• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda E3 2015 Showcase Thread: Please Stand By

How will ZeniMax/Bethesda's conference go?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MattyG

Banned
Getting close. Any preferred streams for this? I kinda want to roll with Youtube, but it's been kinda acting weird.
I've never had issues with Youtube streams until NWC. When I was watching about half an hour ago it was stuttering and freezing all over the place.

hemtae

This is a bad time for AT&T to have screwed my internet.

Looks like I'm going to be stuck reading liveblogs on my phone.

wig

Can't wait for the Fallout 4 gameplay!

Also, I know I'm in the minority but I'm hoping for some new ESO content. Really loving the game on PS4 so far.

daveo42

Banned
Really? I could have sworn he said he wasn't, he said in his thread that he wasn't but there's gonna be another YouTube stream covering it.

Well, it's on the Live from E3 channel so he might not be there, but that's the one he's been promoting right?

Mr. Tibbs

Given how CryEngine has been going for Battlecry, I'm afraid worse than the first game at this rate.

I thought the Austin studio was using Crytek and Lyon was using a modified version of id tech 5?

BzvQHM3IAAAvxU7.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Alright Bethesda, let's see if Fallout 4 can win us over
And Dishonored 2. OOPS!

Choomp

Banned
Really excited for this, it essentially kicks off E3!

Going back and forth on which stream to pick.

Honestly, the Nintendo World Championships were actually so much fun, that's the start of the show for me.

I'm watching Bethesda's Twitch stream, I'll go simple with this one.

WITHE1982

Where's my EURO-GAFFers? Here's a coffee for you:

8JOE8c9.gif

We're here huckleberry. Very bleary eyed and wondering how I can manage at work tomorrow on 3 hours sleep. What makes matters worse is having to do it all again tomorrow for Sony at 2am.

There's no fuckin feeling like E3!

MrBS

Flicking between this and EB website hoping for a Fallout 4 CE to go live. Just let me buy it already bethesda! CE predictions? It's time for a fallout boy hug pillow amirite? :p

Hawk269

Clicked the link for GameTrailers, but can't seem to find anything on that site stating they are broadcasting the event. We are 30 min out, any ideas?

Venom Fox

Banned
Well, it's on the Live from E3 channel so he might not be there, but that's the one he's been promoting right?
Oh god, I'm confused now.
I hope it's Geoff covering it, gotta love some Geoff :)
We're here huckleberry. Very bleary eyed and wondering how I can manage at work tomorrow on 3 hours sleep. What makes matters worse is having to do it all again tomorrow for Sony at 2am.

There's no fuckin feeling like E3!
Yeah! I'm up until 5am every day anyway so this is my yearly added bonus!

Top Bottom