• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Exactly this. The game is a lot of fun, and pretty fair in that high-tier 5* aren't really needed (except in PVP, if you want to consistently rank high), but gets boring after a while if you continually use the same 5* over and over,

You can, however, grab new characters from the Medal Exchange, and some of them (the recent Karin, for example) are a lot of fun to play as. All you need to do is play a few PVP matches a day and you're set! I know, they're not at the same level as the "premium" units (obviously), but still not a bad diversion as you're earning free/in-game Spirit Orbs to "hopefully" pull something of use from the gatcha.

If you do leave though, I won't blame you. I know I felt that way back when I blew 1550+ Spirit Orbs on the TBTP gatcha, with only two Urahara and a Keno Kenpachi to show for it.
After April madness daily orders only give 1 soul gem instead of 3 from before as well, can't see myself paying for any more soul gem in the game, I got a 285 bundle iirc and was screwed over there as well, so probably gonna wean myself off lol.

Uthred

I'm not sure what the game could add but it feels like theres a lack of progression, even with grindy stuff like Dragon Blaze or Granblue you feel that you get something done each day and that there are harder challenges waiting for you. With Bleach you re-roll or roll until you get a 5*, it takes very little time to max them out and then you're back to having nothing to do. And if you dont get lucky then its worse. They need to add some challenge or some less binary progression options. I suppose accessories might be some kind of gradual progress, but co-op is so annoying I dont bother and even if I did accessories really feel lacklustre for the effort involved.

MiTYH

Alright, so I'll admit I've been playing this VERY casually (still in third story chapter I think?), and occasionally run events, but log in everyday for gems. Rolled two multis on the banner because of this and reddit, got a 5 star. Here are my 5 stars, can anyone tell me the best team to make? Really haven't been following the meta at all:

- Uyru, Focus, Level 100
- Chad, ATK, Level 70
- Renji, SP, Level 60
- Saijin, ATK, Level 60
- Aizen, FCS, Level 60
- Genryusai, ATK, Level 1
- Kisuke, SP, Level 1
- Byakuya, ATK, Level 1 (from event)

And my only 5* pull today:
- Isshin, SP, Level 1

So on the one hand, I've apparently been very lucky with my pulls to have 9 5 stars (Uyru was back when I was retooling to start when the game started, and I enjoy his range even though I believe he's not the best). And I *think* Isshin is good, but I could really use some assistance anywhere here. I have a bunch of 4 stars too but probably want the 5 star team of various elements (Which for me is SP, ATK, and FCS).

EDIT: Also I've got 1458 medals, and I think this is one of the better medal exchanges for Karin? Please advise and I'll follow blindly! :)

After analyzing this gacha banner, it doesn't seem like a good one to toss orbs at. Blue Byakuya looks great, but Isshin seems like another slow unit and Green Genryusai seems horrible. Not to mention the bad fillers (seriously, Red Ken and Tousen?) or how beastly next month's looks.

Alas, I have a team building / medal character question. I have struggled in PVP since day 1 (I started with mostly red units who got torn up by Grimmjow and can't stand the coop system so I never got good accessories). My current 5*s are:

Red
Vizard Ichigo
Bankai Ichigo
Hiyori
Chad
Freeyakuya

Blue
Zangetsu
Tousen

Green
Kendo Kenpachi
HM Ishida

Orange
WD Grimmjow
HM Orihime
NY Kaien

Purple
None

My team is Vchigo, Zangetsu, WD Grimmjow, ranked at 500 ATK. These are my best units for their colors and I can't really put a different color unit in, atm. Green? Kendo Kenpachi is too slow (Kaien had this problem before I got WD Grimm) and HM Ishida is... a good Link. Purple? Frenji doesn't count!

I typically do fine for the first day or two and then struggle like crazy the rest of the week. Tons and tons of list refreshes, always using all the buffs and never having a full week of victories (by the end, sometimes I barely can get my daily 5).

With all that in mind, I'm planning on getting both Karin and Tessai. How are they in PVP? ATM, I have enough medals to grab 1 character and should have enough before May is over for the other. If Tessai is better than my WD Grimm, I'll toss him in my team right now. If not, then it's more of a Soul Trait showdown between the two. I'd think Karin dodge would probably serve me better than Tessai's SA boost (although both are great Links). Thoughts?

linkent

So I should get Tessai and run a Vichigo, Zangetsu, Tessai team?

generally i prefer range over melee, except for those with ridiculous stats and skill like VIchigo or Grimjow.

