• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best videogame music for the gym?!?

2AdEPT

I admit the following suggestion is not exactly direct video game music, but I just saw this band live adn they blew me away. They are based on the Berserk comic series and have a clear ability to convey the themes Cyberpunk and even souls games also draw on from Berserk and Manga in general. Beast in Black:

don’t know if this has been mentioned yet but “Love the Subhuman Self” from the Guilty Gear Strive OST has become one of my favorite songs lately. Definitely gets me pumped.
Daisuke himself was the composer!

StueyDuck

not one to listen to Game OSTs at gym myself.

but the Sonic Frontiers Cyberspace Tracks would probably get you pumped, they are unnecessarily good DnB and House/electronica tracks

Last edited:

Codes 208

Sonic, splatoon, pokemon, zelda, doom, sonic, dark souls 3, god of war, dbz budokai and fighterz

Oh and did i mention sonic?

I'll do you one better - you don't even need to go to the gym if you just listen to this, you actively burn calories just by this entering your ears.

Top Bottom