• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boy-Age: Because boys will be cute and silly

Status
Not open for further replies.
eH9Eu.png

In here we will discuss relationship woes with our dudes, hookups, advice and protips for pleasuring your man.

ZephyrFate said:
you can post bears or talk about hairy, older men. nobody really cares. don't play the victim.

If you want this thread to have more advice, or go in a different direction, post nicely about it. But do me a favor and don't come in throwing fists around and accusing people of bad faith.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
So this is like the gay version of the girl-age thread? That's cool, I can observe gay dudes without feeling weird about it.

Replicant

TheWiicast said:
Did the gay relationship thread get locked?

Nope but the gay relationship thread doesn't cover many things about being gay. So it's about time we have another thread that cover all of those things.

Okay, I'll just start by asking, how do you know if some random guy you see on the street is interested? I often see a guy and wonder if he's looking at me because he likes me or because he thinks I got a bird's poo on my shoulder. Even if we exchange glances multiple times, usually neither of us have the guts to say anything.

Zeke

Koodo said:
Please don't shave. Hair is hot.

Please.
I've been lead to believe this false according to most women.
Delio said:
Ok so we are doing foreplay so is nipple twisting good for all guys?
NO! Also ladies quit with the surprise finger to the ass its not cool

Zeke said:

Goatees are hot. Certain beards on certain dudes are hot.

Facial hair that's not so hot: long goatees and long beards. Facial hair should be well groomed.

DanteFox said:
Then why do like 90% of chicks it seems try to get their guys to shave their beards? Is it just a control thing?

I want my bf to grow a goatee but he doesn't wanna.

Zeke said:
I think it probably depends on the girl and how much hair you're talking about. Of course if we're talking Robin Williams-level shaving is not a bad idea (unless you're into that sort of thing). I think hair is just fine, I'm not really into super-metro guys who shave and pluck and wax.

DanteFox said:
Then why do like 90% of chicks it seems try to get their guys to shave their beards? Is it just a control thing?

I think baby faces are cute :) You know that weird face-rubbing thing women always do to guys in the razor commercials? You can't do that to a beard!!! Smooth cheeks are where it's at.

Delio

I tend to like them smooth myself. Not to much hair to fuss with but then i go for the twinky type.

Beards are fine but staches are where it's at! If a guy can pull of a stache then I'm instantly attracted. Beards and goatees can cover up a weak chin on guys.

Sgt.Pepper said:
What about leg hair? That's pretty much the only place I get a lot of hair, not counting my head and beard.

Leg hair ain't no big deal. My bf has a lot on his arms and legs, don't really mind. I think the one place hair bothers me is the back. Now that should definitely be shaved or waxed.

Delio

I have to admit it was one of the reasons i loved my ex. He would be so shaven and it wasa massive turn on to me. I mean i dont mind beards hell i have one but shaved just gets me.

Devolution said:
Leg hair ain't no big deal. My bf has a lot on his arms and legs, don't really mind. I think the one place hair bothers me is the back. Now that should definitely be shaved or waxed.
Ah cool. My back is spotless thankfully, I also think is horrendous.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Devolution said:
Also the hetero-girl version. =p

So are all 3 girls on GAF going to post?! Crazy. Also, It'd be interesting seeing what girls complain/worry/argue about when it comes to relationships.

Kinitari said:
So are all 3 girls on GAF going to post?! Crazy. Also, It'd be interesting seeing what girls complain/worry/argue about when it comes to relationships.

There are more than that, they just rarely have a reason to make their gender known. And considering the atmosphere here sometimes I don't blame them.

Tokubetsu

Koodo said:
Please don't shave. Hair is hot.

Please.

Maybe if you can get women to not be fickle about it. Every girl I've been with can't decide between going for a moustache ride or a smooth baby and they always like the stubble until they go in for a kiss. Shaving after letting go for awhile fucking sucks, don't make me do it ='(

idwl

I had my first full on sexual experience with a guy last thursday, it wasn't how I expected. Even during I felt kinda bored. And after I was starting to doubt my gayness. Could it be that I felt no emotional connection to the guy, or he just plain sucked?

Kinitari said:

It's not that different from boy-troubles. ;P I'm happily married, so fortunately my biggest worry right now is "WHY DOES HE ALWAYS PUT THE DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER THE WRONG WAY WHY WOULD YOU EVER PUT A GLASS CUP IN THE BOTTOM RACK". But my girlfriends worry about the same stuff my guy friends do, with maybe a little less "HOW DO I TALK TO GIRLS" kind of stuff and more "why doesn't he listen to me :(((" kind of stuff

Nymeria88

Tokubetsu said:
Maybe if you can get women to not be fickle about it. Every girl I've been with can't decide between going for a moustache ride or a smooth baby and they always like the stubble until they go in for a kiss. Shaving after letting go for awhile fucking sucks, don't make me do it ='(

Stubble looks hot, but is not as much fun to kiss. Mustache is always bad.

Leg hair, good
Chest hair, good (if not too thick)
Back hair, bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom