• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bestbuy just cancelled by new 3DS XL Majora's Mask order

So, I fell prey to the Bestbuy Cancellations. What are my hopes for still getting an MM 3DS XL in North America? Have we heard if stores will have copies available on release day? Are there any online stores that haven't opened their pre-orders yet?

Edzi

So, I fell prey to the Bestbuy Cancellations. What are my hopes for still getting an MM 3DS XL in North America? Have we heard if stores will have copies available on release day? Are there any online stores that haven't opened their pre-orders yet?

Did yours get canceled recently? Or back during the initial wave of cancelations?

VLEXP

What stores do we know of that will be carrying these on release day?

I work 5 min away from Fryes and 10 min away from Target.

Hope I can score one.

Paranerd

Neo Member

_SAKY_

So it seems BB has now, not only reinstated, my MM LE pre-order but they giving me the item for free AND with free next day shipping. Between this and the $50 gift card I recieved for my MMn3DS order getting cancelled I'm going to order from BB just to get compensated for their failures.

Target just did the same thing today. Ordered within the first few minutes of them listing stock, and it remained in stock for two hours after that. Nonetheless the order was canceled about five hours later. I did speak with Target management who wasn't at all helpful.

I got a $15 gift card.

Top Bottom