• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel! News and Season Pass News ($30) from PAX

SerTapTap

The season pass costs more than for the actual BL2 one?! Asinine. Screw this $30 season pass crap. Half of Borderlands' DLC maps have been well below standard quality anyway.

Loved the first two Borderlands and own all dlc for both games. Tempted by the ps3 version. But it's inevitable it'll come to current gen consoles?

Jonm1010

Banned
I really hope this doesn't kill the franchise because this is gonna bomb so hard IMO.

Worse this seems to signal they will at least be making this the primary borderlands for at least a year or two after release so that means 2016-2017 for the real sequel? Madness.

They really should of pulled it a year or so ago and just shifted workers to the inevitable borderlands 3 that is probably being developed by a smaller team right now. Shame too seeing as I probably put more time into borderlands 2 then any other game last gen. Only interest I have in this is bargain bin during steam sale though.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
What exactly is this game anyway? It sounds like a BL2 expansion, except you don't need BL2 to actually play it. Does it have a big story with lots of characters(playable and non-playable), quests and exploration just like BL2?

GamerSoul

Ridiculous. I bet it'll be ported to next gen within 6 months, too.

shhh you'll ruin the surprise!. I kid.

And it's certainly possible but I'm not waiting that long if GTAV and SRIV are any indication of time between last and current gen releases >.> With Smash, this, and possibly Destiny at the minimum, i'll be set for some time.

What exactly is this game anyway? It sounds like a BL2 expansion, except you don't need BL2 to actually play it. Does it have a big story with lots of characters, quests and exploration just like BL2?

It's a brand new stand alone game with all new playable characters. Chronologically, TPS takes place between BL1 and BL2 on Pandora's moon, Elpis. and yes to all those questions from the looks of it. lol.

Top Bottom