Looking at your list,
I would make 3 team,
1. VIchigo, Tessai, HM Orihime
2. Tessai, VIchigo, HM Orihime
3. Zangetsu, Tessai, VIchigo

I really2 hate to face HM Orihime, always lost to her and no way to counter.

I really2 hate to face HM Orihime, always lost to her and no way to counter.
Really? I had trouble using her in PVP before, unless I was lucky to get an orb and fire off her heal. Heal = Insta-Win. I used to run Vchigo, Kaien and her until I pulled Grimm and bought Zangetsu. I had always wished I had gotten NY Orihime instead.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did anyone here get the new 5* QCK Byakya - how is he ? Seems like the event just ended.

Did anyone here get the new 5* QCK Byakya - how is he ? Seems like the event just ended.
Wished I could pull him but RNG gods being a bitch to me in this game lol, from BS reddit:
"He is just absolutely incredible. His ability to deal with any sort of enemy and situation (less effective against strong green mobs, but still does well) is just astounding. Guard break, both devastating melee and special attacks, room clearing abilities, you name it. Top notch character"
https://m.reddit.com/r/BleachBraveSouls/comments/4hm3mg/just_wanted_to_take_some_time_to_appreciate/
https://m.reddit.com/r/BleachBraveS...ore_5_speed_byakuya_gamplay/?ref=search_posts

Man good thing I'm quitting/no long care about high ranks on pvp cause watch when you're against the new Ulquiorra and Ichigo:
https://youtu.be/6Nzo8lYuWzY

Also basically why it's not worth it for me to maybe pay for gacha pulls in this game lol:
https://youtu.be/Akq7q2_wxvU

qcf x2

I've been really lucky with gacha in this game since the white day event:

WD Kenpachi
WD Aizen
5* Ishin
5* Komamura

so combined with my Karin and Tessai from Rankings, here are my 5's:
Renji (lol)
Komamura
Green Mayuri
Purple Inoue
WD Kenny
WD Aizen
Ishin
Karin
Tessai
Free Byakuya

Total spent: $0.00, still sitting on 229 orbs with story content yet to clear.

cw_sasuke

Worst part about my break was that i was dropped back to the worst PvP league, but i fought my way back to the Captain League. Gacha luck last week was bad but im glad that i was able to get Free Power Byakuya and Karin.

New Update is live which will allow players to skip their own Special Animation in Coop - FINALLY. I dont play coop anymore but its a step in the right direction - they still need some option to prevent low level characters to join high lvl missions.

Man good thing I'm quitting/no long care about high ranks on pvp cause watch when you're against the new Ulquiorra and Ichigo:
https://youtu.be/6Nzo8lYuWzY

Also basically why it's not worth it for me to maybe pay for gacha pulls in this game lol:
https://youtu.be/Akq7q2_wxvU

Heh yeah they are indeed powerful but we cant forget that the Top Tier players are also the one with the strongest equipment - they have been dominating the game since Day 1. Max Dodge Byakuya/Aizen with the high end gear were just as crazy...Ulq/Ichigo seems like the more powerful and flashier version of that combo, which is expected after so many months.

Both look good but i would have rather gotten my hands on QCK Byakuya - mad that i missed his Gacha.

I didn't think they would add in the filler characters. Amagai/Ahsido will be mine. Even without a rate up. Decisive battle gacha be damned.
LR7Sxw5.jpg

Amagai has dodge and that stamina/defense. Oh my goodness

I did 10 pulls, hoping for Amagai for that delicious dodge. 2 4*, 8 3* fodder. Renji and Momo were my 4*s. I can at least use Renji for +16 SA and Momo was new, so 35 orbs whenever I max her.

Gonna hold onto everything else for Decisive Battle gacha.

SoulUnison

Banned
Have about 1,100 orbs saved up for the big Ichigo VS Ulquiorra banner, but this Anime-Fillers thing is a pretty unique and unexpected concept...

Probably get up to 1,250 and do 1 multi pull then save the thousand for the real meat 2X banner.

Have about 1,100 orbs saved up for the big Ichigo VS Ulquiorra banner, but this Anime-Fillers thing is a pretty unique and unexpected concept...

Probably get up to 1,250 and do 1 multi pull then save the thousand for the real meat 2X banner.

That's what I did. Hopefully you have better luck than I.

Edit: I did 3 more pulls, all 3*s. *Shrug*

chrono01

Beginner gatcha available now. For around $5, you get 25 Spirit Orbs and a pull at a gatcha with includes a small pool of characters. The one you get will be fully LB.

