• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brutal Legend demo coming to XBL/PSN Sept 17!! ROCK ON

wRATH2x

Banned
Wrath2X said:
OK guys need some help.

It says either my e-mail address or my password is incorrect, I made sure of everything I used the same e-mail address and password you gave me. I used in the PlayStation Network Sign Up though, and picked an existing address, is that were I went wrong?
Come on guys I really need this!

@ Wrath2X

This is what I did for Infamous:

Create new user > Sign up for Playstation Network >>> Use existing Account (or whatever it says, I am not close to my PS3 right now, but there should be an option like that) > Details You have

wRATH2x

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
@ Wrath2X

This is what I did for Infamous:

Create new user > Sign up for Playstation Network >>> Use existing Account (or whatever it says, I am not close to my PS3 right now, but there should be an option like that) >>> Details You have
yeah didn't work.

Wrath2X said:
OK did you guys change the dummy account? Cause this ain't working.

What account are you using? If the details were posted in this thread (which has 10,000+ lurkers) then it was obviously changed by someone been a prick.

If you are using the PM one getting passed around, then there is a chance you are the one making a mistake, as it is less likely someone changed it (still possible though).

Cowie

Keyser Soze said:
What account are you using? If the details were posted in this thread (which has 10,000+ lurkers) then it was obviously changed by someone been a prick.

If you are using the PM one getting passed around, then there is a chance you are the one making a mistake, as it is less likely someone changed it (still possible though).

both of the ps3 accounts have been posted on this thread at one time or another. One was quickly retracted, but it was public for a bit during the peak of interest, so that might be enough. Also, both have had their passwords changed. The one going through PMs (mine) was reset and has a new password. Of course, I have no idea who of the people I sent the old password to already downloaded the demo and don't need the new password, so I've been waiting for people to ask me before I send things out.

Top Bottom