• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boy-Age: Because boys will be cute and silly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also seriously protip dudes: if you want a girl (I assume gay guys feel the same too) to go down on you, trim that jungle of hair at the very least, thanks.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
SouSouRocket said:
It's not that different from boy-troubles. ;P I'm happily married, so fortunately my biggest worry right now is "WHY DOES HE ALWAYS PUT THE DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER THE WRONG WAY WHY WOULD YOU EVER PUT A GLASS CUP IN THE BOTTOM RACK". But my girlfriends worry about the same stuff my guy friends do, with maybe a little less "HOW DO I TALK TO GIRLS" kind of stuff and more "why doesn't he listen to me :(((" kind of stuff

Really? Well that's boring. I do talk to one female friend about her boy problems, and they are different than most of the problems I see dudes talking about in girl-age, but she's a bit of a nut, so that might explain that.

Devolution said:
Also seriously protip dudes: if you want a girl (I assume gay guys feel the same too) to go down on you, trim that jungle of hair at the very least, thanks.

I think this goes doubly for girls. I know it's important to floss when you eat and everything, but...

Kinitari said:
I think this goes doubly for girls. I know it's important to floss when you eat and everything, but...

Thing is, we know, we discuss it. It's assumed we should be shaven or waxed. Dudes (hetero ones anyway) are like "HURP DURP" about this shit honestly.

SolKane

idwl said:
I had my first full on sexual experience with a guy last thursday, it wasn't how I expected. Even during I felt kinda bored. And after I was starting to doubt my gayness. Could it be that I felt no emotional connection to the guy, or he just plain sucked?

Maybe you're asexual.

Delio said:
Ok so we are doing foreplay so is nipple twisting good for all guys?

What the hell, no one likes that.

Zeke said:
NO! Also ladies quit with the surprise finger to the ass its not cool

My advice is that every guy secretly loves this, and you should always do it without asking.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Koodo said:
Please don't shave. Hair is hot.

Please.

Shave what? Because I've gotten numerous compliments on what I decide to keep groomed and all that. If it's just a beard then yea, I agree...I look awesome with my beard.

KevinRo

I came in here expecting little boys.

Not that I'm into little boys, or men at all.

Ok, that just sounds bad.

I'm leaving now.

TommyT

Zeke said:
I've been lead to believe this false according to most women.

NO! Also ladies quit with the surprise finger to the ass its not cool

Where can I find a chick to do that?!

Hair thing is just preference. I've had women want a full beard (which I don't particularly like because I have patches of red when the rest of the hair on my body is black), smooth as a babies bottom (ingrown hairs are teh suck), etc. I don't think I look good with just a 'stache, but
not butt
stubble is where it's at!

/straight here
but I was curious about the thread.
:p

Double D

As a father of two boys, I thought this would be a different sort of thread. I stared at the OP, puzzled, for about 20 seconds. Now I've come to a realization, and am typing this. Good day, friends.

SolKane

Vik_Vaughn said:
As a father of two boys, I thought this would be a different sort of thread. I stared at the OP, puzzled, for about 20 seconds. Now I've come to a realization, and am typing this. Good day, friends.

It should really be called Guy Age. And Girl Age should be called, I don't know, Woman Age? Lady Age? Once you're over 18 you're no longer a boy/girl.

SolKane said:
It should really be called Guy Age. And Girl Age should be called, I don't know, Woman Age? Lady Age? Once you're over 18 you're no longer a boy/girl.

It was named boy-age specially because of girl-age lol. But yeah in an ideal situation this would be named Man-Age and the other Woman-Age.

FlightOfHeaven said:
I don't get how women are attracted to dudes. I look at guys and I'm like... "really?"

-shrug-

I don't get how men are attracted to chicks. I look at girls and I'm like..."really?"

-shrug-

I know, I know. That's why I'm in here; to learn. This is me, showing support for femGAF's Boy-Age thread.

And, I dunno, I thought the female form was universally appreciable. Goes to show what I know.

I cannot comment. I am serving out my exile in BFE, Indiana and have zero options for relationship. Sexual frustration...rising...

anaron

25k5vk7.jpg

This thread pleases me.

etiolate

Banned
FlightOfHeaven said:
I know, I know. That's why I'm in here; to learn. This is me, showing support for femGAF's Boy-Age thread.

And, I dunno, I thought the female form was universally appreciable. Goes to show what I know.

you gotta want to cock to want the cock man

you wouldn't be into pastries if you didn't like jelly filling

TommyT

Teh Hamburglar said:
I cannot comment. I am serving out my exile in BFE, Indiana and have zero options for relationship. Sexual frustration...rising...

You're just keeping your allergies at bay. :D

Kalnos

Banned
Devolution said:
Thing is, we know, we discuss it. It's assumed we should be shaven or waxed. Dudes (hetero ones anyway) are like "HURP DURP" about this shit honestly.

Your pubic hair is gross as shit, mine is majestic like a lions' mane.

Deal with it.

TommyT said:
You're just keeping your allergies at bay. :D

Yes. That is exactly right. Doctor ordered relocation.

Teh Hamburglar
Forever alone, forever allergic to pussy
(Today, 03:00 PM)
Reply | Quote | Edit/Del

dude

dude
FlightOfHeaven said:
I don't get how women are attracted to dudes. I look at guys and I'm like... "really?"

-shrug-
Oh, come on. Guys can be wonderful - And a dick is so nice, I mean, even from a design perspective - It's usually so much more visually appealing than a vagina.

Personally, I like both - but I can't believe people actually can't see whats attractive about men. Even if you're "straight", you should at least admit boys can look attractive, just to be honest with yourself.

As for pubic hair - personally, I trim, it can just get crazy down there. If you're a hairy guy, trim, the pelvic afro is never in.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I'm pretty sure I'm neither cute nor silly.

Okay, maybe silly.

dude said:
Personally, I like both - but I can't believe people actually can't see whats attractive about men. Even if you're "straight", you should at least admit boys can look attractive, just to be honest with yourself.

Naw, I can easily admit that guys can be attractive. There's an avatar of some dude of there whom I'm sure many ladies would find physically attractive. I'm just here to see what different girls find attractive in a guy.

Is there some self-interest? Sure! But I'm also very curious about other people's way of thinking and how they approach things, so this is an extension of that.

Alcoori

Glass cups in the bottom drawer? Guuuurl!

I think goatees look ugly and I like pubic hair not too trimmed.
And chest hair just makes me melt.

Chinner

Banned
are these traits attractive in a man?

complains about everything
hates everything
goes in and out of depression
dislikes people and society
thinks life is a horrible place.

Kalnos

Banned
Chinner said:

hates everything

Don't worry man, be like me and find a girl who's also a misanthropist.

Problem solved.

SolKane

Chinner said:

hates everything

No, I would tell that man to give up because he will always be lonely.

dude

dude
Chinner said:

hates everything
That depends on:
*How he complain
*What are his reasons for hating everything
*What are the side-effects of his depression (writing lovely depressed sonatas or getting drunk on the sofa in the middle of the day?)
*What are his reasons for hating people and society (wouldn't that be covered in hate everything though?)
*Again, wouldn't that fit with hate everything?

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
SouSouRocket said:
"WHY DOES HE ALWAYS PUT THE DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER THE WRONG WAY WHY WOULD YOU EVER PUT A GLASS CUP IN THE BOTTOM RACK".

hahahaha, i know EXACTLY what you mean.

and regarding facial hair, if a man can pull it off, the half-shaven/stubble look is the sexiest thing ever.

gratuitous photo of my husband for reference:

mebum.jpg

he looks soooooo goooood with that facial hair :D

_Isaac

mcrae said:
is this thread for girls, or for gays? after reading the first 20 posts im hilariously confused

Why does it have to be one or the other? I think it's for anybody that wants to "discuss relationship woes with our dudes, hookups, advice and protips for pleasuring your man."

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
cloudwalking said:
hahahaha, i know EXACTLY what you mean.

and regarding facial hair, if a man can pull it off, the half-shaven/stubble look is the sexiest thing ever.

gratuitous photo of my husband for reference:

mebum.jpg

he looks soooooo goooood with that facial hair :D
God damn we could be twins D:

TommyT

Mr Cola said:
God damn we could be twins D:

Maybe you are! I had my sister call me once and ask wtf I was doing at the airport in Washington DC when I was in TX. She had to go up and touch my 'double' to make sure it wasn't me.

Twilight zone shiz!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That is seriously uncanny, other than the hairdo, im currently sporting a number 1 short cut

Im from the land of Englandshire

Replicant said:
Nope but the gay relationship thread doesn't cover many things about being gay. So it's about time we have another thread that cover all of those things.

Okay, I'll just start by asking, how do you know if some random guy you see on the street is interested? I often see a guy and wonder if he's looking at me because he likes me or because he thinks I got a bird's poo on my shoulder. Even if we exchange glances multiple times, usually neither of us have the guts to say anything.
If you're passing each other on the sidewalk or something wait for him to pass, count to 3, then look back. If he's looking back too it's pretty much an invitation to introduce yourself.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DMPrince said:
i have trouble sometimes trying to figure out if a guy likes me or not. or just want to be friends.

Let's fuck while watching Pee Wee's playhouse.

Is that obvious enough for you? <3
I don't like you. Go away. D:

mcrae said:
is this thread for girls, or for gays? after reading the first 20 posts im hilariously confused

Girl-age thread: "Is this thread for boys, or for lesbians? after reading the first 20 posts im [sic] hilariously confused"

See, I can make blanket statements about girl/guy-age too!

I still don't like these threads.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Mr Cola said:
That is seriously uncanny, other than the hairdo, im currently sporting a number 1 short cut

Im from the land of Englandshire

post your pic!!

my husband is half italian and half swiss german.

Mr Cola

nah im not posting pics on here, youll just have to take my word for it, maybe its the angles and the lighting but i have half Irish and half English blood in me so theres no correlation there.

TommyT

Mr Cola said:
nah im not posting pics on here, youll just have to take my word for it, maybe its the angles and the lighting but i have half Irish and half English blood in me so theres no correlation there.

Hey, I'm a Nigerian prince and got some monies for you...

cloudwalking said:
german-speaking-swiss? german swiss? i never know what to call it in english. there's a far better word in german :p

So he is of German heritage, but born in Switzerland? As in, his parents (Germans) moved to Switzerland and gave birth to him there?

edit: German Swiss sounds like a beer flavored slice of cheese ;D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom