• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda has something to say tommorow

What I want: Fallout 4 announcement, Q4 2013 release on PC and 'other platforms'.

What it'll be: Skyrim DLC

Either way, I'll be a happy chappy. :)

Aaron

Look at how damp that guy is. Clearly this is the long anticipated announcement of Wet 2: Even More Wetter.

Derrick01

Banned
It's not going to be a Prey 2 cancellation announcement. I refuse to believe they would be evil enough to actually hype that.

It will be Skyrim DLC. Unless they really re-work and overhaul the gameplay I won't be very interested. It's such a goddamn chore to play through that just putting new places to "explore" isn't enough.

Cptkrush

looks like Sawyer from LOST
SawyerTousled.jpg

ReaperXL7

It's sad I guess, but when I look at that shot, all I see is Tommy older, and grizzled. It won't be Prey 2 though, they did not want Human Head showing them up.....So they squashed it.

Derrick01

Banned
Crap, how did that happen? New Vegas might well be one of the best WRPGs ever. Criminally underrated masterpiece.

They told the truth about Bethesda's garbage engine and talked about how they missed out on a bonus because they missed their metacritic target by 1 point.

Woo-Fu

Banned
They've licensed Bioware's patented Dragon Age Blood Spatter(DABS) engine and modified it to support mud?

Plasmid

The recent patch that was released for 360 (1.5) noted that dlc announcement would come out in weeks to follow. So it's probably dlc but what's it gonna be about :D?

Top Bottom