• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT3| I Cane, I Saw, I Conqu- YOU DIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarAdept

Wait, He's at the Clinic? Like at the beginning of the game clinic? I thought he was the boss of
Cainhurst

Holy shit. This fucking game.

Oh shit, you're right. Sorry my bad.

EATCHILDREN

Wrong location! Not the Clinic!
But you do need to revisit the Clinic to get to Cainhurst.

Aeana

so in the cathedral ward, the only way to open the gate is to spend the 10k for the key?

There's another way around the gate.
Go beat the boss of Old Yharnam, and then a door will open in the room with the Cathedral Ward lantern which will eventually lead you to the other side of the closed gate.

WarAdept

so in the cathedral ward, the only way to open the gate is to spend the 10k for the key?

No but it provides easy and early access to it. The alternative options is to
kill the Blood-Soaked Beast, go to the Healing Church Workshop, make you're way down the silly falling on platforms section and go into an elevator that takes you into the Inner Cathedral Ward.

Gazoinks

N
ightmare
F
rontier
has been surprisingly easy so far aside from the one Frenzy guy. Almost took down the boss on the first try, but got hit by a surprise lunge.

Aaahh, R
om, you ugly spider
. He keeps killing me with
rocks falling out of the sky. Spiders themselves are no issue, but the rocks eventually wear me down
. But can anyone give me tips on how to avoid the
blue rocks of death
?

Aaahh, R
om, you ugly spider
rocks falling out of the sky. Spiders themselves are no issue
blue rocks of death
?

I just backed up as soon as he started moving for any of his attacks and dodge ruled repeatedly. Lol

Aaahh, R
om, you ugly spider
rocks falling out of the sky. Spiders themselves are no issue, but the rocks eventually wear me down
blue rocks of death
?
Same way you avoid the spiders lol. Roll!

Aaahh, R
om, you ugly spider
rocks falling out of the sky. Spiders themselves are no issue
blue rocks of death
?

Which ones? Either way, roll like a mad man, when you see the attacks coming.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Im gana pull the trigger with this one and buy a ps4 Blood borne bundle. is this package really good for a ps4 bundle? check it out guys

http://gameonegadget.com/console-sy...rdware/ps4-500gb-bloodborne-bundle-black.html

Not bad. There was a good Amazon deal going on, but you might not be able to take advantage of it depending on where you live. That's still a pretty good price if you aren't paying a lot in sales tax. That's roughly $470 USD? That's outright buying the console and the game at full price.

Chiggs

Gold Member
I can't stop playing this game. Level 44 and I feel like I have so much left to do. It's consuming my every waking thought.

Just a notch below Dark Souls and way better than Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 2. Another gem by From.

I'm at the 1st boss. Some questions: can you stun bosses with the gun? is there already an NPC to summon? I'm playing offline and didn't find anyone to talk to. I'm loving this game!

saturnine

I give up on trying to beat E
brietas, daughter of bullshit tentacle hitboxes
solo. Is someone willing to lend a helping hand? I'm currently level 71.

Gutss

Not bad. There was a good Amazon deal going on, but you might not be able to take advantage of it depending on where you live. That's still a pretty good price if you aren't paying a lot in sales tax. That's roughly $470 USD? That's outright buying the console and the game at full price.

Yup thats also what im thinking plus the free 1 year ps plus sub and the two years sony warranty is a big deal for me cuz some shops here have only 1 year shop warranty, i think ill go with this one, thanks for the reply dude cheers, excited for tom next gen here i go!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So which of the 4 slabs do I use for chalice dungeon? I haven't done any

Was stuck on
Vicar Amelia
for so long. Finally beat her and then worked my way through the forest and beat the
Three Shadows
. What a fun fight!

Also, the forest is fucking huge. Got lost a couple of times before I found my way to that fight.

NastyBook

S A C K B O Y S

These motherfuckers pack a PUNCH.

EDIT: Yeah, that's it for tonight. I can't fuck with them unless I'm backstabbing them. And that opportunity is rarely showing itself.

Are there tips for PVP builds yet? I've never been been good at creating builds. Won't hit it until New Game Plus but you stop leveling at 125?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom