• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard's new president under Microsoft will be Call of Duty GM Johanna Faries

Ceadeus

Gold Member
catholic eli wallach GIF

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The appointment comes as Xbox chief Phil Spencer and his president for game studios, Matt Booty, overhaul management at Activision in an attempt to stabilize game franchises and boost revenue at the acquired company.

Current Call of Duty Vice President of Product Management Matt Cox will replace Faries as leader of that franchise, Microsoft said.

I love Cox and Booty.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
So can we just remove the name Blizzard and call it Activision now?
Sadly, Blizzard is long dead and gone. I had a little hope Microsoft would pause the CoD machine or at least make them every 2 or 3 years and focus on more IP from Blizzard but I guess money talks.

Valt7786

So how long until you can pay £20 to make just ONE of your WoW characters look like Taylor Swift or some other unrelated to your product musical celebrity?

acidagfc

So how long until you can pay £20 to make just ONE of your WoW characters look like Taylor Swift or some other unrelated to your product musical celebrity?
Hey, raiding Horde capital as Captain Price while wearing a trusty ilvl 970 M4 and ilvl 999 ghilie suit sounds like great fun!

Top Bottom