• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BrazilGAF |OT| of Samba, Carnaval... and letting GAF have a sample of it all!

Datafolha falando que só foram 210 mil pessoas.

1383922467714.gif

Esses números são sempre manipulados dependendo de o quanto conveniente eles são.

Eu comentei com um amigo:

Segundo o Datafolha, o jogo Brasil x Alemanha realizado durante a Copa do Mundo terminou 1x0 para a Alemanha.

Ouvi falar que vai ter pronunciamento às 8:30, confere isso? Nvm, fake.

LuuKyK

Não, não ia ser da Dilma não pelo que me falaram. Mas pelo visto era fake mesmo.

Essa mulher não vai ousar por a fuça dela pra for de casa por um bom tempo. Deve estar rezando para que as pessoas esquecam das manifestacoes de hoje. Se ela for falar alguma coisa vai ser daqui uma/duas semanas só e isso SE falar.

Platy

Se botar a quantidade de gente na rua funcionasse pra algo a homofobia ja era crime a uns 5 anos atras pq a Parada Gay tem MUITO mais gente

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
My friend who I am supposed to join is in Brazil, was in Sao Vincente, staying with a local family, on Tuesday she told me she is now continuing her way to Rio, going to Bertioga, Ubatuba, Ilha Grande, Angas Dos Reis, then Rio. Wednesday morning I sent her a message saying I was going to pick up my Visa, we talked a bit, she said she was leaving Sao Vincente that day. I sent her another message on whatsapp Wednesday evening saying I booked my flight, it was delivered when I sent the message, but she read it only a few hours later at 1am, which is a bit unusual but not a big deal. But since then, none of the messages I sent were even received, which means she never even got an internet connection since. I tried calling on the phone but it says there is no line (as if the phone is off), emails have gone unreturned (gmail account). I find it very doubtful that she would not have had access to the internet at all in those locations, so even if her phone had been lost or stolen for sure she would have at least checked her mail at an internet cafe or in someone's home where she would couch surf.

Since she has been in Brazil, my messages always reached her either immediately or a few hours later. I'm getting worried, and there's nothing I can do sadly. I just hope she's ok.

Sorry to bother this thread with this, there's nothing anyone can do, I just feel worried. I sent her an email saying if I don't hear from her by tomorrow evening I'll contact the local police and file a missing person report.

I'm hoping she is safe, that there will be a simple explanation, but I can't think of anything... I told her it was dangerous to travel alone like this, I should have told her to only travel with other people or insist on sending her money so she would take the bus.

Sorry to bother this thread with this, there's nothing anyone can do, I just feel worried. I sent her an email saying if I don't hear from her by tomorrow evening I'll contact the local police and file a missing person report.

I'm hoping she is safe, that there will be a simple explanation, but I can't think of anything...

She didnt give you any numbers from places she was going to stay like the local family?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
She didnt give you any numbers from places she was going to stay like the local family?

She hitchikes, and is very stingy with her money, she even said she would camp to avoid having to pay for a hostel (she considered 15R the most she would pay, only if she really felt she had no safe place to stay at). But since she arrived in Brazil she couch surfed. On that day, when she was in Sao Vincente, she told me she was staying with a nice family, so I was reassured, and since she said she was leaving the next day I didn't think about even telling her to tell them she would absolutely call them when she would arrive at her destination. Of course now all of those things come back to me and make me think I should have insisted on making sure she would be safe. She believes in positive energy/thoughts, so it made me hold off on repeating how important it is for her to be safe. I didn't want her to feel like I was being negative.

I hope she has just been chilling in Ilha Grande without internet access, but for sure they have the internet easily accessible.

She hitchikes, and is very stingy with her money, she even said she would camp to avoid having to pay for a hostel (she considered 15R the most she would pay, only if she really felt she had no safe place to stay at). But since she arrived in Brazil she couch surfed. On that day, when she was in Sao Vincente, she told me she was staying with a nice family, so I was reassured, and since she said she was leaving the next day I didn't think about even telling her to tell them she would absolutely call them when she would arrive at her destination. Of course now all of those things come back to me and make me think I should have insisted on making sure she would be safe. She believes in positive energy/thoughts, so it made me hold off on repeating how important it is for her to be safe. I didn't want her to feel like I was being negative.

I hope she has just been chilling in Ilha Grande without internet access, but for sure they have the internet easily accessible.

So are you telling me that she is alone here in Brazil and not having people that she can rely if she ever needs help? Also she is hitchhiking with strangers?

