• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boy-Age: Because boys will be cute and silly

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Mr Cola said:
nah im not posting pics on here, youll just have to take my word for it,

Buzzkill.

sublime said:
If you're passing each other on the sidewalk or something wait for him to pass, count to 3, then look back. If he's looking back too it's pretty much an invitation to introduce yourself.

I don't think that really works in the bible belt.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
TommyT said:
Hey, I'm a Nigerian prince and got some monies for you...

I dont see how this is really an issue, its just an observation i made, ive nothing to gain from making it in any sense, i just thought it was odd :eek:

mcrae

_Isaac said:
Why does it have to be one or the other? I think it's for anybody that wants to "discuss relationship woes with our dudes, hookups, advice and protips for pleasuring your man."

well statements like

"Please don't shave. Hair is hot.

Please."

are pretty ambiguous, and questions like

"Okay, I'll just start by asking, how do you know if some random guy you see on the street is interested? I often see a guy and wonder if he's looking at me because he likes me or because he thinks I got a bird's poo on my shoulder. Even if we exchange glances multiple times, usually neither of us have the guts to say anything."

may have different answers depending on who is asking them?

and also i was confused because i thought there was a gay-relationship thread already...

TheSeks

Mr Cola said:
ive nothing to gain from making it in any sense

Except flattering/un-falttering comments from GAyF and the females. So like Nike ads: Just do it (TM).

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
mcrae said:
well statements like

"Please don't shave. Hair is hot.

Please."

are pretty ambiguous, and questions like

"Okay, I'll just start by asking, how do you know if some random guy you see on the street is interested? I often see a guy and wonder if he's looking at me because he likes me or because he thinks I got a bird's poo on my shoulder. Even if we exchange glances multiple times, usually neither of us have the guts to say anything."

may have different answers depending on who is asking them?

and also i was confused because i thought there was a gay-relationship thread already...

those are exactly the type of questions that get asked in the girl/dating age thread. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414419

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
TheSeks said:
Except flattering/un-falttering comments from GAyF and the females. So like Nike ads: Just do it (TM).
Would it help if i dont consider either of us that attractive? Id consider myself a solid 4-5 personally

TheSeks

_Isaac said:
Out of five?

You're being too obvious. *mouths* STOPPPPPPPP.

Mr Cola said:
Would it help if i dont consider either of us that attractive? Id consider myself a solid 4-5 personally

I don't consider you attractive (then again I've got really high standards). So I lose nothing from pushing you to do it
For Issac, who I need to get photos of from RCar

cloudwalking said:
those are exactly the type of questions that get asked in the girl/dating age thread.

And some are even more embarrassing.

TBH though I kinda agree with him, the relationship thread is pretty much "boy-age," under a different name. We just don't use it as that because "community/megathreads" are discouraged by Evilore now.

SouSouRocket said:
It's not that different from boy-troubles. ;P I'm happily married, so fortunately my biggest worry right now is "WHY DOES HE ALWAYS PUT THE DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER THE WRONG WAY WHY WOULD YOU EVER PUT A GLASS CUP IN THE BOTTOM RACK". But my girlfriends worry about the same stuff my guy friends do, with maybe a little less "HOW DO I TALK TO GIRLS" kind of stuff and more "why doesn't he listen to me :(((" kind of stuff
What kind of uncouth monster does that?

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Mr Cola said:

it's okay. my husband doesn't realize either that he is living, breathing, walking sexiness.

if you really look like him, you should just accept it. there's no use fighting it.

KJTB

Mr Cola said:

If you find yourself unattractive, do things to help boost your self image. If you think you're overweight, work out and eat healthy. If you think you have a bad sense of style, maybe look up some pointers. Get a nice haircut, buy some new clothes. Making yourself seem attractive is like a mind game, kind of an illusion imo :p. Like, when I wake up in the morning and my hair looks absolutely stupid and w/e, I'd consider myself to be much uglier than after I spend a little time doing my hair and matching my clothes.

