• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

data

So there are queues there? Maybe he plays at fucked up times then /shrug

On Monday to Friday at like, before 10-11 AM you can get in instantly. It's when everyone gets home that the queues start. And it kinda feels dead when I play in the morning, like, not many people wandering around, etc.

Mawarup

Neo Member
So with the servers down for a bit, was wondering if anyone gotten the game to look better. I feel the screenshots that were posted seemed to be looking better than my setup.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
So with the servers down for a bit, was wondering if anyone gotten the game to look better. I feel the screenshots that were posted seemed to be looking better than my setup.

Mostly reshade/sweetfx.

Im trying to downsample and its annoying because as much as innthe options the res is 2560×1440 the pics come out as 1980×1050

Yeah, I'm still on but I did Daily Dash and got a reward on the board, but it didn't send it to me :(. Wonder if I'll get it when the servers are fixed or if I'm screwed out of that one.

Cidd

So it took me two days to reach level 30 on my Force Master and I was bored to death so I switch to a Blade Dancer and I reached level 20 in like 8 Hours....

Wtf.

Hubb

Being a soulwarden is the easy part. Getting the recipe to drop, winning it, and having all the mats is the hard part.

Finaika

NA servers are still down.

image.php

Lol woke up early today to get in before the queue, oh well guess I will do some farming in GW2 until its up.

Anyone know of a good outfit for male Jin's that looks semi like armor or at least isnt super puffy? Currently I look like an anime body pillow running into combat.

Loginius

Made a few alts.
May I present to you Kung Fu Master "Mercenary Tao":
i44cimgpsh_origkbkk2.jpg

Now if only I could change my windstride to be me throwing a tree and jumping on it everything would be perfect.

nikos

Get sent home from work early due to snow.
Boot PC, click launch Blade & Soul.
Check GAF thread real quick to see if there are clan slots available yet.
Find out the game is down.

Hope it's back up soon. :eek:

EDIT: Working again. All it took was my complaining on GAF, as usual. You're welcome!

Chariot

There isn't much endgame content around yet, right?
What can I do besides, running around in the Supply Chain, doing the for dungeons and some dailies that might worth it? I already feel slightly fatigued with this, I want to do new stuff.

Any word when they will release new content?

There isn't much endgame content around yet, right?
What can I do besides, running around in the Supply Chain, doing the for dungeons and some dailies that might worth it? I already feel slightly fatigued with this, I want to do new stuff.

Any word when they will release new content?

We're getting some new stuff including Warlock soon apparently. No idea on a specific date though.

Finally got to play last night after restarting my computer and having nothing else running but BnS and Skype.
I got to level 13, and wow the summoner is really easy to play and really good, coming from the kong fu master to the summoner it is alot easier.

Amazingly I was able to get in without any wait time. Is there really that much difference between peak and non-peak times? Or did they do something?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
On Monday to Friday at like, before 10-11 AM you can get in instantly. It's when everyone gets home that the queues start. And it kinda feels dead when I play in the morning, like, not many people wandering around, etc.

I couldnt get in at 10:30 this morning. Lets try again

48I4YoH.png

lol.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Got on to Old Man Cho at 12:30 with no queue I was pleasantly surprised.

I have yet to spend a single NCoin. Should probably take a look at the store for some costumes and other items (like those Dragon Trade Pouches).

Top Bottom