• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Panther vs Batman: Armbars are banned to make it fair for Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

2211420-ff_606_cov.jpg

vs

Batman-9.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
panther goes for a stab, batman tries to stop it with his armour.
turns out it was a vibranium knife.

panther wins.

Mesoian

Batman.

Black Panther was dumb enough to have his marriage annulled with one of the most powerful good mutants in the world.

Iztli

Well... For starters Black Panther doesnt wear a a groin protector.

Black Panther
scaled.php

Batman
scaled.php

BP - 0
Bman - 1

Batman.

Black Panther was dumb enough to have his marriage annulled with one of the most powerful good mutants in the world.

Thats a good thing, it was something shoehorn and retcon by Hudlin that wasnt needed.

But this fight ends in a tie, it will become an endless loop of preptime

LQX

If Superman cant beat Batman what makes you think Black Panther has a chance? Ridiculous, even if you took away Batman's utility belt.

judging by that pic panther has no dick so Batman by default

BPs dick is so big he has to wear a special cup that teleports most of it to a Pym pocket-universe. There is literally a whole dimension in the Marvel universe dedicated to storing and protecting BPs huge dick. I hope that clears up the confusion.

(Could you imagine if this was actually true?)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Superman can beat Batman, it's just that he's goody two shoes and he's BFF with Batman.

Also Batman has plot armor and "my parents are dead" backstory so that gives him an edge.

What's the worse Panther can give? lolmarriagetroubles?

BPs dick is so big he has to wear a special cup that teleports most of it to a Pym pocket-universe. There is literally a whole dimension in the Marvel universe dedicated to storing and protecting BPs huge dick. I hope that clears up the confusion.

(Could you imagine if this was actually true?)

Then Bats transports himself to said universe and dropkicks his dick out of the stratosphere. Always Batman

Superman can beat Batman, it's just that he's goody two shoes and he's BFF with Batman.

Also Batman has plot armor and "my parents are dead" backstory so that gives him an edge.

What's the worse Panther can give? lolmarriagetroubles?

Both of Black Panther's parents are dead. You just don't hear about it because he doesn't cry like a bitch all the time.

Batman.

At least T'Challa got to marry and lay with his goddess, however briefly; Bruce certainly can't make that claim. His parent company will have him chasing alley cats across rooftops and brooding in his cave until the end of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom