• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best PS Move games?

Thread title. I'm seeking the best PS Move games out there, as I've recently acquired a PS Move and heard great things about it's accuracy. I already ordered Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, which has PS Move support. Can't wait for it! What say you, GAF? What are some of the best PS Move games out there?

Grinchy

Banned
Sports Champions was really good back in 2010 or whenever it came out. I haven't played since then, so who knows how well things hold up, but pretty much every game on it was well-made.

Never in my life have I cared about bocce ball, but I played a crazy amount of it on that game. The table tennis was awesome, especially if you and a friend stand side by side and battle it out. The disc golf was great, too.

Thread title. I'm seeking the best PS Move games out there, as I've recently acquired a PS Move and heard great things about it's accuracy. I already ordered Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, which has PS Move support. Can't wait for it! What say you, GAF? What are some of the best PS Move games out there?

Resi 5 is good with the move, uses a similar control scheme to Resi 4 on the Wii if you've played that before. I used to play FPS games online religiously with the Move back in the day. MAG (No longer active unfortunately), Killzone 3 & Resistance 3 were the pick of the bunch. There's some other goodies like Socom 4, Child of Eden, HOTD Overkill, Dead Space Extraction, Heavy Rain & Ruse if looking for something different.

I'd probably put Sorcery in there as a kind of dark horse too. It's a simple exploration game built around the move so you end up doing different movements to cast particular spells in the game.

Thanks for replying, people. Many mentions of Sports Champions I saw. Also intrigued by Sorcery, seems like something up my alley. Also want to delve into the shooters like Killzone 3 and the others, I think there's a Time Crisis bundle out there for Move.

HE1NZ

Banned
Sports Champions 1-2 and Medieval Moves (it's the devs of SC, they took a sword and shield part and made into a full game). A whole bunch of great lightgun and Wii ports.

Geki-D

Banned
SDvNIcS.png

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

QIzckg9.png

Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles.

Grinchy

Banned
Sports Champions 1-2 and Medieval Moves (it's the devs of SC, they took a sword and shield part and made into a full game). A whole bunch of great lightgun and Wii ports.
I can't believe I somehow never knew about there being a Sports Champions 2.

Geki-D

Banned
Darkside Chronicles would be great, but it has that awful camera wobble. They made it like a handheld movie. It's unplayable for me!
Yeah, I replayed through the game not too long ago and some parts were made seriously harder because of the shaking. You actually can't see wtf is going on.

bitbydeath

I’d also echo the two sports champions games.

But if you’re into boxing (and a hell of a workout) get The Fight: Lights Out.

Best boxing game since Fight Night.
images

jaysius

Banned
There was a weird ultraminimalistic puzzle game with a stick man that played with perspective on PS3, I'm not sure what it's called but it was good.

Otherwise all I remember was nightmares, even Killzone 3 was clunky with the move, even with the gun addon, you might argue maybe I didn't take enough time to fiddle with the controls and setup yadda yadda, but the Dual Shock 3(fuck I hated that thing) was superior for that game.

Last edited:

Impotaku

I was one of the few people on the planet that loved the wonderbook games going all harry potter with the move controller was great.

Top Bottom