• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broad City Season 4 |OT| Wednesdays on Comedy Central

Dereck

http://www.cc.com/shows/broad-city | OT3 | OT2 | IMDb | Hulu

The critically acclaimed Web series "Broad City" was created by and stars Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer as 20-something best friends who are trying to navigate life in New York, despite that their adventures always seem to lead down unexpected and bizarre paths. They have very little money, but they are survivors who aren't afraid to throw themselves into sticky situations, no matter how messy the end results may be.
The characters’ response to Donald Trump’s victory is in keeping with this spirit. In an early episode from the new season, Ilana realizes with horror she hasn’t had an orgasm since Nov. 8. She seeks the help of a sex therapist modeled after Betty Dodson. Ilana’s orgasm drought “felt like a very organic, emotional way of talking about how we’re all feeling in response to the election,” says Jacobson..

Cast:

Abbi Jacobson as Abbi Abrams
Ilana Glazer as Ilana Wexler
Hannibal Buress as Lincoln Rice,
Paul W. Downs as Trey Pucker
John Gemberling as Matthew "Matty" Bevers
Arturo Castro as James "Jaimé" Castro
Stephen Schneider as Jeremy Santos
Chris Gethard as Todd
Nicole Drespel as Nicole
Eliot Glazer as Eliot
Susie Essman as Bobbi Wexler
Bob Balaban as Arthur Wexler

k2YPHfZ.jpg
aGE5ggS.jpg

Promos

F9FiHip.gif
I538WXP.gif

Holmes

I loved the episode. It was nice seeing how they met but I want to kniw how Ilana started styling her hair naturally in the right timeline.

Really sweet episode. Super glad the show is finally back. Maybe it’s unfair to compare it to last season’s opener as I thought that it was one of the best, but this one is going for something different and I think it mostly worked.

Gobias

Banned
I almost forgot that I love this show. I missed season 3 and don't have Hulu. Didn't even know it was on tonight, caught it by mistake

NimbusD

called the
timeline switch
as soon as the tattoo came up (suspected it earlier tho, things just seemed too good).

stenbumling

Unconfirmed Member
It was alright, but this show just isn't that funny anymore (although I enjoyed seeing a ripped Beaver – damn!). Ilana is basically the only thing that is keeping me from quitting; it's impossible to be unhappy whenever she's present.

kaskade

I enjoyed that episode. I thought Ilana and Abbi played that whole slight uncomfortableness when they met up with each other again in the real timeline really well. Happy to have the show back.

Quick

Banned
I think this might be one of those Broad City episodes that I wish was an hour long. It was a lot of fun seeing the what-ifs.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The scariest thing about the alternate timeline is that Val probably doesn't exist.

Top Bottom