• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brand new Untold Legends PS3 trailer

SolidSnakex said:
It reminds me of Genji 2 graphically now. Not bad although the art is still terrible.

I saw the Genji 2 TGS media and thought the action was still too slow... but no way is it the worst looking PS3 game, I think that award goes to the Namco Bandai Gundam game or that Konami FPS

Doom_Bringer said:
I saw the Genji 2 TGS media and thought the action was still too slow... but no way is it the worst looking PS3 game, I think that award goes to the Namco Bandai Gundam game or that Konami FPS
nah, bladestorm takes that title. :p

dai said:
nah, bladestorm takes that title. :p

nah BladeStorm is a startegy game with a 3rd person ground camera, that's why its off the hook. Fatal Inertia looks awesome! I was surprised by the trailer

Doom_Bringer said:
nah BladeStorm is a startegy game with a 3rd person ground camera, that's why its off the hook. Fatal Inertia looks awesome! I was surprised by the trailer
sorry, but there's no excuse for this.

bladestorm-the-hundred-years-war-20060921082355848.jpg

I wouldn't give that award to Gundam, the trailer that was showned during the Keynote which featured other areas looked really good. The gameplay may suck, but the graphics aren't bad at all.

dai said:
sorry, but there's no excuse for this.

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/734/734177/bladestorm-the-hundred-years-war-20060921082355848.jpg[/IMG]

Gundam Crossfire and Coded Arms also look pretty PS2'ish thanks to horrible collision detection and barren environments

Oneself

Still looks uninteresting but the animations have gone a long way. There are some great subtle special effects too.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I might be going out on a limb here, but I think this game looks better than that next gen marvel unlimited port. Art and gameplay might be a different story though.

Bad_Boy said:
I might be going out on a limb here, but I think this game looks better than that next gen marvel unlimited port. Art and gameplay might be a different story though.

That's not exactly saying alot though.

I think a proper scoring would've helped that trailer alot, the music just didn't jive with the pace of the action. Also, if they aren't going to show HUD, why keep it locked to the gameplay camera?

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
This looks beautiful!

Please make this game good SOE!!! I'm dying for some Diablo like Action. Champions of Norrath was a nice attempt (yes I know it was developed by Snowblind ) on the PS2 but I need central server characters ala MMOs.

Top Bottom