I only had five of the characters, so I figured my chances were decent. Nope! I got a dupe HM Orihime. The previous guaranteed 5* ticket gave me a dupe Kisuke.

I don't even know why I bother to play this game, when it refuses to give me anything good. My pool of 5* is extremely low, and yet the game keeps giving me duplicates of whatever I have. Honestly, I'm convinced if I had a pool of the entire list of characters, I'd probably pull a dupe of the small handful that I have.

I hope you have better luck than I, should you go for it.

It's the first and only time I'll spend $ on this game, but I decided to roll the dice, just because. I got Red Genryusai. *Shrug*

I'm guessing that Vizard Ichigo is still a better Red unit to use.

chrono01

It's the first and only time I'll spend $ on this game, but I decided to roll the dice, just because. I got Red Genryusai. *Shrug*

I'm guessing that Vizard Ichigo is still a better Red unit to use.
Sadly, he is the better unit. At least the Genryusai will give you 50 Spirit Orbs when max'd and wasn't a dupe. There's that!

Also, I'm sorry your luck was as poor as mine. :/

Also, I'm sorry your luck was as poor as mine. :/
I should be mad about wasting $, but it's the only $ I've put towards this game so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

I'm prob gonna grind up to 1250 or so orbs to drop on the Full Hollow Ichigo / Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra banner and hope to get lucky. After that, I'll just do the events and stages for the stories and that's it. The gacha has been extremely rough and PVP as the "end game" is terrible :/. Particularly considering that I find the Co-Op terrible and that's necessary to grind accessories, which are necessary to not get slaughtered in PVP. Heck, I JUST recently got lvl 2 accessories for all 3 of my PVPers.

chrono01

I should be mad about wasting $, but it's the only $ I've put towards this game so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

I'm prob gonna grind up to 1250 or so orbs to drop on the Full Hollow Ichigo / Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra banner and hope to get lucky. After that, I'll just do the events and stages for the stories and that's it. The gacha has been extremely rough and PVP as the "end game" is terrible :/. Particularly considering that I find the Co-Op terrible and that's necessary to grind accessories, which are necessary to not get slaughtered in PVP. Heck, I JUST recently got lvl 2 accessories for all 3 of my PVPers.
Yeah, there's really not much to do in the game. I said this before, but they need something other than doing the monthly story missions that we get, and the event quests. Co-op is broken/boring, and PVP is quickly done and then forgotten. Maybe raid bosses or something, or randomly-made dungeons that you venture through, earning loot (character/equipment drops) along the way via chests? The actual combat is fun, there's just not much to use it on. :/

I have a little over 2k Spirit Orbs that I'll be dumping on the upcoming gatcha. The pool of characters has quite a few that I need/want, so I'm hoping I get at least one or two of them out of it. I fully expect not to, though.

Saved up close to 1250 too, will spend all on next gacha.

Couldnt see myself spending money on this game.
I only spent money since it was a small amount and for a guaranteed 5*. Shame it was a dupe, but at least it came fully LB'd. Now I don't have to augment my original HM Orihime.

Aside from that, I agree. I'm definitely not spending any money, not with the rates as they are.

Saved up close to 1250 too, will spend all on next gacha.

Couldnt see myself spending money on this game.

I shouldn't have either, in all honesty.

I just got caught up in having a mini RNG Hot Streak in FFRK and OPTC and felt like testing the odds after getting reamed by RNG so badly in my pulls the last few months. I basically threw away my money, but at least it was only $4 and the only money I have ever spent on this game. Never again!

SoulUnison

Banned
Blew all 1,250 of my Orbs and got 1 5* ... Mayuri.

This gacha was really the carrot on the stick for me, and going all-in and getting nothing means I'm probably going to give up on this game for a while.
Especially since the power creep on these new 5*s is insane.

chrono01

Blew all 1,250 of my Orbs and got 1 5* ... Mayuri.

This gacha was really the carrot on the stick for me, and going all-in and getting nothing means I'm probably going to give up on this game for a while.
Especially since the power creep on these new 5*s is insane.
Yeah, I had that myself. I got a stretch of three gold ten-pulls in a row. Thankfully, out of 7 ten-pulls, I managed a Nel (new), 2x Kendopachi (dupes, but will probably be fed to my previous Kendopachi to LB him), and one of the characters I was after, that being SE Ulquiorra. I really wanted FH Ichigo too, and have enough for one more ten-pull...but I'm calling it here.

