• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday $30 1y PS+ deal confirmed for Amazon, GS, BB, TRU, Walmart, & Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.

boingball

I assume the Sony store will update sometime Friday afternoon Grace Chen Time?

And amazon will timematch Sony's offer?

I prefer PSN store to get additional $10 off.

J-Tier

Okay...SEN and Amazon haven't updated. I'm going to sleep. NewEgg deal is for a physical card...no point in that for me.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
10 mins later: I think it's time to panic

ibdXh3x4oTL9A0.gif

th4tguy

I gave up and just placed my order on GS site. Hopefully it works as I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. Tired of waking up to different alarms to check.

Bought the code on Gamestop, haven't gotten it yet. Any reason why y'all waiting on Amazon and not Gamestop? Did I make a mistake? :|

Kvik

Come on Amazon.

Code:
UPDATE tblPrices SET price='29.99' WHERE description='1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]'

Sean

Banned
Newegg deal was $4.99 shipping + $2.45 tax for me, fuck that.

I'm tired as fuck, just wanna buy this and get it over with. C'mon Amazon.

Meh, I bought 3 on NewEgg. No Amazon credit but who knows when they will get their act together. Amazon snoozed and they lost. And now I too shall snooze.

About to pull the trigger on newegg's deal too. Amazon rarely lets me down but meh it's not like I got to be up early tomorrow for anything besides the steam sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom