• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

chrono01

Clearing the very hard speed quest in under 4 minutes was extremely frustrating Getting looped by status effects and having to guard break other enemies...fuck
Yeah, it can be difficult, depending on your team composition. Thankfully, you need to complete it for the tickets, so you'll miss out on a few orbs if you fail to 3* it but nothing serious.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man this new point based event seems really cool....this game, i always try to ignore it but Klab brings me back from time to time with new updates lol.

@chrono01
This sounds nice...6* ? Perfect time for them to improve some of the shittier early 5* we had.

chrono01

Man this new point based event seems really cool....this game, i always try to ignore it but Klab brings me back from time to time with new updates lol.

@chrono01
This sounds nice...6* ? Perfect time for them to improve some of the shittier early 5* we had.
Yeah, I'm glad that we (finally) got a point-based event. It's been a long time coming, that's for sure.

Haha, it's nice of them to mix it up. I keep saying I'm going to quit too, but honestly...this game requires so little commitment, you can drop it and pick it back up in a month and be able to catch right up. Sure, you might miss a few event characters but the majority of those are mainly used for links/orbs when max'd out. I like, that if I don't play for a day or two (I play daily, but I'm just saying) that you won't need to burn hours to catch up and everything. It's very casual, in that sense. Just keep logging in for the free stuff! :)

I'm not sure how the 6* units will be handled, but I'm excited. I'm guessing the first few that will get "their awakening" will be the 5* available at/near the launch of the game, so Aizen, Byakuya, Grimmjow, etc. It'll be interesting to see, I just hope the evolution material isn't too rare...

Also, the seasonal characters look nice, but their gameplay doesn't really interest me. I'm saving for Harribel/Stark/Genryusai, who will be available in the next gatcha update (unless KLab does some shenanigans).

Edit:

Regarding the 6*, apparently they'll be hitting Global on July 30th (upon hitting 6*, you can level up their special). They're also adding a raid quest that earns you 4* and 5* (not sure which ones, that's all they say). In additional, we'll be receiving more "free" 5* event characters (Orihime, Hitsugaya, Aizen, Renji).

Edit #2: I hope you saved your duplicates! Using those on your character (same base level) will increase their special move levels.

The beginner stuff isn't going to be available for vets until the new update, right?

I'll likely use this to get Aizen (Which will be my first usable Dodge gacha character
... gtfo Green Ishida
).

chrono01

The beginner stuff isn't going to be available for vets until the new update, right?

I'll likely use this to get Aizen (Which will be my first usable Dodge gacha character
... gtfo Green Ishida
).
Correct, the beginner challenges for us all arrives with the 3.0 update. As for dodge characters, you didn't grab Karin (from the PVP rewards)? She's pretty decent, and is a +dodge character. Aizen is great too though, I'd go for him if I didn't already have him. I'm choosing Byakuya, personally.

BTW, I love this point event! So much free stuff...

chrono01

The free 5*/Beginner Missions are arriving shorter than expected: July 27th, after the (7 hour) maintenance.

Also, this point event is insane. I'm at:

11 Normal Summons Ticket
56 Premium Summons Ticket
10 Brave Souls Summons Ticket
1 4*/5* Summons Ticket

5 Normal Accessory Ticket
17 Premium Accessory Ticket
5 Brave Souls Accessory Ticket

And still more to go, not to mention the free orbs and 4* character drops...

Edit: Oh hell, double post. Sorry. :/

chrono01

So the first 6* characters have been revealed, and...

Byakuya (Heart)
Kenpachi (Power)
Bankai Ichigo (Power)
Saijin (Power)
Grimmjow (Speed)
Uryu (Tech)
Mayuri (Mind)

Presumably new gatcha characters for Japan, that come in 6* form:

Bankai Soi Fon
Shinji
Gin

I'm really surprised to see Grimmjow be among the first 6*'s, did he really need that? No Aizen, which surprises me a bit. Anyway, I have Byakuya out of em', so at least I have one potential 6*. I thought I had Uryu too, but he was Mind-type instead. :/

I wonder if I should go for Bya instead of Aizen now, with the beginner quest. IDK.

I'm surprised Bankai Ichigo got the nod. I have both, so it'll be interesting to see if Bankai Ichigo leapfrogs Vizard Ichigo now. I also have the Green Ishida and just 100'd him, but I kinda doubt he's suddenly going to become awesome @ 6*.

Alas, I'm going to barely reach the halfway point for this amazing event, because my phone died and I won't get a replacement until Thursday. I think I'm ~200k.

cw_sasuke

I accumulated like 100k event points so far and thought that was a lot until I checked the rewards page to see that you need like 6x as much for all the rewards... Crazy heh.

And those 6* units look interesting... Didn't expect so many units getting the upgrade at once.

chrono01

I wonder if I should go for Bya instead of Aizen now, with the beginner quest. IDK.

I'm surprised Bankai Ichigo got the nod. I have both, so it'll be interesting to see if Bankai Ichigo leapfrogs Vizard Ichigo now. I also have the Green Ishida and just 100'd him, but I kinda doubt he's suddenly going to become awesome @ 6*.

Alas, I'm going to barely reach the halfway point for this amazing event, because my phone died and I won't get a replacement until Thursday. I think I'm ~200k.
I'm sure Aizen will get a 6* soon enough (probably in the next batch that's added), but Byakuya is a great character too. Both have dodge links that you can take advantage of if you can manage full dodge, and let me tell me a full dodge Byakiya is infuriating. Can't hit him at all, and him being ranged (as well as Heart for neutral damage on characters other than Mind), and you have a force to be reckoned with. Still, Aizen is Aizen, he's Godly in his own right. I already had Aizen, so it was an easy choice for me (Byakuya). I don't envy your decision, but I guess you can't really lose with either as they're both amazing.

Bankai Ichigo getting the 6* is indeed surprising. I guess they figured he needed it more than Vizard Ichigo, which is why I'm shocked that Grimmjow is receiving a 6* so soon. But then, so is Byakuya who's also another great PVP unit, and they'll all get them eventually so I guess they figured "why not?".

The parasol event is perfection, I'm glad to see someone else enjoying it. Even if you can't reach the 600k tier for the spirit orbs, the rewards along the way are more than worth your time. The parasol items themselves are...eh, but all of those tickets!

chrono01

I have so many 4* Ukitake's in my inbox! :D
Same, haha. Something like 21 of them?

Oh, the stats for Gin/Bankai Soi Fon/Shinji have been released, and they look insane.

- Gin (Mind), Poison Special, Strong ATK +20% , 438 AVG Stats

- Bankai Soi Foi (Power), Burn DMG Special, CDR 12%, 432 AVG Stats

- Shinji (Tech), Disorient Special, Dodge +11% , 432 AVG Stats

I'm really tempted to pass over Hallibel/Stark/Genryusai now and wait for the next one. I really want all three (especially Gin), but it's dependent on what their skill-sets look like.

cw_sasuke

I just noticed that Unit Screen has a new section called "Killer" ...what is this about ? Checked a couple of my units and its blank for all of them.

Also i didnt realize that the Beginner Quest is already here...i probably will go with Aizen but i still want/need a +20% HP Recovery unit hmm...

chrono01

I just noticed that Unit Screen has a new section called "Killer" ...what is this about ? Checked a couple of my units and its blank for all of them.

Also i didnt realize that the Beginner Quest is already here...i probably will go with Aizen but i still want/need a +20% HP Recovery unit hmm...
According to Reddit, "Killer" is something exclusive to 6* characters (as of now). It refers to the bonus damage you do when facing an attribute you're strong against. It can increase your damage anywhere between 20% to 50%.

As for your free character, if you don't have a healer yet, Orihime is a solid choice. She's pretty decent in PVP too. That being said, both Aizen and Byakuya are PVP Gods, and they have the dodge soul trait that will always be useful (for themselves, or by linking to other characters). It's up to you, though. Any of the three are fine! Keep in mind, Byakuya will be receiving a 6* with the end-of-July update, but I'm sure both Aizen and Orihime will follow soon enough.

cw_sasuke

Had enough for 6 single pulls - first time ever i pulled 2 5* back to back. Very nice, i didnt expect anything because i already got Aizen yesterday i would have been fine with only crap pulls today....

