• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy coupon (10% games until March)

Odysseus

Banned
"Cash value is 1/100th of 1 cent."

That means I just need to print out 4,000,000 of these things and I can afford an Xbox 360! Heck, I'll print 8 mil and get two!

Woohoo!

Jiggy

"Any combination, limit 3"? Is that supposed to mean that if I buy three games, I get 10% off of the total purchase?

And what's stopping me from printing out multiple copies of this coupon and using them on separate visits for different games from now until March?

bumpkin

Odysseus said:
"Cash value is 1/100th of 1 cent."

That means I just need to print out 4,000,000 of these things and I can afford an Xbox 360! Heck, I'll print 8 mil and get two!

Woohoo!
I seriously doubt they'd honor that many at once... But if you can pull it off, you're my new hero. :lol

Tarazet

bumpkin said:
I seriously doubt they'd honor that many at once... But if you can pull it off, you're my new hero. :lol

It would cost more than $400 to print them all out, I'm sure.

Tarazet

I'm trying to think of what I would want to buy with this. I already used a $5 off coupon to get Radiata Stories, which is the same deal. I already got Suikoden Tactics and cleaned out all the stores around here of Suikoden IV.

Patience will be my ally, I think. Maybe I'll use it on Black Friday.

Top Bottom