• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday $30 1y PS+ deal confirmed for Amazon, GS, BB, TRU, Walmart, & Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCMark

Banned
I hate that Sony doesn't update at the start of the day, but they never promised a time. Tony from Amazon did, which makes me angry, and it takes a lot to get me angry at Amazon. 3:00am is playing a big role in that anger.

Eusis

PSN cant sell out of a digital service so there is no reason to stay up right.
They may put up arbitrary limits.

But I feel it's probably worth taking the risk on and getting sleep. Wouldn't surprise me if it shows up over 12 hours later anyway.

ibdXh3x4oTL9A0.gif

B6j5A.gif

(12:15:48 AM) quincognito: okay let's try newegg
(12:16:51 AM) Nirolak: haha
(12:17:39 AM) Nirolak: I can't believe the Sony store doesn't work
(12:17:43 AM) Nirolak: I mean what the fuck
(12:17:44 AM) Nirolak: it's been hours
(12:17:58 AM) quincognito: everything about this process is irritating, like
(12:18:22 AM) Nirolak: this is so fucked on every store
(12:18:24 AM) Nirolak: haha

sony y u do this

LQX

Why the fuck are they using countdown timers if the fucking prices are not changing over? It is past fucking 3AM. These fucks have to know east coast people are waiting up.

Xamdou

I would have settled for either amazon or PSN store, neither came through so I am off to bed and hope its up by tomorrow.

CDV13

Just did the Newegg order. Pretty happy about that. The BB was gone so fast...haha. Gamestop wasn't working either.

Mortemis

Banned
I guess Sony doesn't want me as a plus member. :/

I'll give it just a little while longer, otherwise when I wake up I'll look around and hope for the best. If it ain't on sale then I can wait. :/ Maybe my local gamestop will have some left over.

I guess Sony doesn't want me as a plus member. :/

I'll give it just a little while longer, otherwise when I wake up I'll look around and hope for the best. If it ain't on sale then I can wait. :/ Maybe my local gamestop will have some left over.

But the tax D:

Rootbeer

Banned
seriously set my alarm for this as well. still waiting... can't believe it's been 26 mins. Time sure flies when you're F5ing

Valion

Got 2 through Newegg, no shipping or tax. I'll get another 1 or 2 from Amazon if they get their stuff together tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom