• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonkers Amazon.com PSN Deals

janko

Neo Member
I think there might be a problem with BF4 because what if I want to buy Premium later and I live in EU?
Premium will only work with the same region as the main game and I think you can't use your "fake" US account to buy it and play it on your EU account

SaucyJack

Do you really need a new Amazon account?

I can log into and access the Amazon.com store (or .de, .fr, or whatever) with my .co.uk login details. Don't I just need to add my borderlinx address to the address book and select that as the delivery address?

I think there might be a problem with BF4 because what if I want to buy Premium later and I live in EU?
Premium will only work with the same region as the main game and I think you can't use your "fake" US account to buy it and play it on your EU account

Yes you can.

skynidas

Banned

I can log into and access the Amazon.com store (or .de, .fr, or whatever) with my .co.uk login details. Don't I just need to add my borderlinx address to the address book and select that as the delivery address?

Yes, that was what I did, I just used my login from the other Amazons.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood

tempted to try this, but don't want to get my main Amazon account locked. I have £100 in vouchers sitting in there (although that could negate the need for a credit card)

hmmmmmmm

bill0527

not really seeing anything I'd classify as "bonkers", but thanks for posting.

What?

I just bought PS4 digital versions of ACIV and BF4 for around $40 each. You're not going to find a better deal than that anywhere.

Buy the PS3 versions, then upgrade to the PS4 version for $10 per game.

skynidas

Banned
So does anyone know if BF4 premium works from US store on EU account? If the game is also US

I don't think that will work, but you can always buy the BF4 premium later on the US Store and then play it on your EU Account.

edit: note that this is an assumption that i'm making considering that that's how all DLC is treated, I don't know if there's an special case with Battlefield 4 premium

tempted to try this, but don't want to get my main Amazon account locked. I have £100 in vouchers sitting in there (although that could negate the need for a credit card)

hmmmmmmm

I've logged into Amazon.com and bought digital codes many times even though my main account is .co.uk. I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Binabik15

So is everyone not from America getting cockblocked, or what?

Amazon is fucking me over with the KZ bundle, yeah, sure, I will wait until Christmas to play Killzone.
Oh, wait, I have Physikum in March and after Christmas I will have to study almost every waking hour to, you know, not fail this important part of med school.

So I have a naked PS4 I don't want that isn't even dispatched (lol, eraly June pre-order), a KZ bundle that is too late and I have to decide today which I keep and if I get my games from the US.

DieH@rd

Banned
Activate it on a dummy US account, make the PS4 that accounts primary console and then you can just play it on your UK account, including remote play etc. Easy.

Yeah I know about that. I was only asking because of UK activation.

Hopefully Amazon will soon open UK PSN store. Competition needs to drive EU prices down.

janko

Neo Member
I don't think that will work, but you can always buy the BF4 premium later on the US Store and then play it on your EU Account.

That's what I wanted to do, but I think Premium is not shareable. It only works for for the account that bought it. So if I buy it from my US psn I can't play it on my EU. At least it was like that with BF3.

edit: DLCs worked (maps and all) but not BF3 Premium

So is there no upgrade for the LEGO Marvel game? That's probably the one I'd be interested in the most but I'm pretty much done with PS3 now.

Just got knack for 49 dollars. With that I got 5 dollars in amazon credit and promptly put that towards Flower, which in turn only ended up costing me a 1.99. Woot Woot!

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
My Amazon UK account is blocked now. I just got off the phone to Amazon and hopefully it will be back in 24hrs. Not sure whether they will let the transaction stand or not though.

Oh well, shit happens.

So is there no upgrade for the LEGO Marvel game? That's probably the one I'd be interested in the most but I'm pretty much done with PS3 now.

It's $40 on PS4 though. I really considering it. Knack is also $50, which is tempting as well.

Got AC4 and I wouldn't have found out without this thread so thanks internet I guess.

Not sure where to ask this but I'm annoyed, this music unlimited that I never ever subscribed to is charging me ten dollars so it took my upgrade money without my consent. I checked my purchase history and this is the second month it took money from me. Can someone provide a link or something for a refund on this because I never even opened this app so I'm confused why I've been charged.

Ein Bear

UK here.

Have added a fake US address to my Amazon account for Battlefield later. Will my UK card still work for actually buying the thing though?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
What are the odds the supposed PS4 version of GTA will have that $10 upgrade option? I'd buy just for that down the road savings.

Anyone els having problem upgrading Call of duty ghosts?
Getting this:
"You can't purchase this product for the following reasons" You haven't purchased Call of Duty Ghost Disc Upgrade Entitlement"

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Anyone els having problem upgrading Call of duty ghosts?
Getting this:
"You can't purchase this product for the following reasons" You haven't purchased Call of Duty Ghost Disc Upgrade Entitlement"
My entitle stuff didn't work immediately either. I waited 5 minutes. Logged out and closed the browser and tried again.

despire

Finnish dude here. Thanks for this, worked great. Bought AC4, added it to my US PSN account and upgraded to the PS4 version. Now, when I get my PS4 tomorrow, it's just a matter of downloading the game :)

Luckily I had some cash lying around in my US account so it feels like I only payed 25€ for this.

Top Bottom