• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

I still can't believe the man who produced THIS flawless fucking bop also co-produced Come To Mama. How does that even happen?

jMct6ba.gif

Don't diss the song of the century!

kjiqC3J.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
As expected everyone can see Joanne mediocrity except the monsters
tumblr_n9rdvzLqbr1qe1yb5o1_400.gif
I only enjoyed Gaga's first two albums and I really liked Joanne. And have never called myself a monster. I seriously don't understand why people don't like it.

Mau ®

I mean, ARTPOP also sounded a slay on paper. Peak Zedd, Madeon, Infected Mushroom and DJ Snake. That also should've been amazing and yet...

Same thing applies here. She has a special talent for getting the WORSE out of talented people. Only Redone seems inmune to this lol

Whew, Dancin In Circles truly is that Fame Monster retread we asked for huh? This BOP 👌🏽

Edit: Shiiiieeet come through NX, give me that letdown that I love

rhandino

Banned
NO, SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK IS POSSIBLE THAT LADY GAGA + THE "IT" PRODUCERS REUNITED AND THEIR FINAL PRODUCT IS BEING RATED LOWER THAN GLORY.

7aKS0AK.jpg

AGAIN: BRITNEY SPEARS MADE A MORE SUCCESSFULL COMEBACK IN 2016 THAN LADY GAGA

7aKS0AK.jpg

Mark Ronson, Bloodpop and Florence being wasted likee this djfjslandkaldjwisndjdkd

7aKS0AK.jpg

EDIT: Oh my god is rating lower than Artpop, fucking ARTPOP!

l9AbAgX.gif

Maengun1

I actually love Hey Girl, lol? And John Wayne and Dancin' In Circles. Those are basically the 3 I think I'll still be listening to a couple months from now

Better than Artpop but I hated Artpop

Lady is it lonely?
I been callin' out your name
Tell me that you need me
'Cause I need you just the same
Everyday a heartache
I'm just tryin' to keep it sane
But I know you believe me
Baby don't you leave me

Hey girl, hey girl
We can make it easy if we lift each other
Hey girl, hey girl
We don't need to keep on one-in' up another
Hey girl, hey girl
Hey girl, hey girl
If you lose your way
Just know that I got you

Help me hold my hair back
Walk me home 'cause I can't find a cab
And we dance down the bowery
Held hands like we were 17 again
And then it's 4am
The sun is creepin' up again
Don't you leave me
Oh, darling don't you leave me

It's impossible to listen to this without visualizing two lesbians walking back home on a rainy night in the city

Frodo

I'll listen to Joana tomorrow through the appropriate channel once it drops. But, oh well... it must be sad to be a monster nowadays...

Vazduh

Mau ®;220749053 said:
Same thing applies here. She has a special talent for getting the WORSE out of talented people. Only Redone seems inmune to this lol

Two negatives make a positive, I guess

giphy.gif

I don't hate the album, mind you. I just think she could have done much better than this.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I can't even muster up the energy to drag it, my overwhelming reaction is just pure [ d i s s a p o i n t m e n t ] at the repetitive self-sabotagE

Aguila

#ICONIC
I wonder how Gags is going to take all of this. Will she continue to be stubbon and keep trying it with different genres or will she finally try to truly recreate her old sound? 🤔

Top Bottom