• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beautiful Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Post some pics of beautiful tech and hardware designs.

iPhone 4 - This changes everything. Again.
That birth of FaceTime and the Retina Display.
vMDakX.gif

LaCie Hard Drives
18mju5klecjbxjpg.jpg

Sony Vaio Z. Not only was it an outlandishly fast machine, it was also amazingly premium. It featured SSD and ultra high quality display. Everything was top notch. It was also insanely expensive, but if you where serious about Laptoping this 13-inch was a technical marvel.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Say watcha want about the PS3-alpha-controller. For me, it'll always be sexy.

0rB9YoE.jpg

Aurongel

A well crafted camera or watch stands head and shoulders among almost any other piece of modern technology in my opinion. Cellphones are comparatively simple devices that don't require much external design to be suit their purpose.

Fuji X100:

ZURBEA.JPG

Nikon DF:

Nikon-Df-Silber.jpg

jbueno

The NeoGeo AES. Hot stuff.

ifMf356.jpg

MG8iCUt.gif

Also, Bang & Olufsen CRTs boasted some pretty cool design, even it PQ didn´t quite compare to profesional CRT monitors.

lNLoTeX.jpg

PowerBook G3 "Pismo".

Favourite Mac I ever owned. Minimal. Sleek. Curvy.

A billion Ports

BsH8TNG.jpg

Had 2 expansion bays so you could put 2 batteries in if you took the DVD drive out as well.

Loved that machine.

Servbot24

Banned
Rear-projection TV's were dope

Also pretty much any laptop that didn't have a widescreen aspect ratio. Loved them

I kind of just love bulky tech in general. Really makes you feel like you got your money's worth

??? to each their own but this stuff all looks like a 50 yr old dad from the 90s designed these

Sony Vaio Z. Not only was it an outlandishly fast machine, it was also amazingly premium. It featured SSD and ultra high quality display. Everything was top notch. It was also insanely expensive, but if you where serious about Laptoping this 13-inch was a technical marvel.

Right now, I'm reading neogaf in one of them.

Vaioception!!!

PS: yeah, back in the day was absolutely amazing machine, even today it kicks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom