's rock, baby. The preview videos and screens look incredible. And it comes with the original Bayonetta too... such good value man.

AdanVC

FINALLY!! Now I can be 100% hyped for this game. I was still worried this game could get delayed or something since they haven't announced an exact release date yet but now I can die peacefully (or after I played this gem of course). Perfect game for Halloween is perfect!

I was hoping there wouldn't be such a big gap between the JPN & NA release dates. Not sure what Nintendo's reasoning is for making the other 2 territories wait an extra month to play the game but I bet it's stupid. Hopefully we'll get a demo soon, I need this game in my life RIGHT STAT NOW!

ohlawd

Finally! I was getting concerned, its the end of August and we still didn't have a date. Strange though, the 24th is a Friday...

not Nintendo's first time in releasing games on a Friday. perfect time to release tbh; your weekend is gonna be great.

except me, I work weekends.

not Nintendo's first time in releasing games on a Friday. perfect time to release tbh; your weekend is gonna be great.

Best weekend evar! I like it, more games should release on Friday. I know it's happened before but it's still very unusual to see a release date that isn't a Tuesday.

Top Bottom