• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops III is current gen only (PS4/XB1/PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumbles365

Banned
Oct 7, 2014
Might pick it up just for the visuals alone considering AW looked pretty good from the vids i've seen.

hopefully campaign is fun.

-Pyromaniac-

May 10, 2009
ughhhhh:

Black Ops 3 has the most fluid movement system of any CoD game yet. You can run along a wall, jetpack through the air, switch directions mid-jump and land with a lengthy power-slide.
I'm not even sure I like the Destiny bit as well. So it's titanfall x destiny.

jakncoke

Banned
Nov 19, 2007
PA
They going to have a spinofff cod for last gen or they pushing last geb to this gen if they want cod

Bishop89

May 13, 2013
surprised a publisher like activision would ditch the last gen systems.

Black Ops 3 has the most fluid movement system of any CoD game yet. You can run along a wall, jetpack through the air, switch directions mid-jump and land with a lengthy power-slide.
uughhh... if this is true, I will be extremely disappointed.

Summer Haze

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Good news, but I fear it's too late for me to care now. I want to enjoy CoD again, though, so fingers crossed.

Nov 14, 2005
Advanced Titan Warfare Ops 3.

-Pyromaniac-

May 10, 2009
uughhh... if this is true, I will be extremely disappointed.
the line after that does say:

But there's good news for existing fans: you're free to keep both feet on the ground, or simply lie prone with a sniper rifle like you're used to. The new maps are designed to let either style work, creating a wonderful feeling of flexibility not present in the series before.
But that's obvious bullshit. Yes you'll be able to ignore the new controls but to act like you won't be at a disadvantage if you're not gallivanting around on jetpacks is naive. I'll have to see these maps.

impact

Banned
Aug 14, 2011
Great news for the industry. The big dogs like Acti, EA and Ubi need to force these people to upgrade to enhance the games for everyone.

eFKac

Nov 13, 2014
Yussss!

Next gen starts right here baby, grats Acti that's a bold move.

Expecting nice numbers for next gen HW this holiday season.

Status
Not open for further replies.