• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2016 - Post cool deals here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The absolute best deal was a few days back imo. Newegg had the SK Hynix SL308 500GB for $89. Despite being a TLC based SSD it has benchmarked EXTREMELY well against the higher end MLCs like the 850 Evo and has a really good warranty.
So I should wait until cyber monday? Alternatively should i bite on something that is on sale now?

So I should wait until cyber monday? Alternatively should i bite on something that is on sale now?

I doubt Newegg will price it back to $89, it seemed to be a pre black Friday thing they did. The Samsung 850 500GB is going a pretty good price. I'd grab one of those imo. Still top dog of the SSD world and has great warranty.

Not really sure if waiting till cyber Monday is advisable, you can always return your purchase if you find something cheaper/better on cyber Monday

Sliver

The Lenovo E570 deal got a little sweeter. b3frug@l has 10.4% CB and has new 40% coupon advertised. You can pick up the following for $509.40 + tax - 10.4% CB:

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/e-series/e570/?sb=:00000025:00003E69:&cc=[:00000005:]&qty=1

THINK40REVI

• Processor: Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.5Ghz)
• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64
• Operating System Language: Windows 10 Home 64 English
• Display: 15.6 FHD(1920x1080) IPS Non-Touch
• Display Panel: 15.6" FHD(1920x1080) IPS LED Blacklight AntiGlare Black
• Memory: 16GB(8+8) DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM
• Graphics: NV Geforce GTX950M 2GB
• Keyboard: Keyboard with Number Pad - English
• Pointing Device: UltraNav (TrackPoint and ClickPad) without Fingerprint Reader
• TPM Setting: Software TPM Enabled
• Security Chip: Software TPM
• Camera: 720p HD Camera with MIC
• Second Hard Drive: 256GB SSD PCIe-NVMe OPAL2.0
• Optical Device: DVD Recordable
• Front Battery: 4 Cell Li-Cyllinder Battery 41WH
• Power Cord: 90W AC Adapter (2pin) - US
• Wireless: QCA QCNFA435AC with Bluetooth Version 4.1
• Language Pack: Publication - English
• Warranty: 1 Year Depot or Carry-in

Can't get this website to cooperate at all. Eternal loading circle in the middle of the screen doesn't let me click anything.

Weebos

Banned
Any good TV deals that might still be available? I went to Best Buy last night to try to get the $199 Toshiba 49", but apparently I needed a ticket. When I asked the employee how I could have gotten a ticket while they were available they had no idea lol.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
It's showing as $775 total for me with the same specs above. Is there a coupon code i should be applying?

THINK40REVI

FpZDZN9.jpg

maybe upgrade the wifi while you're at it

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Thanks. The code works but it only goes down to $653.40 for me with the same specs. You basically just picked every expensive option right?

did you take out the HDD?

Click 'View & Customize', then click 'Select'
Modify the following configuration options as noted exactly below:
Processor: select 'Intel Core i7-7500U Processor'
Display: select '15.6 FHD(1920x1080) IPS Non-Touch'
Memory: select '16GB(8+8) DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM'
Hard Drive: change '500GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm, 2.5", SATA3' to 'None'
Final price will be $509.40 + Free Shipping + Tax

kagete

:O THANKS!

phanphare

Banned

man, this looks like a great deal

what kinds of games could this configuration run?

bman94

Probably too late to ask this, but any good deals on camcorders? Nothing too fancy, just something that's decent of enough quality for one shot stuff like blogs.

kagete

Try incognito mode

Thanks, i didnt try that but just waited. The "Updating" circle was still spinning but at least my order confirmation email already arrived. Thanks for the info on the deal as well as the configuration option I missed. My dad was bummed out by the last $300 laptop I bought him so this will be pretty speedy!

rtcn63

Ay fuck Seagate drives. Do NOT recommend. Worst reliability in the industry and it isn't even close.

I've had every external Seagate from 1TB to 4TB fail in two years or less. Knocking on wood with the 5TB and 8TB. Sadly they're the only good option for external storage drives, everything else has too many strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom