• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burn Notice Season 5 |OT| (Premieres June 23rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcynika

uMDmy.jpg

That's right, GAF, it's summer, that means it's time for more Burn Notice!

The Season Premiere is June 23rd!

Episode: Company Man

Although still burned, Michael is now working alongside his old agency to bring down the people who burned him. Following the trail leads them to the heart of Venezuela.

Promo 1
Promo 2
Promo 3

And for those of you that are so behind and still need to watch season 4, there will be a marathon of season 4 starting at 6AM EST Thursday leading up to the premiere.

I'm hyped! Thanks to Pankaks for the banner!

Volcynika

lazybones18 said:
Any idea if USA will air "Fall of Sam Axe" again anytime soon? Still haven't watched it

All I know is that they're releasing it on DVD or whatever next month. Not sure if they'll air it again anytime soon.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
cartoon_soldier said:
This + White Collar = USA Network is so awesome

Add Psych to that and yes.

Though, Psych has been hit and miss lately. :/

Can't wait for Thursday. Been jonesing for more Michael Westen.

Wads

Banned
cartoon_soldier said:
Finally

This + White Collar = USA Network is so awesome

Royal Pains is awesome too! Can't wait for this to return and see how they handle Michael's return.

AMUSIX

Been into this since it started...awesome it's back. My wife just started watching last year...she's seen most of Season 4, and a lot of various episodes through the other seasons (currently renting the DVDs from netflix to catch up)...

I'm thinking with her definitely having seen the final 6 of season 4 and Fall of Sam Axe (which I hear figures a bit into Season 5) that she's set for S5...right?

Guess I'll record that marathon, too...

hiro4

YES! Can't wait till it airs.
Best part of the summer: Burn Notice and Psych.

Though the Fall of Sam Axe was kind of corny and felt cheap I still liked it. Also Michael with a beard!

Wads

Banned
AMUSIX said:
Been into this since it started...awesome it's back. My wife just started watching last year...she's seen most of Season 4, and a lot of various episodes through the other seasons (currently renting the DVDs from netflix to catch up)...

I'm thinking with her definitely having seen the final 6 of season 4 and Fall of Sam Axe (which I hear figures a bit into Season 5) that she's set for S5...right?

Guess I'll record that marathon, too...

Hmm, about the bolded. Except for the beginning where Michael shows up, I can't really see how unless they plan on delving deeper into Sam Axe even more than that.

AMUSIX

Wads said:
Hmm, about the bolded. Except for the beginning where Michael shows up, I can't really see how unless they plan on delving deeper into Sam Axe even more than that.
Yeah, I'm not sure how exactly it'd fit, but I do recall a comment made in one of their promo videos for FoSA that it connected in some way with Season 5. Most likely it's nothing big, or perhaps a single-episode return of the girl in it or something.

alba

Little is the new Big
So damn hyped. USA has some really strong series going, can't argue with that! :)

More yogurt and Michael is always a good thing.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Can't wait!

I wonder where Michael will go after this.

Ezalc

I am excite. Burn Notice and White Collar are awesome, though I enjoy Royal Pains too. I gotta start watching Psych, I've only seen a few episodes but I liked what I saw.

RevoDS

lupin23rd said:
This series doesn't air day and date on some channel in Canada when it does on USA does it? Looking forward to this!
As far as I know, no. We don't get USA and there doesn't seem to be any simulcast for any other channel.
Which won't stop me from watching it Thursday night

Futurama and Burn Notice. Goddamn, Thursdays are going to be awesome this summer.

Slayven

I need to get back into Burn Notice. I think the last eps I watched was when that chick was setting him up with staging a sniping.

DMczaf

I hope they don't ditch this by the end of the episode and go back to Michael helping teachers and babysitters in exchange for hugs.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
DMczaf said:
I hope they don't ditch this by the end of the episode and go back to Michael helping teachers and babysitters in exchange for hugs.

As do I, but it's not going to happen. He's probably going to end up working with the government while helping people on the side.

Too bad I am stuck at work and don't get to watch it.

With luck it will show up on Hulu by next week. I don't suppose they do a rerun later tonight?

lazybones18 said:
There will be a rerun

Yup, I used the power of this invention I just discovered called the "internet" and answered my own question. I should try using it more often before asking simple questions.

According to their schedules re-run is at 12:22am, which is fine for me.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, they just wrapped up all the storylines for now, lol.

That was.....unexpected.

Also, I could've swore Max was going to turn on him near the end there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom