• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda E3 2015 Showcase Thread: Please Stand By

How will ZeniMax/Bethesda's conference go?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MattyG

Banned
Why no wolfenstein in banner, WHY OP WHYY
I was only using things I thought would be in the conference. Fallout 4 and Doom because we know they'll be there, ESO and Battlecry because you know they'll show something or at least mention them, and Dishonored because Dishonored 2 is heavily rumored.

TNO was actually my GOTY last year, so I feel your pain.

Turkoop

Banned
j59lAHa.gif

The reason why they announced Fallout 4 before E3 is because they are going to double whammy us with F4 and a new non mmo Elder Scrolls game.

BELIEVE.

SJRB

Gold Member
I'm so pumped for a new Dishonored. Also really hoping for an extended gameplay section of Fallout 4.

The_Monk

Been playing Fallout NV lately for nostalgia purposes so I'm hoping for some good Fallout 4 gameplay even if it's a tiny clip!

Choomp

Banned
Alright kids, these Nintendo World Championships are over, so let's have some fun with this, shall we.

AHHHHHH EXCITEMENTTTTTT

Venom Fox

Banned
This is it ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for!

A wasteland, Tallboys and an alien bounty hunter!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Watching this for Doom :3

daveo42

Banned
Getting close. Any preferred streams for this? I kinda want to roll with Youtube, but it's been kinda acting weird.

Top Bottom