• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda has something to say tommorow

rvy

Banned
They fired the one QA guy they had, and they are passing on the savings in upcoming DLC.

1328130088842ibk56.gif

That's nonsense though, you assume they had one guy. They didn't. A monkey maybe.

neoism

Well, it's probably not Skyrim DLC announcement, but I still hold hope that it will be.

I want my dang Skyrim DLC Bethesda!

its a shame they waited sooo long. just hit the 200 hours make on skyrim, and I doubt any DLC will get me back in... definitely with mods and all.

neoism

I don't know, if his workmanship is any indication I would think that they never paid him to begin with....so I don't know what savings they could pass on.

beer on my screen

Bethesda having a QA guy .....one

That's a lie. QA..Bethesda...lolololololol

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
PS3 Skyrim Recall?

Barakov

Hopefully, it's a good Skyrim announcement. I've been look for a reason to go back in and a shiver isles type expansion would be the one.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Hmm....want it to be Fallout announce, but that'll probably be E3.

Would also want it to be Skyrim DLC, but we already had the kinnect announcement.

So that means it'll probably be Rage something or other.

H3xum

Please, just, PLEASE DON'T BE RAGE

No one wants more.

I'd rather it not be Fallout either, I want my Obsidian back.

You heard it here first: Plagues sweeping through the world of Skyrim, Nord civil war, thus them looking all thin and sickly.

PnCIa

To me, this looks nothing like the Skyrim engine. Looks more like a rendered cutscene, take the hair for example. Rage DLC, DooM, Prey 2...something like that. Or, and i´m just taking a wild guess here, they are funding Stalker 2 :p

Looks like something made on iD Tech 5.
Might be closer, but didn't id say that they were't going to give out id tech to third parties? That would mean it's Doom surely id doesn't have anything else new to show so soon. Certainly narrows the options down hey.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
please be Tango related, please be Tango related

Mxrz

Something new, pleaseeeeeeeeee.* There has to be more to this world than just DLC, sequels, kickstarter, and announcements of announcements.

* Something new without zombies, I mean.

Numpt3

Something new, pleaseeeeeeeeee.* There has to be more to this world than just DLC, sequels, kickstarter, and announcements of announcements.

* Something new without zombies, I mean.
Announcement for a kick started Skyrim zombie dlc project confirmed.

Cartman86

Banned
Ehh looks like CG. Could be Skyrim related in that the marketing materials or art was designed with CG, but I doubt if it's a hi res pack it will look anything like that.

It's either a CG teaser or a nice looking new engine for something.

They never used CG for any Fallout 3 DLC announcements and the only CG teaser for Skyrim didn't feature any characters like this. Thats the thing that makes me think its not the obvious Skyrim DLC.

Really, really hoping its something new.

Top Bottom