My pulls could have been worse, so I can't really complain. I've been reading Reddit and A LOT of people have been having bad luck with their pulls too. I know, RNG and all that, but for a 2x rate-up, it still seems really low. At least, with the power creep as it is, these character probably won't remain top-tier for long. Hell, the new Japan gatcha (with Stark, Harribal, etc.) already looks amazing.

Sorry about your luck, though. :(

SoulUnison

Banned
A guy on Reddit just spent $260 on pulls and got every 5* EXCEPT New Ichigo and Ulquiorra.

I know it's kind of a cliche to be frustrated and suspicious after getting nothing from a gacha, but something feels really wrong with what people are getting considering this is supposed to be a "Double Chance" event.

Shouldn't a Double Rate mean that 5*'s have a 6% chance? You should be expecting slightly more than 1 5* for every 20 pulls.

Friend sent me a message about getting Hollow Ichigo and wanted to check in on everyone, really glad I've dropped this game lol. I salute to anyone that's still fighting the good battle.

Uthred

Watched my brother do 4 10 pulls and got Hollow Ichigo on the last, glad I dont play this any more as the salt would kill me

chrono01

A guy on Reddit just spent $260 on pulls and got every 5* EXCEPT New Ichigo and Ulquiorra.

I know it's kind of a cliche to be frustrated and suspicious after getting nothing from a gacha, but something feels really wrong with what people are getting considering this is supposed to be a "Double Chance" event.

Shouldn't a Double Rate mean that 5*'s have a 6% chance? You should be expecting slightly more than 1 5* for every 20 pulls.
Yeah, for 6% chance, it does seem really low. Granted, it's 6% chance for most gatcha games, but it seems to be lower than that here. Surely this many people can't be unlucky...

Watched my brother do 4 10 pulls and got Hollow Ichigo on the last, glad I dont play this any more as the salt would kill me
I really feel bad for the people on Reddit. So many wasted orbs. :/

It's nice that the shop allows two plays per character now, so you can test them out before you pull for them (something that Japanese version has done for a while now). At least you can know what you're missing now, when your multiple pulls refuse to allow you to obtain them.

...Wait, that's a bad thing.

Yeah, for 6% chance, it does seem really low. Granted, it's 6% chance for most gatcha games, but it seems to be lower than that here. Surely this many people can't be unlucky...
We said the same thing during the last 6% banner. Yet another reason I'd going into casual mode.

I'll do new events and stories as they come out, because I do enjoy the gameplay and laugh at many of the event stories. However, I'm done grinding badges for orbs (especially having every available 3* + a good number of 4*s already badged), dealing with the horrible co-op system and struggling in PVP to scrape up enough wins for a meager 120-140 medals a week.

At least I have serviceable 100%'d characters for the main colors now (Vichigo/Gramps, Zangetsu, Tessai, WD Grimm), so 3*ing new stages shouldn't be too difficult (No good Purple character yet, though).

chrono01

We said the same thing during the last 6% banner. Yet another reason I'd going into casual mode.

I'll do new events and stories as they come out, because I do enjoy the gameplay and laugh at many of the event stories. However, I'm done grinding badges for orbs (especially having every available 3* + a good number of 4*s already badged), dealing with the horrible co-op system and struggling in PVP to scrape up enough wins for a meager 120-140 medals a week.

At least I have serviceable 100%'d characters for the main colors now (Vichigo/Gramps, Zangetsu, Tessai, WD Grimm), so 3*ing new stages shouldn't be too difficult (No good Purple character yet, though).
Yeah, a pattern is definitely emerging. A lot of people are upset with the rates as they are, and rightfully so.

Speaking of grinding characters for badges, another thing that upsets me in-regard to the game is the low rate of character fodder from the events. I've been farming the current one since it was released, did around 45 runs (tickets saved up), and received MAYBE five 3* character, and two 4* character drops. These characters are literally useless, only used for ascension as well as the random character link. Oh, and for max'ing for orb gain. However, KLab makes it so difficult to obtain them that you're spent grinding the event over and over, hoping you get a single drop. Considering how many are needed to ascend 5* characters, one drop isn't going to do much. And now they've added accessory drops on top of it! Speaking of, I received maybe three accessory drops from the event too, so I'm not exactly being prosperous there. I have so many 4*/5* units to ascend, but no means to do so. I guess they expect you to pay to do premium summons to get the useless fodder to max your characters. :/

Anyway, I don't mean to complain. I did manage Nel/SE Ulquiorra with my seven 10-pulls, which is more than most people got. I've been reading the forums/Reddit and I genuinely feel bad for people, especially those spending lots of real-life money. It's why I've decided to remain non-IAP for this one, outside of the Beginner's Bundle which I did purchase (and immediately regretted).

chrono01

So, we might be getting a free, choose-your-own, 5*!

http://bravesouls.fyi/news/18

Granted, the 5* is probably one of the characters from the banner and not everyone, so Aizen, Byakuya, Ichigo, Chad, Orihime, and Uryu will be selectable. Still, just for completing a mission you get to choose a 5* from a small list? Not too bad!