Thats incredibly dangerous and reckless. Hope she is safe.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yes that's how it is. She hitchhiked with truck drivers all the way from Nicaragua after spending time with her friends there, who went back to Colombia. She stopped in Peru along the way, sold beer on the beach to make some money. That on its own was crazy enough, but it went well at least. But it probably fooled her into thinking she could keep going like this.

I'm sparring you the details, but yes it has been reckless. I really hate not having insisted more on sending her money. She's sweet, she doesn't deserve any harm, but in our world there is no heavenly pity... Just because she's a good person doesn't mean she is protected...

Yes that's how it is. She hitchhiked with truck drivers all the way from Nicaragua after spending time with her friends there, who went back to Colombia. She stopped in Peru along the way, sold beer on the beach to make some money. That on its own was crazy enough, but it went well at least. But it probably fooled her into thinking she could keep going like this.

I'm sparring you the details, but yes it has been reckless. I really hate not having insisted more on sending her money. She's sweet, she doesn't deserve any harm, but in our world there is no heavenly pity... Just because she's a good person doesn't mean she is protected...

Unbelievable lol. She was lucky to not get into trouble.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Five days, in five days I would arrive in Rio and from there on it would be very different. I thought, in five days, once I'm there, she's going to be safe, we'll have a nice vacation for a month, and I'll convince her during that time to go back home after our trip. Now I'm just left to be worried, having to call the police in a foreign country tomorrow evening to report a missing foreigner, and probably cancel my flight soon after... Five days and it would have been a different story. I felt something was going to happen, I hope I'm wrong.

Five days, in five days I would arrive in Rio and from there on it would be very different. I thought, in five days, once I'm there, she's going to be safe, we'll have a nice vacation for a month, and I'll convince her during that time to go back home after our trip. Now I'm just left to be worried, having to call the police in a foreign country tomorrow evening to report a missing foreigner, and probably cancel my flight soon after... Five days and it would have been a different story. I felt something was going to happen, I hope I'm wrong.

Better call the consulate or embassy first instead of the local police. Since you are worried, its better to call as soon as possible to ease your mind. Even if she is safe, considering the lack of communication in these days, especially since in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro its easy to have an internet connection.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Better call the consulate or embassy first instead of the local police. Since you are worried, its better to call as soon as possible to ease your mind. Even if she is safe, considering the lack of communication in these days, especially since in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro its easy to have an internet connection.

I will do it tomorrow evening, I'm hoping I was all wrong and there is an explanation. The simplest one is she no longer has her phone, so she could even have lost all of my contact info but she could surely still log in her gmail from somewhere else. Before today, my previous mail didn't require a reply (I was just saying my approximate arrival date), so it's normal she would not have replied, well somewhat because if she lost her phone I think she would have told me then. But it was today that I sent an email asking her to reply if she could read it. So by tomorrow evening, that's it, if I got no reply, there's no way she didn't think of checking her emails somehow if she lost her phone. Even if she is stingy with the money, she would have paid the damn money for the internet cafe or would have managed to find a family or something to help...

I hope in 24h this is all over.

The whole hitchhiking with truck drivers from Nicaragua to São Vicente thing is very weird, almost unbelievable.

I know, I thought it was bullshit. But I saw the photo of the truck, and we talked on skype by video once when she was at a stop for the night. She got lucky all the way, and in Brazil too. I hope she still is. She is very innocent, too sweet.

LuuKyK

I dont even have words for this story. Is your friend completely out of her mind? She surely was aware of the insane risks she would submit herself to in this "trip" right? Wow.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I dont even have words for this story. Is your friend completely out of her mind? She surely was aware of the insane risks she would submit herself to in this "trip" right? Wow.

I don't know if she realizes it. She is from Bogoto, that city is known to be dangerous, maybe it blinded her a bit. In fact, for sure she doesn't understand the risk, she slept in her tent a few times on this journey. Heck, I didn't even try to understand it too much, because I kept thinking that soon I'll be there and it will be fine, I'll have plenty of time to make her realize this and we'll have a great time so she can go back home instead of wanting to continue to tour South America like this.

Whatever the case, now there is nothing I can tell her, but I wish I tried harder before to tell her to stop moving around, just stay with that family longer.

Platy

I had a friend who later I meet doing some hitchhyking .... she also made money juggling at traffic lights ...

She also turned into a HEAVY junkie

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
At least, I'm sure she had been in contact with friends and family before she disappeared, so I'm sure she provided them with more info and they are probably even more worried than me if she hasn't contacted them by now, so they would probably already have contacted the authorities.

I'm going to bed, I hope that soon I can have good news. Thanks for being there guys.

KarasuEXE

At least, I'm sure she had been in contact with friends and family before she disappeared, so I'm sure she provided them with more info and they are probably even more worried than me if she hasn't contacted them by now, so they would probably already have contacted the authorities.

I'm going to bed, I hope that soon I can have good news. Thanks for being there guys.

Best of luck to you in this situation, man.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yay she contacted me just now! Right after I contacted the Colombian Consulate in Sao Paulo.

She was at Praia Branca, staying with a family there without internet. I thought this was possible, but to not even go somewhere once with wifi during all this time... geez.

Glad that she is ok.

Yay she contacted me just now! Right after I contacted the Colombian Consulate in Sao Paulo.

She was at Praia Branca, staying with a family there without internet. I thought this was possible, but to not even go somewhere once with wifi during all this time... geez.

Glad that she is ok.

Thank God!

She needs to be more careful.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
She was surprised I contacted the consulate, haha. "I was at the beach all the time". She did say she had a bad time, but when I asked what happened she said "nothing bad". But otherwise it seems like she managed to be fine.

Five days and I'm going to be there, finally:)

AsfaeksBR

She was surprised I contacted the consulate, haha. "I was at the beach all the time". She did say she had a bad time, but when I asked what happened she said "nothing bad". But otherwise it seems like she managed to be fine.

Where are you from, and why are you coming?
I'm not judging or anything, just curious.

WonderzL

Banned

Phew. What a story! I'm glad she's safe, but she shouldn't just vanish like that haha

Shizuka

Minha edição limitada do Firefly Diary foi taxada. Mantenho, mais do que nunca, meu entendimento de que quanto mais você checa o código de rastreio, maiores são as chances da encomenda ser taxada.

Galdius

Minha edição limitada do Firefly Diary foi taxada. Mantenho, mais do que nunca, meu entendimento de que quanto mais você checa o código de rastreio, maiores são as chances da encomenda ser taxada.

Meu pacote com um monte de jogos loose de DS também foi taxado, só não sei em quanto, amanhã descobrirei.

Shizuka

Meu pacote com um monte de jogos loose de DS também foi taxado, só não sei em quanto, amanhã descobrirei.

Também descobrirei amanhã. Nunca tenho paciência de esperar a cartinha chegar, eu vou pelo código de rastreio e descubro já na boca do caixa.

Kssio_Aug

Como eu tô com raiva desses Correios viu... pelo amor de Deus.

Desde quinta-feira minha encomenda saiu de São Paulo, e se encontra com a seguinte atualização:

12/03/2015, 14:39, Sao Paulo / SP
Objeto encaminhado
de Unidade Operacional em Sao Paulo / SP para Unidade Operacional em Belo Horizonte / MG

E não sai disso. É um New 3DS XL, tô ansioso e preocupado pra saber se o produto vai chegar certinho, e nada desses correios entregarem e nem sequer atualizarem o site. Odeio essa joça!

Shizuka

Como eu tô com raiva desses Correios viu... pelo amor de Deus.

Desde quinta-feira minha encomenda saiu de São Paulo, e se encontra com a seguinte atualização:

12/03/2015, 14:39, Sao Paulo / SP
Objeto encaminhado
de Unidade Operacional em Sao Paulo / SP para Unidade Operacional em Belo Horizonte / MG

E não sai disso.

Quando isso acontece, normalmente é porque quando atualizarem, já vai ter saído para entrega ao destinatário.

Kssio_Aug

Quando isso acontece, normalmente é porque quando atualizarem, já vai ter saído para entrega ao destinatário.

O suposto prazo máximo é amanhã, que vai dar 5 dias úteis desde a postagem lá em SP. Espero que já mandem amanhã msm, caso contrário começarei a ficar bem preocupado.

Fui economizar 15~20 reais e pedi no PAC, mas não faço isso mais. Próxima vez peço no SEDEX msm. =/

Minha última encomenda estava toda certinha, passou pela alfândega e foi liberada, só que agora que está perto começa a demora pra atualizar:
12/03/2015 00:20
CTCI RIO DE JANEIRO/GTCAI - Rio De Janeiro/RJ
Encaminhado
Em trânsito para CTE FLORIANOPOLIS - Sao Jose/SC

Espero que amanhã ou quarta já saia pra entrega.

Galdius

Também descobrirei amanhã. Nunca tenho paciência de esperar a cartinha chegar, eu vou pelo código de rastreio e descubro já na boca do caixa.

Eu também nunca espero. Pego um dinheiro, vou lá e descubro.
Nem tento mais ligar na agëncia para aonde vão minhas encomendas, porque nunca atendem o telefone lá.

Shizuka

O suposto prazo máximo é amanhã, que vai dar 5 dias úteis desde a postagem lá em SP. Espero que já mandem amanhã msm, caso contrário começarei a ficar bem preocupado.

Fui economizar 15~20 reais e pedi no PAC, mas não faço isso mais. Próxima vez peço no SEDEX msm. =/

Depende muito do que está comprando e do valor do frete. Se o que estou comprando é uma encomenda cara (celular, console, etc), eu pego SEDEX. Também pego SEDEX se a diferença for até 10 reais com o PAC. Caso contrário, pego PAC.

Kssio_Aug

Depende muito do que está comprando e do valor do frete. Se o que estou comprando é uma encomenda cara (celular, console, etc), eu pego SEDEX. Também pego SEDEX se a diferença for até 10 reais com o PAC. Caso contrário, pego PAC.

No meu caso foi console. O 3DS. Vacielei msm em ter economizado no envio.
Fiz isso pois na realidade não estava com preça de receber... eu fiquei com medo de receber semana passada pois tinha 2 provas esse final de semana, a OAB e uma de TTI. Mas agora que começa a chegar no limite do prazo eu fico preocupado com a encomenda.

Shizuka

Eu também nunca espero. Pego um dinheiro, vou lá e descubro.
Nem tento mais ligar na agëncia para aonde vão minhas encomendas, porque nunca atendem o telefone lá.

Fiz isso desde sempre, eles não gostam quando eu chego sem o papel.

No meu caso foi console. O 3DS. Vacielei msm em ter economizado no envio.
Fiz isso pois na realidade não estava com preça de receber... eu fiquei com medo de receber semana passada pois tinha 2 provas esse final de semana, a OAB e uma de TTI. Mas agora que começa a chegar no limite do prazo eu fico preocupado com a encomenda.

E aí, como se saiu na prova da OAB?

Kerrinck

Aqui esta sendo quase tudo taxado. Ate o clássico pessoa física 20$ não cola mais.
Mais chato é perder tempo no correios e ainda pagar aquela taxa extra.

Kssio_Aug

E aí, como se saiu na prova da OAB?

38, media 40. =(
Mas dizem que tem umas 4 questões sujeitas a recurso. Talvez eu ainda tenha chance, mas não estou contando muito com a sorte.

Mas confesso que não estudei pra OAB (foi minha primeira tentativa), estava preocupado com a prova de TTI por razões diversas... ao menos a de TTI deu tudo certo.

Shizuka

38, media 40. =(
Mas dizem que tem umas 4 questões sujeitas a recurso. Talvez eu ainda tenha chance, mas não estou contando muito com a sorte.

Mas confesso que não estudei pra OAB (foi minha primeira tentativa), estava preocupado com a prova de TTI por razões diversas... ao menos a de TTI deu tudo certo.

Na minha prova (XIV Exame), não anularam nenhuma. Na passada, anularam algumas. Meu conselho é ficar esperto e não dormir no ponto, já que quando anunciarem se anularão ou não, você vai ter pouco tempo para se preparar para a 2ª fase.

Kssio_Aug

Na minha prova (XIV Exame), não anularam nenhuma. Na passada, anularam algumas. Meu conselho é ficar esperto e não dormir no ponto, já que quando anunciarem se anularão ou não, você vai ter pouco tempo para se preparar para a 2ª fase.

É verdade. Pelo menos agora se não passa na segunda etapa na próxima não precisa passar pela primeira de novo, dão uma chance a mais. Mas você tem razão!

maouvin

O meu provavelmente foi taxado também, a julgar pela agência pra onde foi encaminhado.

O que eu acho demais é que tem umas três agências médias/grandes aqui perto de casa, mas tenho que retirar minhas encomendas numa agência minúscula a 15 minutos de busão de casa e que só abre de segunda à sexta =|
Pelo menos posso sacar o dinheiro lá na hora.

Shizuka

O meu provavelmente foi taxado também, a julgar pela agência pra onde foi encaminhado.

O que eu acho demais é que tem umas três agências médias/grandes aqui perto de casa, mas tenho que retirar minhas encomendas numa agência minúscula a 15 minutos de busão de casa e que só abre de segunda à sexta =|
Pelo menos posso sacar o dinheiro lá na hora.

Onde eu morava, só se retirava encomendas na central dos Correios, que era bem longe. Aqui em SP, retiro numa agência a uma quadra de onde eu moro.

Shizuka

A agencia de vocês não aceita cartão? Eu sempre vou la antes mesmo da cartinha chegar com cartão de debito.

Nunca tentei, para ser sincero. Acostumei que na cidade aonde eu morava, era só dinheiro vivo, tanto que tinha que passar num caixa eletrônico perto para sacar e pagar o imposto.

Top Bottom