• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Sölf

Where exactly is that? Everything on the website says through the in-game store and then only things in the store on the website are the student and duelist bundle.

Oh, I meant those two. xD
Actually I didn't know the ingame store had more (except for the 1 year bundle).

cHinzo

Yet again, stuck getting the breakthrough weapon. This time at the Golden Deva. Got tons of weapons for all the other classes.... What to do when being out of keys?!

LowParry

Ugh I wish I could put more time into this more frequently. Right in the middle of transition jobs with a whole different time schedule so I'm trying to get used to that. Other than that, I think Lyn are the best in this game. I just can't stand the other races. They just feel so...wobbly.

LowParry

We're gonna have to put an aggressive minimum activity to stay in the guild at this point.

Hmmm. Well I mean sure. Come Feb 16th anyway I'll be fighting in the streets. So if you want to make room, feel free to drop Sandwich. I just haven't been able to get the time I want in right now. Life stuff.

Inmolatus

So I'm slowly starting the game (can't play much lately) and I'm a kung fu master lvl 12. I'm having fun with the game, but my internet is a bit shitty, so I have between 140 and 250 ms ping always and I have found the counter mechanic a bit frustrating even if it seems really fun when it works as intended (specially if I can retain aggro).

I love the concept of playing a martial artist but I feel like I may burn out because I can't seem to counter even this early in the game in pve reliably and I guess it will only get harder. Should I just start over with another class which doesn't require a good internet/reaction time? Is blade dancer alright with ping? I just don't like the concepts of destroyer or summoner classes.

NeOak

So I'm slowly starting the game (can't play much lately) and I'm a kung fu master lvl 12. I'm having fun with the game, but my internet is a bit shitty, so I have between 140 and 250 ms ping always and I have found the counter mechanic a bit frustrating even if it seems really fun when it works as intended (specially if I can retain aggro).

I love the concept of playing a martial artist but I feel like I may burn out because I can't seem to counter even this early in the game in pve reliably and I guess it will only get harder. Should I just start over with another class which doesn't require a good internet/reaction time? Is blade dancer alright with ping? I just don't like the concepts of destroyer or summoner classes.

If you can get something like WTFast or Pingzapper, you may enjoy the game more.

Otherwise, roll a Force Master or Summoner. KFM is really ping dependant, so you will fail above 70ms.

EDarkness

Damn, I've been in the queue for over 2 hours and I'm number 3 in the non-premium queue. When I started it was only going to be 20 minutes and I was #189. Sheesh. Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get on today.

I wish I had a better computer to play this. It's doable but I envy those who get that silky smooth experience.

If you can get something like WTFast or Pingzapper, you may enjoy the game more.

Otherwise, roll a Force Master or Summoner. KFM is really ping dependant, so you will fail above 70ms.

Last I heard using these will result in your account getting locked.

welp i just played till i got level 5 and then it crashed.
I waited like a hour to play, then it crashes. welp back into Q.
IM VERY VERY BAD RIGHT NOW, LIKE COME ON. It didnt even give me a error or anything just straight up crashed while loading.

I'm stuck? I need help. I'm lvl45, just got the quest titled "Chapter 1. To the Silverfrost Mountains" and the objective is "Read the letter from Yuran". OK so I read it, and this is what I see:

w2n8GYZ.gif

After I read that, the objectives don't change, and there's no waypoint given.

What am I missing? I have no other story quests available.

Hubb

I'm stuck? I need help. I'm lvl45, just got the quest titled "Chapter 1. To the Silverfrost Mountains" and the objective is "Read the letter from Yuran". OK so I read it, and this is what I see:

After I read that, the objectives don't change, and there's no waypoint given.

What am I missing? I have no other story quests available.

You finished the current story, the rest needs to be patched in.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lack of
sexy
character screens is disappointing

Like im really wanting to play the the game and like it but when this happens it is really hard to.
THIS is my third Q and it is not fucking 2k people i have to go through.

Top Bottom