Some feel this might be only applicable to beginner accounts and not everyone, but considering we received the beginner's bundle a while back, I'm guessing we'll receive it too. Also, since we already have English banners for it, this shouldn't be a Japan-only event.

Much to look forward to!

Edit: Sorry for the double post. :/

So, we might be getting a free, choose-your-own, 5*!

http://bravesouls.fyi/news/18

Granted, the 5* is probably one of the characters from the banner and not everyone, so Aizen, Byakuya, Ichigo, Chad, Orihime, and Uryu will be selectable. Still, just for completing a mission you get to choose a 5* from a small list? Not too bad!

Some feel this might be only applicable to beginner accounts and not everyone, but considering we received the beginner's bundle a while back, I'm guessing we'll receive it too. Also, since we already have English banners for it, this shouldn't be a Japan-only event.

Much to look forward to!

Edit: Sorry for the double post. :/

That sounds amazing.

chrono01

So, you know that "choose your own 5*" thing I mentioned earlier? It's in-game right now, and apparently it is just for new accounts. Already-created accounts won't receive it. Sad times.

It's kind of hilarious how they gave us the Beginner's Pack (25 Spirit Orbs + guaranteed 5* summon from a pool of characters). It's probably because that actually cost money, and the Beginner's Missions (for the free 5*) are free. :/

I got a huge shock when I saw a rainbow pop up on my Brave Souls summon ticket. Then Arrancar Orihime appeared. She was one of my first few 5*s. :/

cw_sasuke

So i logged back in for the first time in a couple of weeks....all i have to say...Damn you Chrono lol. Rocking that Ulq - i didn realize that they already had come out for the Global version. Thats the 2nd time i missed some kickass Gacha units after blue Byakuya lol.

So i logged back in for the first time in a couple of weeks....all i have to say...Damn you Chrono lol. Rocking that Ulq - i didn realize that they already had come out for the Global version. Thats the 2nd time i missed some kickass Gacha units after blue Byakuya lol.
The rates for them were utterly abysmal. You'd likely have struck out. ;)

chrono01

I got a huge shock when I saw a rainbow pop up on my Brave Souls summon ticket. Then Arrancar Orihime appeared. She was one of my first few 5*s. :/
Sorry man, that must have been disappointing. :(

Yeah, I was surprised I got him honestly, considering the rates many were receiving. It did cost me 1750 Spirit Orbs, but I got an SE Ulquiorra, Nel (who I also wanted), and a dupe Kendopachi out of it (second dupe of him, actually). He's a lot of fun to play as, and given that he's a heart/neutral attribute, I can bring him on pretty much any quest.

If you're interested in strong batches though, at the end of this month we should receive the Harribel/Stark/Genryusei batch. All of those are amazing.

Oh, BTW, apparently we WILL be receiving the beginner missions after all (for the free 5*). I guess the numerous emails people sent out worked?

http://imgur.com/D88SiA9

cw_sasuke

The rates for them were utterly abysmal. You'd likely have struck out. ;)

Well the rates for the Top Tier units were always low - thats why you need to save like at least 1k orbs to have a realistic shot at getting one of them. Still would have been cool to at least try for them.....
Yeah, I was surprised I got him honestly, considering the rates many were receiving. It did cost me 1750 Spirit Orbs, but I got an SE Ulquiorra, Nel (who I also wanted), and a dupe Kendopachi out of it (second dupe of him, actually). He's a lot of fun to play as, and given that he's a heart/neutral attribute, I can bring him on pretty much any quest.

If you're interested in strong batches though, at the end of this month we should receive the Harribel/Stark/Genryusei batch. All of those are amazing.

Oh, BTW, apparently we WILL be receiving the beginner missions after all (for the free 5*). I guess the numerous emails people sent out worked?

http://imgur.com/D88SiA9

He definitely looks amazing - is he as powerful in PvP as the JP release made it seem ? I have to work my way back up to the Top Leagie so i havent seen PvP Ulqs yet heh.

Are Harribel/Stark/Gen already out in Japan ? Havent found any information/stats on them. Would be nuts if they are even stronger than Ulq/Ichigo who are already OP.

PS. When will we get this mission or is it already in the game ? Didnt see it.

chrono01

He definitely looks amazing - is he as powerful in PvP as the JP release made it seem ? I have to work my way back up to the Top Leagie so i havent seen PvP Ulqs yet heh.

Are Harribel/Stark/Gen already out in Japan ? Havent found any information/stats on them. Would be nuts if they are even stronger than Ulq/Ichigo who are already OP.

PS. When will we get this mission or is it already in the game ? Didnt see it.
He's pretty great in PVP, if you stack SAD+ links and he uses his third attack. It can severely damage all members of the opposing team, and his cero beam and dash attack all do great damage as well. If he gets interrupted, it can be tricky, so some people stack Dodge+. I haven't had an issue with SAD+ on him, so no real complaints from me. I'm using him, Nnoitora, and Nel. I just wish the Arrancar team buff wasn't so weak (only +5 :/).

Yeah, Harribel/Stark/Genryusei came out during last months gatcha for them. Essentially, they're always one gatcha ahead of us, so when we received the SE Ulquiorra/FH Ichigo, they received their new gatcha. And yes, all three are amazing. SE Ulquiorra/FH Ichigo might be better in PVE/Co-op, but Harribel/Stark/Genryusei are all supposedly amazing in PVP. I'm definitely going to try for one of them if I can. The Decisive Battle gatcha drained my resources considerably, but I'll work my way back up!

As for the beginner mission, it only currently shows if your account is new. There's been an announcement in the Japanese version about it becoming available to all players (I'm sure it'll extend to global too, the outcry would be too much otherwise), although no date yet. It shouldn't take too long, though.

Well the rates for the Top Tier units were always low - thats why you need to save like at least 1k orbs to have a realistic shot at getting one of them. Still would have been cool to at least try for them.....
Go wild with the next big 2x event. It looks like a fantastic featured banner.

For me personally, I spent over 2k orbs between the last two Double 5* Rate gacha banners and didn't get a single 5*. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. It made me realize how crap their gacha system truly is and now I just login daily + play once in a while if I fell like a run or 2. I used to play all the time (having badged every single 3* and half the 4*s) but now I've completely stopped caring about doing the dailies and don't touch Co-Op or Brave Battle anymore. Heck, I even forgot to try out the Once Upon a Time in the Seireitei event. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, Harribel/Stark/Genryusei came out during last months gatcha for them. Essentially, they're always one gatcha ahead of us, so when we received the SE Ulquiorra/FH Ichigo, they received their new gatcha. And yes, all three are amazing.
Yup. The big 2x banners w/ new characters come the first week of every month. We get them month after Japan, so we will get Harribel/Stark/(finally good)Genryusei in ~2 weeks.

chrono01

So an update on the beginner missions:

So yes, we should be receiving it pretty soon.

Edit:

New free orders. Enjoy your free orbs, everyone! :)

Also, I'm now swimming in gold. So many completed missions...

chrono01

I know it's a double post from me, but it warrants it. Lots of changes coming to Brave Souls!

http://imgur.com/SltlCYg

Basically: (translated from Reddit/FB)

☆6 AWAKENINGS...

By Using " ★ 5 kyarakutā ni `Kuzure - E o " basically means Collapse-E or upgrade to next level. By this players will be able to awaken a ☆5 character to next level. The new ☆6 character will have increased Stats which will include high attack, defense etc.

DEATHBLOW LEVEL

Starting with new Update Deathblow levels will be added which can be increased by consuming the same character.

ADVENT QUESTS

Advent quests will be added to the game which will have higher chances to drop ☆4 as well as ☆5 characters. The ☆5 characters can be used to Upgrade and Power Up ☆6 Character.

EVENTS

Challenge events and free ☆5 events/Ranbu or Frenzy events will be held regularly.

BEGINNER'S MISSIONS

Beginner's Missions will be available to all when Ver 3.0 Update is Released.

So these are the Changes that will be implemented in Ver 3.0 Update.

So yeah, lots of stuff.

By the way, there are new missions in game, that reward you with 3-5* and 4-5* tickets (up to a certain amount). I've heard the Very Hard one is pretty difficult (Level 80 enemies!), so prepare yourselves.

Clearing the very hard speed quest in under 4 minutes was extremely frustrating Getting looped by status effects and having to guard break other enemies...fuck

Top Bottom