• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second: new livestream on January 9

Dr. Buni

IPxX2e6.gif
That is a nice boss design.

I just need the postcard... and Agnes shirt... and those plushies ;___;
Why the collab didn't start last week when I was still in Japan ;___;

oh good, the time mage looks a lot less silly

If you're referring the leftmost character (Nikolai), that's his freelancer default costume

L~A

Cool that they're updating the demo with some new stuff :)

"Even if you wanna wait for the full game, please try the demo! The story, structure, everything is different. Pls check it out pls" #b2nd

About the Cat Master:

Lol She's the king of all cats. She also manages the neko neko network. This character is ridiculous. #b2nd

Kater

Banned
Eh... BDFF CE has better design :p
9c3be7dbc7.png
Nah, I'm talking about the big box we had here in Europe.
ci163dsbravelydefaultspecialeditionengbimage600w.png

I like that they made it flatter this time, so it doesn't waste too much space in my flat and is easily stored in my games shelf. I'm hoping we get the one that was shown, I don't want another bulky box. -.-

L~A

All RyougaSaotome tweets:

About 30 or so jobs are going to be in Bravely Second. Yaaaayyyy.

Lol, they're asking the watchers if they're playing the demo or not. These guys are so honest and sincere about this stuff. Hahaha.

Also Artemia is apparently in B2nd, but we sort of already could have assumed that.

Next they're gonna show us the insides of the Collector's Pack. Huzzah

The design is still not finished, but basically it'll have the game, CD, the book, the strap, Agnes figure, and Yuu's journal.

Asano joking that literally no element of this box is finished yet. "It LOOKS like it'll probably be awesome!" #b2nd

The tiny Agnes figure looks good. If the final product is at least as nice, I'll be pretty satisfied. #b2nd

They recorded a certain character's song recently. Keeping it a secret. #b2nd

About the Exorcist: Huuuuuh. His ability is to make it as though something never happened. Exorcist Gaist. New job. He's all bloody. Takumi Yamazaki #b2nd

The designer was Yokoyan. Heeeeh.

So his name is probably actually Geist yeah? Taking a look at the Exorcist's abilities. So much blooood. #b2nd

The job can make something not have happened. So for example Nikolai took damage. By using the ability, you can restore his HP to what it- Was. This is doable up to three turns back for MP, HP, and BP looks like. The most basic skills at least. Super cool.

You can also use these skills on enemies too, of course. It can also revive dead characters too. Haaah. #b2nd

Discussing the Buster Ship and its use. They're fighting space monsters?? Update to the demo. #b2nd

About 20 can pop up, so you team up with friends to use the Buster Ships to lower the Maou's levels, then you go kill them. #b2nd

Woh, this thing is weird and kind of creepy. They're gonna try fighting it. #b2nd

Maou battles will still use the Revo track because they had him compose it to be the main Maou theme from the get go. #b2nd

Huuh. The Maou made a shadow clone of Nikolai that mimics his moves. #b2nd

Lol She's the king of all cats. She also manages the neko neko network. This character is ridiculous. #b2nd

Top Bottom