4th pull
screenshot_2016-06-30yzsh8.png

5th pull

According to Reddit, "Killer" is something exclusive to 6* characters (as of now). It refers to the bonus damage you do when facing an attribute you're strong against. It can increase your damage anywhere between 20% to 50%.

As for your free character, if you don't have a healer yet, Orihime is a solid choice. She's pretty decent in PVP too. That being said, both Aizen and Byakuya are PVP Gods, and they have the dodge soul trait that will always be useful (for themselves, or by linking to other characters). It's up to you, though. Any of the three are fine! Keep in mind, Byakuya will be receiving a 6* with the end-of-July update, but I'm sure both Aizen and Orihime will follow soon enough.
Thanks,
6* only explains why none of my unit has it.I went with Aizen because i wanted him since Day 1 i hope one of the upcoming PvP Medal unit will be a healer i can buy.

chrono01

Had enough for 6 single pulls - first time ever i pulled 2 5* back to back. Very nice, i didnt expect anything because i already got Aizen yesterday i would have been fine with only crap pulls today....

4th pull

5th pull
Nice, congrats! That Kisuke is nice, I have three of him that I keep for farming crystals. So useful! Also, you got Hallibel. I WANTED HER! I did 2x multi-summons with only a few 4* to show for it. :(

I was a bit frustrated with my pulls, so I used my hoarded summons ticket from the parasol event. I got a few 4* out of them that I didn't have (yay, free orbs!) and this guy.

EntSy3s.png

I couldn't believe it. When I saw the rainbow, I was prepared for Mayuri. I already had SE Ulquiorra, so this completes the set. I'm so happy. I still can't fathom, out of all of the available units, it gave me this specific one. Oddly enough, this is my first 5* Ichigo. Kind of strange, considering he's the poster boy for the series, haha.

That Hallibel though!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have Nnoitora, so it's not like I need her...but I do. I really do. Anyway, I have a little over 1600 Spirit Orbs, but I'll probably save for the next gatcha (Gin/Soi Fon/Shinji). Gin looks insane, as does Shinji. Soi Fon looks nice too, and I really need a boss killer. Since all three have a burn effect on their special, I'm going to go all out for that one.

Goodbye, Hallibel. It wasn't meant to be.

I'm happy for you though, cw_sasuke. I know you've had some bad luck in the past, so it's nice to see things turn around for you. :)

cw_sasuke

Hah wow Chrono thats really nice - congrats on that pull i dont think i have ever gotten a 5* or something remotely useful from a Summon Ticket :eek:

Not only a 5* but one of the units people were spending thousands of orbs on just a while ago...hehe, crazy.

But yeah thanks felt good to pull some of the more recent 5* units, its been a while. Honestly my Gacha luck in this game was always kinda good - my box is solid even though i ignored the game for weeks, the recent changes brought me back again. My issue so far was that i never really saved up a orbs for the monthly 2x Gachas and instead waste them on the Seasonal/Special Gacha we get in between. Spend like 200 orbs on the Parasol Gacha (got nothing obv) even though it would have been smarter to use them for the 2x Gacha. This month ill try to save all orbs i can gather for the arrival of the 6* units though - getting Gin would be crazy....

Looking forward to try out Halibel in PvP so far ive been using Free Byakuya as my Power unit there - lets see if she perform better than him....he is surprisingly strong for a free unit.

I have to say that my best and still most important pull so far in the game was Szayel...still my MVP and the reason i can always come back to the game. Doesnt matter if its PvE, Coop or PvP i can always use him and so far he hasnt been really outclassed.

Its probably more difficult to get back into the game if you dont have at least 1 or 2 of the Top Tier units you can always fall back on.

PS. They way you can now join Random Multiplayergames online is so much better now.

chrono01

Hah wow Chrono thats really nice - congrats on that pull i dont think i have ever gotten a 5* or something remotely useful from a Summon Ticket :eek:

Not only a 5* but one of the units people were spending thousands of orbs on just a while ago...hehe, crazy.

But yeah thanks felt good to pull some of the more recent 5* units, its been a while. Honestly my Gacha luck in this game was always kinda good - my box is solid even though i ignored the game for weeks, the recent changes brought me back again. My issue so far was that i never really saved up a orbs for the monthly 2x Gachas and instead waste them on the Seasonal/Special Gacha we get in between. Spend like 200 orbs on the Parasol Gacha (got nothing obv) even though it would have been smarter to use them for the 2x Gacha. This month ill try to save all orbs i can gather for the arrival of the 6* units though - getting Gin would be crazy....

Looking forward to try out Halibel in PvP so far ive been using Free Byakuya as my Power unit there - lets see if she perform better than him....he is surprisingly strong for a free unit.

I have to say that my best and still most important pull so far in the game was Szayel...still my MVP and the reason i can always come back to the game. Doesnt matter if its PvE, Coop or PvP i can always use him and so far he hasnt been really outclassed.

Its probably more difficult to get back into the game if you dont have at least 1 or 2 of the Top Tier units you can always fall back on.

PS. They way you can now join Random Multiplayergames online is so much better now.
This was my first 5* from a ticket too. I never expected to get one, let alone a character I actually wanted. I hope you get one soon from them.

Yeah, I love the seasonal characters too, but the rates for them are so bad. At least, if you do manage a 5*, you're guaranteed one of them and not another 5*, so that's nice at least. The last seasonal event I pulled for...was Valentine's Day, I believe. It got me a 5* Rukia, who I don't use anymore since I have Nel, but she's still a cute addition to my roster. Also, the only current 5* Rukia in the game what's with that? :/).

I've watched a few Japanese videos for Hallibel, and she'll definitely perform better than Freekuya (although, he's a great unit for being free, I actually have him linked to my SE Ulquiorra for SAD+ and CDR). Just stack some NAD links on her, a few gloves and a cookie, and unleash her power. Have fun!

Yeah, I'd really like a Szayel too. I pulled for him a while back, when I got Nnoitora, but couldn't manage it. Maybe one day. I just really want a boss killer...

I wish us luck on the Gin. I'll have to watch some videos of the three new Japanese gatcha characters tomorrow and see how they are.

BTW, they reset the Kisuke crystal dailies! You can re-do them for more Spirit Orbs, and they have a chance to drop Hogyoku's, which are needed to ascend 5* to 6* later (need three per evolution, apparently).

At least I FINALLY got a 5* from 2x Rate up. I sunk ridiculous amounts of orbs into the last few banners and got mostly crap to show for it. I still have 400 orbs (and haven't even touched the Turn Back the Pendulum story chapter), but I'll save them for now. Chrono got me excited for the 6* peeps banner.

chrono01

At least I FINALLY got a 5* from 2x Rate up. I sunk ridiculous amounts of orbs into the last few banners and got mostly crap to show for it. I still have 400 orbs (and haven't even touched the Turn Back the Pendulum story chapter), but I'll save them for now. Chrono got me excited for the 6* peeps banner.
As rightfully you should be!

Soi Fon is essentially a power-equivalent of Grimmjow. Extremely fast attacks.

Shinji is a dodge master, with a room-wide paralyzing AOE and insane stats.

Gin is...well...a God.

I want all three! I'm hoping to have around 3k orbs to burn when they come around.

chrono01

Oh, I forgot to mention that I've been playing again with my new phone. I'm only going to hit 250k on the Parasol event. :(
I'm really going to miss the parasol event, the standard ones just won't be the same. Hopefully, we get another one soon.

As for only reaching 300k, that's still decent! The parasol accessory themselves are nothing special, and at least you'll have earned a nice amount of tickets (and hopefully, 4* fodder) out of it. I have a few more Soul Tickets in my gift box that I'm going to burn through before the event ends. I'm at around 760k points now, but I don't care. The item drops are too good.

chrono01

Frenzy Ichigo event now going! NAD+/SAD as his Soul Trait, and a Hogyoku as a final reward for completing all of the missions (as well as a few tickets).

Also, there's a White Day point-based event going...but it's not as generous as the Parasol one. You only receive 1k points per run, so it's a massive grind to get everything. I'd recommend going up to 70k, for the 3* Immutable Ball, and calling it a day (unless you really hate yourself, and want all of those tickets).

cw_sasuke

Frenzy Ichigo event now going! NAD+/SAD as his Soul Trait, and a Hogyoku as a final reward for completing all of the missions (as well as a few tickets).

Also, there's a White Day point-based event going...but it's not as generous as the Parasol one. You only receive 1k points per run, so it's a massive grind to get everything. I'd recommend going up to 70k, for the 3* Immutable Ball, and calling it a day (unless you really hate yourself, and want all of those tickets).
I was just going to post about the new events heh. That new free Ichigo looks nice, especially those Soul Traits.

PS. Sad to see see the 2x Gacha ending. I did a couple more pulls over the days.. Didn't he yet Stark but I managed to pull the new Genryusei.

So now I feel like used up all my luck just before we are getting the 6* lol.

chrono01

I was just going to post about the new events heh. That new free Ichigo looks nice, especially those Soul Traits.

PS. Sad to see see the 2x Gacha ending. I did a couple more pulls over the days.. Didn't he yet Stark but I managed to pull the new Genryusei.

So now I feel like used up all my luck just before we are getting the 6* lol.
You got the best character out of that gatcha, congrats!

Stark is nice, but Genryusai is an incredible boss killer. I wanted him quite a bit, hopefully I'll manage him somewhere down the line. Actually, I want a single boss killer, just one. Hopefully I'll be lucky with the 6* gatcha, since 5/9 of the advertised units have boss killing abilities.

cw_sasuke

You got the best character out of that gatcha, congrats!

Stark is nice, but Genryusai is an incredible boss killer. I wanted him quite a bit, hopefully I'll manage him somewhere down the line. Actually, I want a single boss killer, just one. Hopefully I'll be lucky with the 6* gatcha, since 5/9 of the advertised units have boss killing abilities.

I def. would have preferred Stark because i would have loved a Top Tier Green Unit for PvP. I have NY Byakuya as my Green unit and he still can kickass but i can feel how some of the new OP can be difficult to handle. Its getting more difficult to gauge some enemies in PvP because the OP unit just spam a bunch of ridiculous Special Attacks hitting like everyone on the screen lol...

Szayel is my main and also a Bosskiller but since the focus with him is PvP i might use Genryusai for Story/Event stage., Add in 110Y Kisuke and i have a nice farming squad.

I hope you get your Bosskiller special on the next 2x Gacha. As said i need a new Green unit so i would love to get Shinji 6* and obv. Gin heh.

chrono01

I def. would have preferred Stark because i would have loved a Top Tier Green Unit for PvP. I have NY Byakuya as my Green unit and he still can kickass but i can feel how some of the new OP can be difficult to handle. Its getting more difficult to gauge some enemies in PvP because the OP unit just spam a bunch of ridiculous Special Attacks hitting like everyone on the screen lol...

Szayel is my main and also a Bosskiller but since the focus with him is PvP i might use Genryusai for Story/Event stage., Add in 110Y Kisuke and i have a nice farming squad.

I hope you get your Bosskiller special on the next 2x Gacha. As said i need a new Green unit so i would love to get Shinji 6* and obv. Gin heh.
I need a green unit too. The only ones I have are Tessai (he's decent for PVP, at least?) and Kendo Kenpachi (HORRIBLE for PVP). I really want that Shinji...badly. Actually, that extends to all of the 6* characters, but most of all I want Gin. Soi Fon is right up there too, it's really close between those two. PVP can be a mess sometimes, haha. I can't complain, since my SE Ulquiorra is usually the one doing the mass killing (unless he gets interrupted ;_;). Kisuke really is amazing for farming. I'm working on ascending my other two so I can run all three at once, along with crystal and coin Soul Links.

Thanks, hopefully I'll get at least one boss killer. Oh, I just used my 4/5* ticket and received a Vizard Ichigo out of it. He's new at least, so another 50 Spirit Orbs (once I ascend him). It's funny. A little more than a week ago I didn't have a single Ichigo, and now I have three (Full Hollow Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo, and the Frenzy Ichigo). Everything is Ichigo for me, I guess.

cw_sasuke

You have 110 Years Kisuke 3x ? Man that must be a lot of Crystals especially if you have his 4* version also linked to him. Sounds awesome.

Talking about Green units - the green 5* unit from the Anime Filler we got a while ago is really strong in OP even with Haribel he can be kinda dangerous lol. Might be the strongest green unit i have seen so far in PvP. Also the Powercreep is real with PvP enemies hitting up to 800, also you only need to win like a handful duels on Captains Rank and pretty much every other encounter becomes a battle against Top Tier Units ala Stark, SE Ulquiorra and co. i like it though - even if i lose the battles are quite fun with everyone going all out.

Soi Fon would be my Most Wanted if i didnt just pull a Haribel - now im saving for Gin or Shinji.

PS: The only thing worse than Free Renji in Random Coop, are Freen Renjis that dont skip their shitty special attack animation lol.

chrono01

You have 110 Years Kisuke 3x ? Man that must be a lot of Crystals especially if you have his 4* version also linked to him. Sounds awesome.

Talking about Green units - the green 5* unit from the Anime Filler we got a while ago is really strong in OP even with Haribel he can be kinda dangerous lol. Might be the strongest green unit i have seen so far in PvP. Also the Powercreep is real with PvP enemies hitting up to 800, also you only need to win like a handful duels on Captains Rank and pretty much every other encounter becomes a battle against Top Tier Units ala Stark, SE Ulquiorra and co. i like it though - even if i lose the battles are quite fun with everyone going all out.

Soi Fon would be my Most Wanted if i didnt just pull a Haribel - now im saving for Gin or Shinji.

PS: The only thing worse than Free Renji in Random Coop, are Freen Renjis that dont skip their shitty special attack animation lol.
Yeah, I do. I pulled 2x Kisuke while trying for 110 Year Yoruichi, and then got a third with my guaranteed 5* ticket, haha. Not bad though, as you said farming with 3x is great, I just need to finish ascending and unlocking the full 17% drop-rate on the other two. Even as they are, crystal drop like candy. It makes those, as well as gold (since I can seel excess crystals) extremely easy. I just hope I don't get a fourth, I'll have no need for that one.

And Shunsuke? Yeah, he's an insane tech unit. Incredible power, and +Dodge as a his Soul Trait, IIRC. And yeah, PVP can be a lot of fun, assuming your characters don't act like idiots during it. Still interesting to see them swing at the air or run right past a box containing a Soul Bomb, haha.

Hallibel is a great power-type. I have a "decent" power-type myself (Nnoitora), but I wanted Hallibel. Now I want Soi Fon. Man, I really hope I get at least one of the advertised new characters. My most wanted, would probably be:

Gin > Soi Fon > Shinji

That being said, even the lowest (Shinji) I desperately want. I can't lose with either of em'.

And yes, the inner circle of hell is reserved with those Free Renji who hoard Soul Bombs and play the ENTIRE animation out EVERY single time. I don't normally get upset when I game, but even I have my limits...

chrono01

Anniversary has started!

First free single-pull gave me a dupe 4* Unohana. I used her as fodder to ascend my current Unohana.

The 50-Orb Multi-Pull gave me a 5* Shinji (and a couple of dupe 4* characters), and considering I didn't have him yet, I was pretty pleased. He's the Heart version, obviously not his superior Tech one that we'll get at the end of the month, but he comes with a dodge link (can never have too many of those) and will net me 50 Spirit Orbs when I max him out. Who knows? Maybe when he gets his (eventual) 6* release, he'll be better than he is now.

According to Reddit, the rates seem pretty decent so far, and SO many in-game Orbs to earn (through quest completion, rewards, daily login, etc.). I'm going to do the free single-pull per day (obviously), and each 50 Orb multi-pull. I do have a lot of the characters included the first batch of these anniversary pools, but I would really like a Grimmjow and Stark, not to mention Hiyori (for her link).

cw_sasuke

New Event is pretty awesome...only 50 stones for a 10pull :eek:
Didnt get any 5* or useful 4* from my free single or 50 - 10 pull but it was still worth it for the Asc fodder heh.

Lets hope ill have ore luck next time. Just like you i would love to get my hands on Grimm or Stark...hah.

Well i got 5* Shinji from my 50 orb pull last night, and a much needed Grimm today. Hopefully i can get SE Ulq or FH Ichigo before the pool ends.

chrono01

New Event is pretty awesome...only 50 stones for a 10pull :eek:
Didnt get any 5* or useful 4* from my free single or 50 - 10 pull but it was still worth it for the Asc fodder heh.

Lets hope ill have ore luck next time. Just like you i would love to get my hands on Grimm or Stark...hah.
The event is amazing. We received another 80+ free Orbs today, rewards from the stream this morning. Insane.

Still hunting for that Grimm/Stark!

Well i got 5* Shinji from my 50 orb pull last night, and a much needed Grimm today. Hopefully i can get SE Ulq or FH Ichigo before the pool ends.
Nice, you got a Shinji too. While the actual character is just "okay", his dodge link is incredibly useful. Congrats!

Best of luck to you getting SE Ulquiorra/FH Ichigo. I have both of them, so I'm kind of nervous getting duplicates, but then I guess I can use them to raise the special so they're still useful.

Been away from this game for a while, but coming back to it for the anniversary event.

Did a 10pull at got this guy:

I need to take time to get a better handle on my account. A good chunk of 5 stars, just gotta prioritize
Oh man, congrats. He's a beast.

I did my second multi-pull today (the single free pull gave me a 3* Chad :/), and I got 5* Nozomi, yet another new character. I'm loving how this event is going so far. I'm going to continue my plan to do my free single pull per day, as well as first 50 orb multi-summon. I need to save my orbs for:

PT4mfjs.png

!!!

Nice, you got a Shinji too. While the actual character is just "okay", his dodge link is incredibly useful. Congrats!

Best of luck to you getting SE Ulquiorra/FH Ichigo. I have both of them, so I'm kind of nervous getting duplicates, but then I guess I can use them to raise the special so they're still useful.

I need to save my orbs for:

PT4mfjs.png

!!!

Thanks, and i hope that gacha will be a good ways off so i have ample time to build up my orbs.

I didn't notice that there were separate Step banners for the single and multi pulls. I did my free and got a 3*, whatevs. Did a 10 Orb Single and got 5* Green Hisagi Shuhei. :D

After I noticed there were different banners, I did a 50 Orb multi but no rainbow luck. At least I got 2 new 4*s (Red Grimm, Purple Noi).

chrono01

I didn't notice that there were separate Step banners for the single and multi pulls. I did my free and got a 3*, whatevs. Did a 10 Orb Single and got 5* Green Hisagi Shuhei. :D

After I noticed there were different banners, I did a 50 Orb multi but no rainbow luck. At least I got 2 new 4*s (Red Grimm, Purple Noi).
Yeah, there's a single and multi-pull section. The first single pull is free once per day, ALWAYS do it! After that, it's 10 orbs, and then they increase in-cost, as well as chances for better characters.

I do my free single-pull and then one multi-pull for 50 orbs. That seems to be the better option for me, considering how long the event goes on for. There's rumors going around that the pool of character for the second batch of the anniversary gatcha will be centered around seasonal characters, and I'm a huge fan of those. Here's hoping it's true...

Congrats on the Hisagi, BTW! I'm still hunting for a great tech character, I only have Tessai (PVP reward) and Kendopachi, who is good enough for PVE, but fails for PVP. Kendopachi is actually scheduled for the next batch of 6* upgrades (along with Nelliel, White Ichigo, and Hallibel), so maybe he'll improve as much as the Power Kenpachi. Power Kenpachi is INSANE at 6* for PVP, like really...really good. He never gets interrupted, thanks to his killer trait, and if you stack NAD+ on him, he'll tear things up. See for yourself!

https://youtu.be/0U3PyMIAChs

Speaking of...I pulled Power Kenpachi from a 3-5* ticket just a short while ago. \o/

Top Bottom