• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of Fire 6 announced for PC/tablet/smartphones

jwhit28

I guess it can't possibly be worse than that Megaman game. Maybe the social part will be akin to spotpass and streetpass functionality in Fire Emblem Awakening, completely optional.

smurfx

get some go again
okay now i really want capcom to fail in the worst way. all this time i've been waiting for another breath of fire game and we get this garbage.

Delstius

I just read BoF 6 announced, fast clicked, saw the nice appealing art, was about to think wow it's even on PC and then... ultimate let down.

Yeah, fuck you too Capcom.

theta11

This is the worst news that BoF6 not actually being made. Does the main character even have blue hair FFS?

I'm hoping Capcom goes out of business at this point and some other developers buy up the IPs and start making the games we want to play.

Amir0x

Banned
Online Touch RPG!?

Breath of Fire 6...online Touch RPG!?

I don't want in this industry anymore. I'm goin' all Nancy Kerrigan "whhhhhy"

Please fuck off and close shop already Capcom. Disgraceful what you're doing to each of your franchises one by one. Soon I suspect the next Street Fighter will be a spectacular touch IOS fighting game!

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I saw PC, then... this. So depressing. Thanks for ruining 2013 for me.

-PXG-

I've never played this series but I know how much it means to people. Some you should go on suicide watch.

Fisico

Online Touch RPG!?

Breath of Fire 6...online Touch RPG!?

I don't want in this industry anymore. I'm goin' all Nancy Kerrigan "whhhhhy"

Please fuck off and close shop already Capcom. Disgraceful what you're doing to each of your franchises one by one. Soon I suspect the next Street Fighter will be a spectacular touch IOS fighting game!

Isn't there something similar in the 13 games announced ?

I genuinely hope Capcom gets a ton of heat for this. I don't care about the game itself, make as many social games as you want, but don't try to pass it off as a mainline entry to a franchise that has been absolutely begging to be utilized correctly.

It's almost physically disgusting.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
So, Chris Kohler was 1% right. Something sure is dead but I think he got the company wrong...

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
1360364989081.gif

D:

Amir0x

Banned
Isn't there something similar in the 13 games announced ?

Yeah but next time they'll call it Street Fighter V instead! Remember Ono was like "[they] don't have the budget for a SF V"...? Well with an IOS touch game, now they do!

Kasumin

Looks like it's not just Square Enix turning beloved RPG franchises into cheap (mostly) mobile games. Who'd have thunk it.

Echoing the "Not like this!" crowd. Shouldn't this be a spinoff...? :\

Top Bottom