_Isaac

TheSeks said:
You're being too obvious. *mouths* STOPPPPPPPP.

I don't consider you attractive (then again I've got really high standards). So I lose nothing from pushing you to do it
For Issac, who I need to get photos of from RCar

....not gonna lie. Your post just straight up confused me. What is an RCar?

SolKane

Where are you finding men who don't know how to use a dishwasher or even cook? Who can't do this stuff in this day and age?

_Isaac

SolKane said:
Where are you finding men who don't know how to use a dishwasher or even cook? Who can't do this stuff in this day and age?

I don't know how to use fancy rich people appliances like a dishwasher.

TheSeks

_Isaac said:
What is an RCar?

Ruffles X-box Live tag. It's how I knew him before I got accepted into GAF two years ago along with Dragonlife.

Mr Cola

Dipindots said:
If you find yourself unattractive, do things to help boost your self image. If you think you're overweight, work out and eat healthy. If you think you have a bad sense of style, maybe look up some pointers. Get a nice haircut, buy some new clothes. Making yourself seem attractive is like a mind game, kind of an illusion imo :p. Like, when I wake up in the morning and my hair looks absolutely stupid and w/e, I'd consider myself to be much uglier than after I spend a little time doing my hair and matching my clothes.

This wasnt meant to be a help me post :D im perfectly happy, i can see how rating yourself average could seem somewhat depressing but i just sort of think of it as realistic, im not ugly, im not a supermodel, meh either way. I think some realistic expectation of what you can offer and expect in that department doesnt necessarily have to be an unhealthy attitude to have.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
it's not that my man or anyone else i know is dishwasher-challenged per se, it's just that our european sized-dishwasher is tiny as fuck and i've become THE MASTER at putting the dishes in very specific spots in order to load it to absolute maximum capacity.

i hate to see space wasted in a dishwasher.

Lackmus

Banned
Oh cmon FemGAF, when I saw this thread all I want is to answer questions like "how do I get this boy to like me?" because the answers are so god damn easy-mode.

TheSeks

Chinner said:
whats better cut or uncut?

I'm sooooooo not going down this road in this thread.

_Issac said:
Don't believe him! He has no pictures of me.

You say that but you say different in the tinychat thread.

WHICH DO I BELIEVE! *head explodes*

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Lackmus said:
Oh cmon FemGAF, when I saw this thread all I want is to answer questions like "how do I get this boy to like me?" because the answers are so god damn easy-mode.

i think a majority of the females on gaf are married or in a steady relationship, so most of the questions in here will probably be more along the lines of "how do i get him to stop leaving his socks lying around the house"

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Chinner said:
are these traits attractive in a man?

complains about everything
hates everything
goes in and out of depression
dislikes people and society
thinks life is a horrible place.
What the hell. Why are my qualities up for discussion!?

I don't complain, I make (negative) critical observations!

Well, actually this is probably 60 to 80 percent of GAF, right?

TommyT

cloudwalking said:
i think a majority of the females on gaf are married or in a steady relationship, so most of the questions in here will probably be more along the lines of "how do i get him to stop leaving his socks lying around the house"

It's the same answer. Deny him. /thread

Gay, here. No interest in being in a relationship. Probably.

I'll definitely be reading this thread, though. Could be interesting (especially if more women post).

hateradio said:
What the hell. Why are my qualities up for discussion!?
This is what I thought, too! Except the complaining/hates everything bits.

Teh Hamburglar said:
I cannot comment. I am serving out my exile in BFE, Indiana and have zero options for relationship. Sexual frustration...rising...

I thought you moved to DC ham?

edit: also, what about chest hair? my girlfriend loves mine and has threatened me with bodily harm if I shave it......but I kinda want to. *shrug*

Aeana

cloudwalking said:
and regarding facial hair, if a man can pull it off, the half-shaven/stubble look is the sexiest thing ever.
Yes.

Yes.

SolKane said:
I'm pretty sure a lot of guys are just pretending to be bad so they don't have to do it. I find that feigning ignorance is a talent many men share.

TheSeks

TommyT said:
It's the same answer. Deny him. /thread

:lol Someone said it best: Men are like jackhammers.

Of course, I'm depressed so the hell do I know about this?

dragonlife29 said:
I'll definitely be reading this thread, though. Could be interesting (especially if more women post).

So you're saying you're really straight. Ah, hormones and teenagers~

mcrae said:
is this thread for girls, or for gays? after reading the first 20 posts im hilariously confused

It's for both. Both involve dealing with dudes as boyfriends, lovers, husbands, etc.

cloudwalking said:

lol. Well I can't lie, I'm in a relationship.

TheSeks said:
So you're saying you're really straight. Ah, hormones and teenagers~

Nah, I'm just interested in hearing women discuss men. I'm used to the gay side of it.

And a big approval for jarosh. That man is sexy and pretty at the same time, cloud. Nice catch!

Aeana said:
I'm pretty sure a lot of guys are just pretending to be bad so they don't have to do it. I find that feigning ignorance is a talent many men share.

Or talking out of their ass about how they think I should feel about certain things that only affect me. Just a month or so ago my boyfriend thought I was exaggerating about my cramps. I got so mad.

Aeana said:
I am guilty of this. I go to great lengths to let people know they shouldn't depend on me for certain things because I'm a lazy bastard.

_Isaac

dragonlife29 said:
I am guilty of this. I go to great lengths to let people know they shouldn't depend on me for certain things because I'm a lazy bastard.

I've tried to do this, but then I feel guilty about it.

cloudwalking said:
It's probably just me, but I can't imagine that other guys just leave clothing laying around everywhere. It boggles the mind!

Professor Beef said:
It's probably just me, but I can't imagine that other guys just leave clothing laying around everywhere. It boggles the mind!

When there is someone else around to pick up the clothes, sometimes people just do it, I'm guilty of it. I'm actually the messy one and my boyfriend is the neat freak. lol.

SolKane

Professor Beef said:

Do you have any guy friends? All of mine are like this. Yet they never seem to be lacking in surrogate moms who will clean up after them.

TheSeks

Professor Beef said:

You so obviously haven't met real men then.

KJTB

Professor Beef said:

I for one leave my clothes on the floor all the time >_>

SolKane said:
Do you have any guy friends? All of mine are like this. Yet they never seem to be lacking in surrogate moms who will clean up after them.
All of my male friends very rarely leave their shit laying on the floor. Even when I was sharing an apartment with four of them, the floor was always clothing-free.

I shouldn't doubt that there are guys who do this, but I don't know any personally, so it's a bit jarring.

Aeana

Professor Beef said:
All of my male friends very rarely leave their shit laying on the floor. Even when I was sharing an apartment with four of them, the floor was always clothing-free.

I shouldn't doubt that there are guys who do this, but I don't know any personally, so it's a bit jarring.
I would like to meet your friends.
Every guy I know strips down to his underwear within seconds of entering the place, leaving pieces of clothing lay wherever they fall.

Neki

Professor Beef said:

I leave my room full of papers and clothes sometimes, but that's because it's my room and the only one in there is meeeeeee! (usually just papers though)

SaintZ

Professor Beef said:
Everytime I take my clothes off they go directly to the laundry bin. I just HATE seeing them on the floor/some other place, they make me unconfortable. It may be because my room is really small though.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Aeana said:
Every guy I know strips down to his underwear within seconds of entering the place, leaving pieces of clothing lay wherever they fall.
They'll get picked up eventually and if not, throw some newspaper over it.

Aeana said:
I do that myself at times, but I at least aim for the basket/hamper.

Ultimoo said:
I leave my room full of papers and clothes sometimes, but that's because it's my room and the only one in there is meeeeeee! (usually just papers though)
You...you slob!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Aeana said:
I hope this does not apply to guests at your home. I would be annoyed if my guy friends took their clothes off immediately upon entering my place.

I definitely get out of my work clothes as soon as I enter the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom