• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda has something to say tommorow

played with the colors.....

J3mQn.jpg

Looks like the guy in shadow on the right has a modern looking collar on his jacket.

Please be Fallout related...please...

What does Bethesda have going on right now?

Skyrim DLC
Prey 2 (perhaps)
Fallout 4
Doom
Dishonored
Elder Scrolls Online

Anything else?

DaBuddaDa

Looks like the guy in shadow on the right has a modern looking collar on his jacket.

It could be anything really, there is no texture detail shown. It could the collar on a big wizard cape or something. That guy he's talking to looks like a Skyrim-ass Skyrim NPC so I'm betting it's an expansion announcement.

Wallach

To be honest, I can't see them revealing any kind of new game with only a 1-day lead-in. Bethesda would hype up a game reveal for a lot longer than 24 hours, and with more media presence.

Aren't they.... the same engine?
They really aren't the same engine.

New Vegas is built on the Gamebryo (2.0 I think) engine, just like Oblivion was and Fallout 3.
Skyrim was built on the Creation engine.

The Creation engine is technically based on a rewritten version of Gamebryo... some Gamebryo code is still in there. But Skyrim and New Vegas only share the same engine in the same way that Oblivion and Morrowind share the same engine, or hell Fallout 3 and Warhammer Online or New Vegas and Dark Age of Camelot - even less so in some cases.

Graphic engines are rewritten and changed all the time. Creation was a relatively significantly departure from Gamebryo in most cases.

i-Lo

They'll declare that they are indeed BetaShed and their motto was "sell them errors".

Please be the next Fallout game... please.

-BLITZ-

Please be Fallout related...please...

I wish to be Fallout and I really wanted to post this, but I though is too early. The CG guy is too CG-real-guy for Fallout or maybe nextgen Fallout ? Well, that will be great.

*chants enthusiastically*

Fallout 4 would be great, but I feel like it's too soon for them to talk about it.

Todd Howard said in 2010 they were working on 2 games, one in production for some time which turned out to be Skyrim and the other was still in pre-production then....

PK Gaming

I hope it's Skyrim DLC.

I've got 96 hours on that game, and I want to get 100, but I can't be arsed to play it anymore.

This is CG and they don't really do CG for their Elder Scrolls trailers, but it is time for some news about the Skyrim expansion.

It's definitely not Fallout 4, because there is no way that's for this gen consoles, and I seriously doubt they would show off their next gen games before the Skyrim expansion.

If it's not Skyrim related, then it's Prey 2. I can't see them announcing a new game like this. They would most likely do that during E3.

Fjordson

Todd Howard said in 2010 they were working on 2 games, one in production for some time which turned out to be Skyrim and the other was still in pre-production then....
Hmmm. Well, I'd bet that at least part of the studio is deep into work on FO 4, but I don't know, it just seems too soon. Would love to be wrong, though.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I would kill for a full Skyrim expansion, a la Shivering Isles.

Loxley

Not to piss in anyone's cereal, but why would they announce Fallout 4 when they haven't even unveiled the Skyrim DLC yet? The guy looks like a Nord to me, and Beth have said that big Skyrim news would be coming "soon" so I think it's a pretty safe bet this is Skyrim "expansion".

Anteater

This is CG and they don't really do CG for their Elder Scrolls trailers, but it is about time for the Skyrim expansion.

It's definitely not Fallout 4, because there is no way that's for this gen consoles, and I seriously doubt they would show off their next gen games before the Skyrim expansion.

If it's not Skyrim related, then it's Prey 2. I can't see them announce a new game like this before E3.

Wasn't the skyrim debut trailer CG?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Only Bethesda could announce the cancellation of a game with a big budget CG trailer.

Executive Producer #1" I just cancelled Prey 2, we need more scrolls n nukes, fuck everything else "
Executive Producer #2 "but I just paid Blur Studio 1 million dollar for a CG trailer, What should we do with that now? "
Executive Producer #1" let just show it on the internet"

Fjordson

Not to piss in anyone's cereal, but why would they announce Fallout 4 when they haven't even unveiled the Skyrim DLC yet? The guy looks like a Nord to me, and Beth have said that big Skyrim news would be coming "soon" so I think it's a pretty safe bet this is Skyrim "expansion".
You're probably right, but a guy can dream =[

Top Bottom