• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Hubb

You guys, Soul Fighter looks dope as hell and so does Warlock. Sucks to think it'll probably take months before they'll come to NA/EU.

Warlock shouldn't be that bad, but I don't think Soul Fighter is officially released on the KR server. I think it is still in beta, least that is what the wiki leads me to believe.

Edit: Just watched there launch update stream, and they said the warlock is coming sooner than you think. In fact (maybe not the best idea) they said the warlock is already in game and ready to go they just have to flip the switch. They also said it wasn't a mistake that the warlock weapons are dropping now. It might not even take a month for them to release Warlock then.

NeOak

I present my Jin Blade Master

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/IGfThYi.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XuxRIk0.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/sJwl7TX.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HDlWifv.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/PUSzn4E.png[/img]

Hubb

So I finally ran into pinchy. Time for the painful farming. Why does it give only one essence. *sigh*

Generally the more damage you do the better drops you get, it shouldn't only drop 1 for you everytime. It has been a bit since I did pinchy but I remember getting more than 1 too.

Generally the more damage you do the better drops you get, it shouldn't only drop 1 for you everytime. It has been a bit since I did pinchy but I remember getting more than 1 too.

So far it's always been 1 and been there at the beginning of the fight doing good damage

Ferrio

Banned
I caved.

CCcrxjX.jpg

Copper

managed to get the steam controller working with a decent setup. Gotta love 4 min queue times. So far i'm impressed, playing an assassin at lvl 6 now.

Hubb

So far it's always been 1 and been there at the beginning of the fight doing good damage

It might only be 1 then, though I am surprised. I can only think of 1 other that drops 1 token, and that boss still has a chance to drop 2.

EDIT: has not hasn't

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
We're gonna have to put an aggressive minimum activity to stay in the guild at this point.

Seems like it. The more I think about it, the more I feel we might have to create an overflow guild, if only temporary, until we get more slots open.

Those who are unable to meet the minimum requirements could also option into moving to the overflow guild as well, so those who are more active can contribute to the main one.

The OT has convinced me to try this out. Other than reading that I am going in blind. I know what order to go with but what server is most of GAF on?

Hubb

I really don't think an overflow guild is the right thing to do. With no way of having a shared chat room, we'd wind up alienating people in both guilds. If you just spent 1 month in the overflow guild talking to people there and getting to know them, are you going to want to move to the main guild? Maybe. I'm not sure I would. How do we pick who of 10 people move over?

I admit I don't really have a better solution. Mine would be wait and see, I don't know how long the wait would be, but I'd be very surprised if we'd have the same 60+ active members even 1 month from now. Luckily with the content we have right now a guild really isn't that important. Once we get the other 24 man areas that we can join together it will matter more.

Unfortunately listening to the post launch thing NCsoft put out it doesn't sound like they are increasing the size of guilds.

The OT has convinced me to try this out. Other than reading that I am going in blind. I know what order to go with but what server is most of GAF on?
NA: Mushin
EU: Windrest (I believe)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Windrest is the server my friend is on and he says he has no queue. And hes f2p not premium

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
trying to download this, launcher says my log in info is wrong, but I can login on the website fine... wtf?

edit: apparently you cant copy/paste the password

Kalentan

Gotta say. While granted I'm only level 16, and the game has been very easy. But going up against one of those bosses, solo, at the end of the small dungeons is really fucking fun. Makes you feel like such a badass.

Ferrio

Banned
So can you ever craft more than one item per profession? Pretty annoying how they only let you place one order at a time.

I'm starting to like it. It makes it so people with tons of time on their hands can't grind out the profession and flood the market with a bunch of crap driving prices down. I'm actually making money crafting in this game which is change. Limited supply + cross crafting reliance = healthy economy.

Dresden

played for a bit before the whole thing went down. blade master is fucking deep. I'll probably get into the game when that level 50 patch drops.

My KFM: won't be playing him anymore & it's an abomination that there are no Gon blade masters. But I really liked the way he looked, wish Jin characters didn't look weird with certain haircuts.

I just tried to play and right after putting in my pin, it said "failed to connect to server 204" and closed the program. Didn't even have a chance to select character.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Rhaknar

nvm server selection is the last step in character creation apparently

Kule

I really want to like this game but I'm getting some serious jank and stuttering even at 60fps. Turning everything down to minimum doesn't seem to help either.. Last two mmo's I played were tera and ffxiv and I ran both at max settings so really can't work out what's going on with B&S

Chariot

I really want to like this game but I'm getting some serious jank and stuttering even at 60fps. Turning everything down to minimum doesn't seem to help either.. Last two mmo's I played were tera and ffxiv and I ran both at max settings so really can't work out what's going on with B&S
Do you have nvidia or asus?

Kule

Do you have nvidia or asus?

Thanks, I checked the suggestions for the nvidia card but It wasn't the problem.. I have a feeling it's cpu based as if I turn all graphics to low I get 60 fps easily but have stuttering just as bad as with max graphics. My cpu is running at 60% and gpu is 50% on low settings. My PC is pretty old but usually runs stuff half decently, 460gtx and amd phenom II X4 965

I also just tried locking the game at 40fps and the stuttering persists

Top Bottom