• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brad Pitt Abuse Investigation: Jolie & His Other Children Abused (Update: Cleared)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

BRAD PITT ABUSE INVESTIGATION EXPANDED TO FAMILY

1025-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-tmz-3.jpg

BY TMZ STAFF

The Brad Pitt child abuse investigation has been expanded to the entire family, including Angelina ... sources connected with Angelina Jolie tell TMZ.

Our sources say ... the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services initially focused on the plane incident in which Brad allegedly struck 15-year-old Maddox.

Our sources say, through various interviews with family members, DCFS has now expanded its investigation to other alleged incidents, including interactions between Brad and Angelina which were allegedly witnessed by 1 or more of their 6 kids.

The Angelina sources say some of the children have been fearful around Brad, and Maddox in particular has problems with his dad. We're told the meeting Brad had with Maddox last week ended quickly because Maddox didn't want to be there.

None of our sources would say if the DCFS interviews turned up anything that would cause the agency to take action related to custody.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/25/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-abuse-investigation-expanded/

I will never understand the mentality one has to be in to abuse others. I wonder if he's done this to others but it's been covered up somehow. Seems odd he would wait until this point in his life to act shitty. If true, indefensible.

Ok, this is definitely going to get real ugly real soon. I don't know if gleeful Jennifer Aniston gifs are appropriate anymore.

Clearly not. And I had the exact same thought.

Goodstyle

Ok, this is definitely going to get real ugly real soon. I don't know if gleeful Jennifer Aniston gifs are appropriate anymore.

Strimei

I haven't really paid much attention to this (I'm not much one for star gossip) but when I saw this on some magazine at the store the other day, I thought it was just the usual tabloid stuff. But holy crap, there's really abuse allegations? What the hell.

Meowster

I'm not going to throw stones at Brad yet (it is deplorable if the accusations are true). I just wanted to point out how the last thread had everyone talking about Angie as if she were some psychopath from Gone Girl that was making this all up. It was sick. Best wishes for the family. I hope the truth gets evened out for all of the kids sakes.

Are you blaming the alleged assault on the kids for bering there? if only they had two kids he wouldn't have struck one of them?

How about that plane incident is one too many allegations of abuse for one family?

Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. You nailed it. Fucking. Nailed. It.

Wow I didn't see that coming at all. Hopefully it aint true. Got respect for both parties involved so it would be dope if they came out of this relatively unscathed and none of these allegations are true.

Uhhh that title needs to change. Should not be stated as fact. Currently under investigation. People are innocent until proven guilty.

Alienfan

Awful if true, but TMZ also... Rather than get our pitchforks out in classic GAF fashion,how about we wait to see what comes of this. If he did it pile on the hate as much as you like, but if not spreading false information around as fact is very dangerous/damaging. It's better to wait before casting our judgments

Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. You nailed it. Fucking. Nailed. It.

Then what we're you on about? Too many kids for a jet setting couple in a thread about one of their parents allegedly abusing them all, plus his partner. What is the point of your post? If you care to elaborate.

Then what we're you on about? Too many kids for a jet setting couple in a thread about one of their parents allegedly abusing them all, plus his partner. What is the point of your post? If you care to elaborate.

I'm saying if the allegations are true they weren't fit to take care of one kid, let alone six.

Pitt and Depp are horrible people and I'm glad they've been exposed

Abuse is a widespread thing that deserves to be taken seriously. Stop automatically assuming the rich white guy couldn't have done it when the victims get nothing out of lying about their emotional scars and are abused even further by fans.

panty

I'll need more info than this, having a hard time believing it.
Are you blaming the alleged assault on the kids for bering there? if only they had two kids he wouldn't have struck one of them?

How about that plane incident is one too many allegations of abuse for one family?

These kind of replies are fucking terrible. Certainly not needed.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Uhhh that title needs to change. Should not be stated as fact. Currently under investigation. People are innocent until proven guilty.

TMZ has impeccable impartiality though they wouldn't sensationalise one of their stories.

LionPride

Banned
The year is 2016. People still act as if TMZ isn't at all a source for anything news wise when it comes to celebrities.

Anyways, I hope this isn't true

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Dammit I hate this. I'm sorry for those kids and Angelina. This fucker Brad man.

Relax we don't know anything yet.

Also lol at all the TMZ comments. Yes TMZ is actually very legit at this stuff, so to all the "lol tmz" obviously you haven't kept up. On the flipside everyone pointing towards TMZ's track record as damning... nothing is damning just yet, it just says the investigation has been expanded. That could be for any multitude of reasons, so we'll just have to wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom