• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom of the last page argh

Please forgive if it's against buy/sell thread protocol

Want

Xbox 360

Bayonetta

PlayStation 3

Catherine

Sega Saturn
Assault Suit Leynos 2
Astal
Battle Garegga
Bulk Slash
Burning Rangers
D
Deep Fear
Dragon Force
Galactic Attack/Layer Section
Guardian Heroes
Legend of Oasis
Lunacy
Panzer Dragon Saga lulz
Sonic Jam
Soukyugurentai

Pretty high on Saturn stuff now, so even stuff not listed here I may be interested in.
Imports welcome!

Selling/Trading

Xbox 360
BioShock
Deadly Premonition
Dead Rising
Gears Of War
Gears Of War 2
Earth Defense Force 2017
Far Cry 2
Fallout 3
Halo 3
Hitman: Blood Money
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Rainbow Six Vegas

PS3
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger LE
Grand Theft Auto IV
Soul Calibur IV
Skate 2
Red Faction Guerilla
Ridge Racer 7
Virtua Fighter 5

PS2
Devil May Cry
Dragon Quest VIII (no outer box)
Dynasty Warriors 5
Killer 7
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
God Hand
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 4
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Soul Calibur III
Star Ocean 3 (includes outer box)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (no manual)
Resident Evil 4 (bottom right corner of the manual is torn)
Tales Of The Abyss
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

PS1
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix
Front Mission 3
Parasite Eve (manual is GH version)
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Project Horned Owl
Resident Evil 2 (GH)
RPG Maker
Silent Hill
Soviet Strike
Tomb Raider 2

DS
Would prefer to sell/trade the following as a bundle. $135 maybe? Price is negotiable.

Crimson Red/Black DS with power adaptor
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon: Soul Silver

Xbox
Xbox console with two controllers (S models)
Ninja Gaiden
Outrun 2
Shenmue 2
Splinter Cell

Guides
Castlevania Symphony Of The Night
Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time
Tekken 3

Vita games for sale or trade:

Wipeout 2048 - $30.00 Shipped
Hot Shots Golf - $30.00 Shipped

Both have the online passes UNUSED

I will trade either for Marvel Vs Capcom (vita) or Lumines (vita)

Also willing to accept equivalent PSN funds.

Thanks!

GAF GOLD!

NeOak

so you're the one :( i wanted to buy one because my video card's busted, but you beat me to it, and I still can't play PC games cuz I can't afford anything else. why'd you have to buy BOTH? ;_;
Sorry man, but I was struggling with a GTX275 and my Xeon workstation can only do Crossfire. And I can't deny that it was a steal.

hlhbk

Want

Xbox 360

Bayonetta

PlayStation 3

Catherine

Sega Saturn
Assault Suit Leynos 2
Astal
Battle Garegga
Bulk Slash
Burning Rangers
D
Deep Fear
Dragon Force
Galactic Attack/Layer Section
Guardian Heroes
Legend of Oasis
Lunacy
Panzer Dragon Saga lulz
Sonic Jam
Soukyugurentai

Pretty high on Saturn stuff now, so even stuff not listed here I may be interested in.
Imports welcome!

Selling/Trading

Xbox 360
BioShock
Deadly Premonition
Halo 3
Hitman: Blood Money
Lost Odyssey
Earth Defense Force 2017
Far Cry 2
Fallout 3

PS3
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger LE
Grand Theft Auto IV
Soul Calibur IV
Skate 2
Red Faction Guerilla
Ridge Racer 7
Virtua Fighter 5

PS2
Devil May Cry
Dragon Quest VIII (no outer box)
Dynasty Warriors 5
Killer 7
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
God Hand
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 4
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Soul Calibur III
Star Ocean 3 (includes outer box)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (no manual)
Resident Evil 4 (bottom right corner of the manual is torn)
Tales Of The Abyss
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

PS1
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix
Front Mission 3
Parasite Eve (manual is GH version)
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
RPG Maker
Silent Hill

DS
Would prefer to sell/trade the following as a bundle

Crimson Red/Black DS with power adaptor
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon: Soul Silver

Xbox
Xbox console with two controllers (S models)
Ninja Gaiden
Outrun 2
Shenmue 2
Splinter Cell

Guides
Castlevania Symphony Of The Night
Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time

I actually have a great condition Panzer Dragoon Saga US version that I got with a Panzer Dragoon series set (all of them cost $200 combined, which if you see normal ebay costs for Saga is normally the price of Saga alone), but the amount of things it would take to get it away from me I garuntee would be to much. I looked for a sensible deal for it for like 8 years.

Wait 150 posts before reposting. Most people check the last 3 pages, and your post is not lost.

Please delete this one.

Guys, while I understand the concern of both parties "my page wont get as many views" and "don't crap up the page with re-post after re-post". I am so dang sick of people complaining with others on how to sell crap on here.

Obviously, you should just post your shit, and wait a while to re-post. Spamming is one thing that will irritate everyone. Posting on "last page" is no reason to re-post again. After all, just look and see what # you are on before posting your crap. But you guys are crapping up this forum with 5-6 people yelling at 1 guy for re-posting 1 thing. It isn't worth it.

I would say, read the goddamn rules or get out. DON'T just post and post and post your stuff over and over again. Don't freak out at the guy that does it 1 time, or maybe even twice. If it goes 2 days with no PMs on your stuff, a repost may be necessary even if it is only 1 page back.

Now, I suggest let KoreanBBQ keep the "rules" going on here. He does a good job of it, and if someone abuses something like "repost" count I could give a fuck less. It's the people that scam others on here (or other forums) that we need a positive atmosphere for. If we can keep the forum clean of "boo hoo, his posts are too big" and more actual sales we will get more done here.

Sorry guys, I don't mean to pick on anyone in particular at all, but let's give this thread some freedom and keep it going in a positive environment.

Thanks

Aselith

Obviously, you should just post your shit, and wait a while to re-post. Spamming is one thing that will irritate everyone. Posting on "last page" is no reason to re-post again. After all, just look and see what # you are on before posting your crap. But you guys are crapping up this forum with 5-6 people yelling at 1 guy for re-posting 1 thing. It isn't worth it.

When has anything even close to that happened? Point me to a page. It's usually one person says something and as long as others don't come into it, it's exactly the same as if KB did it. He volunteered to curate the thread but he shouldn't have to do all the work to maintain order in the thread.

Also, just saying "read the rules or get the fuck out" would make you sound like a giant asshole and nobody wants to be the asshole.

Lots of people don't know about the rule when they first post here. It's fine to point it out even though it happens again and again anyways (even on the same page I'm not sure what that's about.)

I mean a couple of people pointed out the big videocard pic but they were just joking around because it was HUGE. I don't think anyone was trying to malicious about it (especially keeblerow he made me laugh :p )

I do think it's lame for people to complain about pricing though. Let the market decide is my thing.

When has anything even close to that happened? Point me to a page. It's usually one person says something and as long as others don't come into it, it's exactly the same as if KB did it. He volunteered to curate the thread but he shouldn't have to do all the work to maintain order in the thread.

Also, just saying "read the rules or get the fuck out" would make you sound like a giant asshole and nobody wants to be the asshole.

Lots of people don't know about the rule when they first post here. It's fine to point it out even though it happens again and again anyways (even on the same page I'm not sure what that's about.)

I mean a couple of people pointed out the big videocard pic but they were just joking around because it was HUGE. I don't think anyone was trying to malicious about it (especially keeblerow he made me laugh :p )

I do think it's lame for people to complain about pricing though. Let the market decide is my thing.

It's over-ambitious to think that every new person here is going to read the OP. Honestly, I don't mind reminding those folks to wait at least 150 posts before re-listing. It takes a few seconds and they leave knowing more about the proper protocol here. I may not absolutely LOVE doing it, but hey, we're a community here and I don't mind taking the time to help out new folks.

As far as pricing goes, I agree, let the market decide. However, I am an advocate of telling folks when they're stuff is in direct conflict with say a sale, or something. Someone posted earlier about wanting $80-100 for a used Halo Reach Legendary Edition. I posted in response letting them know that Amazon had it for about $56.00 new. In those cases, I'm totally fine with folks posting in response to a seller. But, those kinds of "LOL, you're selling that game for way too much. Rage! Anger!" Yeah, we don't need that stuff.

basik

Wanted: decent or good HD webcam.

Have to trade: wii games, ds games, 2 $25 applebees gift cards, 1 $25 dollar booksamillion giftcard (they sell music and dvds too), 1 $10 chick-fil-a card.

PM me lets work something out I would like it asap...got a girl waiting for me lol. I'm in usa.

Prices are negotiable

Want: Paypal or Amazon credit , a list of what you have to trade is always welcome though

more stuff coming in tomorrow, guides, promo items, etc

Have:

Call of Duty: modern warfare 3- PS3- like new- $32 shipped
Jak and Dexter HD collection- like new- upc slashed- $30 shipped
CIMG6199-1.jpg

Playstation 3 Mayhem Edition move bundle- sealed- $105 shipped

includes: Resistance 3, Killzone 3, PS Move controller, PS Navigation controller, PS camera
DSC_0207-1.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons- battery save works- $20 shipped
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages- battery save works- $20 shipped
CIMG6176-1.jpg

Mega Man Legends- disc only, no instructions but the back is there- little to no scratches- $20 shipped
CIMG6173-1.jpg

Inception blu ray- sealed- $12 shipped
Pulp fiction blu ray- Sealed- $12 shipped
Eastbound & Down Season 2- sealed- $15 shipped
CIMG6175-1.jpg

Nintendo 64 games and controllers- all games are cart only

*any game below $10 must be bought in a pair or more then one*

Pokemon puzzle league- $6
Wave Race 64- $9
Star Fox 64- $14 shipped
Goldeneye 007- $14 shipped
Kirby 64: the crystal shards- $15 shipped
Banjo Kazooie- $15 shipped
Extreme-G- $7
Rocket : robot on wheels- $7
Army Men- Sarges Heroes- 6
CIMG6187-2.jpg

Snowboard kids 1- $15 shipped
Super Mario 64- $15 shipped
Star Wars shadows of the empire- $12 shipped
Crusin' World- $7
Quest 64- $6
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3- $7
Crusin' USA- $7
Perfect Dark - $12 shipped- has a blockbuster sticker around the cartridge
shadowman- $8
CIMG6189-1.jpg

Mario Tennis- $14 shipped
Pokemon snap- $11 shipped
hey you pikachu- $7
CIMG6190-1.jpg

all the following controllers are $19 shipped, will get pics in the morning
all are in great condition, the analog sticks are still firm and don't move unless used , kept in great condition

colors are:

grey
black
atomic purple
yellow
see through teal

Yeah, sorry guys, I don't mean to sound fussy or like an asshole.. I guess when you watch this thread a ton (like quite a few of us do here) you start to notice the "Post Limit Exceeded" crap too much. Oh, and KBBQ does a fine job here. I agree it isn't his responsibility to keep up this thread but it sure is appreciated.

Ya know, whatever happened to Crysis? I remember he was awesome at it too.

Want

Soukyugurentai

I have a good copy of this game and a few other saturn imports. I'm planning to list a whole bunch of stuff soon (probably tomorrow) so keep a heads up if it's something you might want. I'll have pictures and what not.

Aselith

Yeah, sorry guys, I don't mean to sound fussy or like an asshole.. I guess when you watch this thread a ton (like quite a few of us do here) you start to notice the "Post Limit Exceeded" crap too much. Oh, and KBBQ does a fine job here. I agree it isn't his responsibility to keep up this thread but it sure is appreciated.

Ya know, whatever happened to Crysis? I remember he was awesome at it too.

He was banned to protect his fraying sanity. Had a "small" meltdown.

Peagles

Positive feedback to KoreanBarbecue!
Shipped all the way to New Zealand for me and helped me get some games I've been wanting for many years that aren't available here! Extra fuzzies for making my first gaf trade awesome!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
so you're the one :( i wanted to buy one because my video card's busted, but you beat me to it, and I still can't play PC games cuz I can't afford anything else. why'd you have to buy BOTH? ;_;

you can always buy one of my cards ;)

Dude, they're on ebay all the time, and I'm going a bit under on the bundle but not substantially. Some seem to go for up to $180 but I see a few finishing at $130-150 which is what I based my price on.

yeah but I don't have time to deal with the crap. I bought 2 from ebay and they bought arrived in crappy condition AND people do not know how to ship stuff properly thus items getting damaged.

Chin up bro!

I'm been looking for a ME CE for the longest time; the first one I got, the box was scratched up to hell and was missing pieces of it - a big cluster fuck

I finally found one on kijiji and the seller was only a few blocks away with a great low price tag.

You will finally find your holy grail

some day over the rainbow :(

Positive feedback for g35twinturbo for mint Sega Saturn in box!

[BPositive[/B] feedback for mikespit1200
very understanding and easy to do business with.

Always a pleasure to do business with g35twinturbo.

Ships out stuff very quickly and with good packaging. +1 feedback

Positive feedback for lastflowers

right back at cha, always a pleasure, pays fast, fast communication. Looking forward to our next deal

Selling my hori vlx asking price $400+shipping

The issues with it though are the scratches on the front panel and the two of the four screws for the gate of the stick are a bit stripped. I believe i am the third owner of the stick but i am not responsible for any of the damages as i just listed. Other than the two issues listed above it works perfectly fine with a kitty board installed. comes with:
-the box
-board
-two sanwa button plugs
-hori travel bag.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7068/6918733265_9aa20a0a6b_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7040/6918735221_18c4b5a6f2_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7047/6918737337_95aa0a08c3_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7205/6918787845_eb7fb40514_z.jpg

Baconbitz

Banned
Want: Playstation portable memory card. Don't care about the size as long as I can fit mighty switch force and modnation racers on there.

Positive feedback to KoreanBarbecue!
Shipped all the way to New Zealand for me and helped me get some games I've been wanting for many years that aren't available here! Extra fuzzies for making my first gaf trade awesome!

And, positive feedback for Peagles. Very pleasant to deal with, great communication, and paid super fast. Welcome to the club!

To those interested in buying something of mine, I'd really appreciate it if you give me an offer instead of asking how much for something. Not that I'll get angry or anything if you don't, I'm just a lazy lazy man who might take a little longer to get back to you.

I have a good copy of this game and a few other saturn imports. I'm planning to list a whole bunch of stuff soon (probably tomorrow) so keep a heads up if it's something you might want. I'll have pictures and what not.

Nice, looking forward to it.

I'm selling a JP Famitsu DX Pack edition of Catherine for PS3.
Interested?

Just the regular NA version is what I'm looking for, thanks for the offer nonetheless.

IrishNinja

want to buy

attention 3DS ambassador salesmen - i am quite content with my zelda edition, but would like to lovingly take your system off your hands, rob it of its ambassador status & games, then carelessly sell it back elsehwere to make up the difference, hopefully taking no more than a $35 or so loss. amazon currently tells me they'd give $100 for the aqua blue one, at least.

i of course don't expect you to take a bath on the deal either (making this trickier for people selling bundles, granted) so i'm not against working in any of the goods i have for sale/trade below. lemme know, i'm eyeing an auction that looks like it'd cost me about that much, but i'd rather do business here where i can.

selling/trading:
Sonic Generations (PS3) - $20? (or better yet, trade for some stuff below!)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 - make an offer, or trade for below!
Deus Ex Human Revolution - steam code, $15?
possibly more stuff

Buying (or trading)

Sonic Colors (< $20?)
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles ($10?)
Trauma Team ($10-15)

Selling:

Bioshock "Devloper's" artbook, has some minor damage to the top of the spine from how it was shipped, but is otherwise in excellent condition, I'd like to get $130 for it.

Persona 4 Social Link pack, the CD is opened, but the shirt and Teddy plush are still in their original plastic bags, and the calendar was never sealed. I'll also throw in the Junpei hat that was a preorder bonus for Persona 3 Portable, and the Persona 4 preorder artbook. I'd like to get $150 for all of it.

I'll entertain any serious offers for the above.

Darren870

FS: 360, Xbox, GC, DS, GC, Wii, GBA, PS2, PSP, GC Kiosk + more

I am currently at my parents house in NY and selling some of my old games.
Shipping not included.
$3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US.

I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.
Please look at the pictures as some games have Gamestop stickers on them.

Feel free to make offers!

Thanks for looking!

Xbox 360:
Hitman Blood Money - $10
Assassin's Creed - $8
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat - $8
Thrillville - $8 (Crack in Case)
Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $7
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $5
Fable II - $8
NHL 07 - $2
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - $8
Mass Effect (No Manual) - $5
Rainbow Six Vegas - $4
Unreal Tournament 3 - $5
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger - $7
Bioshock - $7
Battlefield Bad Company - $6
Viva Pinata - $6
Gears of War 2 - $7
Perfect Dark (Collectors Editon) - $5
Duke Nukem Forever (Not Pictured) - $7
Majin and The Forsaken Kingdom (Not Pictured) - $8

Xbox:

Take all below for $13 shipped!

Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $2
Tony Hawk Underground 2 - $2
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2

GameCube:

Take all below for $25 shipped!

Animal Crossing (No Manual) - $5
Chicken Little - $3
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $3
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $3
Forgger Adventures - $3
Nick Party Blast - $5

Nintendo DS:

Take all below for $45 shipped

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $9
The Incredibles - $8
Zoo Tycoon DS - $7
Spiderman 2 - $9
Finding Nemo - $12

PSP:
Charlie and the Choclate Facotry (UMD Movie) - $4

PS2:
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $3

GBA:
All Loose:
Donkey Kong Country 2 (JP) - $6

Controllers
PS1 Controllers - $2 Each (x2)

Systems:
GC Kiosk - $75 (Local Pickup only Zip: 06877)

Some Pictures:

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

kiosk.jpg

kodt

Banned
want to buy

attention 3DS ambassador salesmen - i am quite content with my zelda edition, but would like to lovingly take your system off your hands, rob it of its ambassador status & games, then carelessly sell it back elsehwere to make up the difference, hopefully taking no more than a $35 or so loss. amazon currently tells me they'd give $100 for the aqua blue one, at least.

Isn't ambassador status tied to the system and non-transferable?

IrishNinja

i was thinking that too, but apparently not! works out for me, i wanna keep this zelda one until they do an XL, at least.
*edit: prolly a surprise to no one, but did you know your local gamestop&#8482; apparently pays something like $70 in store credit for a 3DS, 55 or so if you want cash? ahaha, that's quite the hustle.

Lothars

I did a transaction with Isny for a Harold and Kumar blu-ray, it went great. He shipped it quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. +1 Positive to Isny

I also did one last year with sysgen for Renegade Ops and it went really good as well.

The Chef

Updated items and prices. Prices include standard mail shipping. Amazon or Paypal payments.
PS3
Skyrim $35
Batman: Arkham City $25 (used catwoman code)
Call of Duty: Black Ops - $10
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction - $10
Little Big Planet - $10

XBOX 360
Halo 3 - $8

I also have a 1st Gen PSP with metal case with Silent Hill Origins.

TriAceJP

Looking for some Vita games.

Dynasty Warriors Next
Rayman Origins (That was quick!)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Shinobido 2

Send me a PM or something neat like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom