• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Dude Cyborgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion101

Banned
izHe9G20k2jmg.jpg

jiP8w980bQ5AK.jpg

Different games shown here :/

CorvoSol

Did anybody mention Johnny THE MAN from Chrono Trigger? I could never tell if he was a cyborg or an android. Either way, he was a black dude who turned into a SWEET TRICYCLE.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
was he actually shown to be MM from the start, or was he Xorned in later?

Houston 3 from Vigilante 8

She's not a man obviously but she's a cyborg. She drove the yellow 70s muscle car.

jbaBT7q1YRkTwE.jpg

"I may be half hu-man, but I am all wo-man"

Sorry if it was already posted

I tried to make my dude in Deus Ex black but he ended up looking Indian... Actually he looked a lot like that Indian robot guy from that movie... I think it was called Robot.

Also my Shepard in Mass Effect is definitely black.
They should've made the default Shepard for ME2 black lol

akira28

I tried to make my dude in Deus Ex black but he ended up looking Indian... Actually he looked a lot like that Indian robot guy from that movie... I think it was called Robot.

Also my Shepard in Mass Effect is definitely black.
They should've made the default Shepard for ME2 black lol

Indian dude from short circuit was white.(I know. Megaton.) But they made him Indian to be more believably awesome with technology.

Agreed.

I've kind of lost track of DC; has he done anything awesome since he whipped Luthor's ass in his own building?

Are you talking about that series 52? Since then he was in Infinity Inc. and then when DC rebooted he became a main character in Action Comics where he had a badass fight with Metal-Zero.

action+4+bu-12.jpg

ElFly

Ok my inner nerd cannot resist pointing out that in the same game, there is a much more cyborger, white character, so this is kind of a bad example

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/157/f/3/eternal_champions___rax_coswell_remastered_by_grindguy-d52izys.jpg[/img

I give you

[img]http://s17.postimage.org/c0di2vxn3/RAX.jpg

RAX as interpreted by deviant art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom