• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

VASPER

Banned
WTS

72Q3ol.jpg

Got one of these bad boys to sell. ASUS EAH5670/DI/1GD5 Graphics card - 1 GB - GDDR5 SDRAM looking to sell for $50 shipped OBO, and it has the software i just upgraded so this is just sittin around. open to trade so please PM.
Updated

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Need some advice. According to the tracking, the package I was suppose to receive was delivered yesterday...only probably is, it wasn't in the mailbox. I asked the mail lady, she said she put it inside the mailbox. Looks like my neighbors weren't home yesterday, so I doubt they took it by mistake.

Outside of talking to some 800 number, anything else I should try, or do?

If you pm me with suggestions, that would be great.

Toge

HEAD UPS - I will be selling a copy of Last Story Limited Edition on Wii (PAL) which is out on the 24th Feb. I'll post a message on here and a picture of the item when I recieve it.

I am a completely legit seller - I can show you my feedback on eBay, on other forums and even on GAF in the Euro Trade Thread.

I will be selling on the preference of buyers with good feedback in the spreadsheet in the first post, as this is a HIGH VALUE item.

It will be sent tracked via Royal Mail Airsure.

Promo photo:
GKCtS.jpg

This game has yet to have a North American release date (lol Xenoblade and now this? :p)

I finally have this in my hands.

It is quite heavy so I'm am laying on the table $95 shipped or nearest offer. I have feedback to show you guys, no problem.

I will only accept PayPal Gift, and will prefer to sell to people who have better feedback in this topic.

YrEen.jpg

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

advertised elsewhere

Need some advice. According to the tracking, the package I was suppose to receive was delivered yesterday...only probably is, it wasn't in the mailbox. I asked the mail lady, she said she put it inside the mailbox. Looks like my neighbors weren't home yesterday, so I doubt they took it by mistake.

Outside of talking to some 800 number, anything else I should try, or do?

If you pm me with suggestions, that would be great.

Call the local post office and try to talk with them directly. Reference your tracking #.

I've had two packages which I shipped recently (through sales on Amazon) get lost/stuck in the mail.

USPS can really be a clusterfuck sometimes.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I've got a few things for sale.

• Demons Souls Limited Edition - PS3: This is complete and in very good condition. The game disc is in excellent condition and it was only in my PS3 twice. The guide is in good condition, but definitely looks used. The outer box is in very good condition. I'd like $70/shipped for this.
• Mega Man 8 - PlayStation: Complete and in excellent condition. Black label version. I'd like $10/shipped for this.
• Capcom vs. SNK: Millenium Fight 2000 & Plasma Sword- Dreamcast: Both are in excellent condition. I'd like $15/shipped for the pair.

I'd prefer to use Paypal for payment, but would consider trades. PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

Wolfe

GC Kiosk - $75 (Local Pickup only Zip: 06877)

kiosk.jpg

It's too bad you're on the wrong coast, I'd love to snag that up and stick it in my apartment :p

Isn't ambassador status tied to the system and non-transferable?

No it transfers over with a system transfer, the only thing I'm unsure about is if it's completely tied into your club nintendo account or not, since I know the eShop is.

Think of it this way, I sell you my ambassador 3DS, you transfer the info into your Zelda unit (not you but the guy you quoted obviously) and now your Zelda unit is basically my ambassador unit, but in your possesion. You buy something on the eShop? I get the registration survey.

That's my impression of what would happen at least. Keep in mind I owned an aqua 3DS then bought a Zelda one and transfered everything over to it and sold the aqua.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Call the local post office and try to talk with them directly. Reference your tracking #.

I've had two packages which I shipped recently (through sales on Amazon) get lost/stuck in the mail.

USPS can really be a clusterfuck sometimes.

Yeah, figured this would be my best course of action. Thanks dude.

kodt

Banned
No it transfers over with a system transfer, the only thing I'm unsure about is if it's completely tied into your club nintendo account or not, since I know the eShop is.

Think of it this way, I sell you my ambassador 3DS, you transfer the info into your Zelda unit (not you but the guy you quoted obviously) and now your Zelda unit is basically my ambassador unit, but in your possesion. You buy something on the eShop? I get the registration survey.

That's my impression of what would happen at least. Keep in mind I owned an aqua 3DS then bought a Zelda one and transfered everything over to it and sold the aqua.

You can unlink your eShop account and then relink it. So as long as you unlink before you sell there should be no problem. Then he can link his eShop account. Of course, he won't get the surveys for the Ambassador games if you already downloaded them.

LProtag

WTB:

Persona 3+4 Megahouse minis. Looking for Orpheus, Izanagi, P3 Protagonist and P4 Protagonist.

Probably a longshot but let me know if you've got one sitting around you'd be willing to sell!

SELLING
Prices include the shipping!
All games are complete and pictures by request
Please send payment as a GIFT on Paypal
I help run the feedback document
My Feedback: NeoGAF Plus!
Please send a PM if you would like to buy anything, thank you! :)

PS3
  • PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (New in Box) - $22
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits version) - $12

Nintendo 3DS
  • Tetris Axis (Club Nintendo code has been used) - $15
  • Super Monkey Ball 3D - $15
  • Cave Story 3D - $25
------------------

MrDaravon

-Prices are shipped in continental US, if you live outside of this area or want insurance/tracking let me know first.
-Paypal Only!
-NeoGAF Gold Member, 100% feedback on ebay/CAG, etc.
-Prices are generally firm unless you are buying multiple things. I usually research completed auctions on ebay and Amazon, etc (Yes, the Mass Effect CE's actually go for that much).
-All links below go to pictures; if you need additional information on an item or there are no pics and you would like some please let me know!
-Items are all either mint or near mint (maybe a couple very light scratches, etc) and are complete (case, manual, etc) unless otherwise mentioned.
-I can generally only ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $17
-Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition (Xbox) w/EBGames pre-order litho card and sealed strategy guide - $15 (game disc has light wear, case has some minor scuffing and shelf wear due to age)
-Halo 3 and Halo ODST strategy guides - $10 (will ship media mail, not willing to break up)
-Semi-broken Wii - $40 (launch Wii; system works fine BUT discs have stopped working. Possibly fixable with a disc cleaner or minor repairs, didn't attempt as we have another Wii. Hardware still boots and works completely fine, so would work with no issues for Homebrew purposes etc. I've formatted the System memory as well. Includes the system, stand, AC supply, composite A/V cables, and sensor bar minus the tiny clear stand for the sensor bar. Does NOT include a Wiimote)
-Ogre Battle 64 guide (Prima) - $20 (inside is clean in intact, but selling this way below normal going rates at $20 because the outside has a lot of wear AND the bottom right part of the front cover is torn/missing which also caused some additional damage to the first page of the book. However the inside is clean and intact with good binding, so if you're actually going to use this it's a good value, but maybe not so much if you're going for collector's purposes. Let me know if you want pics)

Xbox360
----------
-The Orange Box w/sealed strategy guide - $22
-Portal 2 w/strategy guide - $30
-Halo Anniversary - $22 (First print with case slipcover; Map Pack and Skull DLC codes have been USED. I am unsure on the MC avatar outfit codes, cannot promise that they have not been used take as-is)
-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition - $45 (complete and in good shape, but Elite and Founder DLC codes have been used!)
-Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition NO GAME DISC - $10 (contains tin, comic, and outer slipcase but DLC codes have been used and does not contain the game!)
-Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures - FREE with any other purchase. Is disc only and disc has moderate scratching, but just did a playthrough on it with no issues for what it's worth.
-Dark Souls Collector's Edition content (minus game) and hardcover strategy guide - $30 (See pictures here and here. Everything is in good shape, DLC codes have not been used for the soundtrack, but I do not know if they are still valid or not. Also the sealing stickers they used for this LE are ridiculously sticky; to avoid damaging anything I cut the seals along the creases as seen in the second picture, if you have Goo Gone or something similar you should be able to get them off completely but I am currently out so I don't want to attempt)

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $30
DLOhl.jpg

-As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.

Have:
Batman Arkham City (PS3)
Resistance 3 (PS3)
MLB 11 The Show (PS3)

Want:
Wipeout 2048 (Vita)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Vita)
Hot Shots Golf (Vita)
Metal Gear 3DS (3DS)
Resident Evil Revelations (3DS)
Tales of the Abyss (3DS)

US or Canada only, I'm GAF Gold!

SELLING
Payment: GIFT on Paypal
Feedback: Haven't sold anything but have good feedback from Goozex.
All prices include shipping!

PS3
  • Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi (slightly used) - $45
  • Street Fighter IV (no case) - $10
  • Motorstorm (no case) - $8
  • Socom Confrontation (no case) - $6
  • Rainbox Six Vegas 2 (no case) - $11

DS
  • Metal Slug 7 (no case) - $11

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Selling for Vita

2x copies sealed of:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom - $33 shipped each (add 80 cents for delivery confirmation)
(sold)Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $36 shipped each (add 80 cents for delivery confirmation)

I have plenty of feedback here, on CAG, and ebay. :)

Looking for Paypal or Amazon payments.

Milly79

WTB:
Pokemon White

I wouldn't be able to send money until next week sometime, so if anyone else wants it feel free to sell it. Just throwing it out there to see if anyone has it...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
For trade or sell (Vita, shipped prices in the US)

Lumines Electronic Symphony: $34
Uncharted Golden Abyss: $36 - on hold

For trade, looking for:

Virtua Tennis
Dynasty Warriors Next
Unit 13 (I know it's not out yet but just in case)

I have a bunch of feedback on Goozex.

Paypal/Amazon

Seik

Banned
Selling for Vita

2x copies sealed of:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom - $33 shipped each (add 80 cents for delivery confirmation)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $36 shipped each (add 80 cents for delivery confirmation)

I have plenty of feedback here, on CAG, and ebay. :)

Looking for Paypal or Amazon payments.

PM'd!

I have a BF3 online code for 360, looking to trade for an uncharted 3 online code DM me if interested

through IblisGinjo's generosity I've received a Uncharted 3 online pass, so if anyone is in need of a BF3 online pass for 360 dm me and its yours

Aselith

Selling/Trading:

Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) - $130 shipped (release day delivery)

You'll receive the the game on the day it comes out, March 6th

PM me. I'm NeoGAF Gold. Thanks

Not to be a dick but...why would anyone do that?

Edit: Oh, nm I guess the 360 is sold out a lot of places.

Seik

Banned
I'm searching for Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita). If anybody is interested into selling his copy don't hesitate to contact me by PM. :)

Cloudy

Banned
I have an opened copy of FIFA and an unopened copy of MvC3 for Vita.

Will sell or trade either for BlazBlue. Will sell for any reasonable offer cos Uncharted and MLB will keep me busy for a while.

I'm a GAF regular and have done several deals on here. Plus I have eBay feedback too. Paypal only!

pm me

Does anyone have a copy of Last Window they want to sell. I really want to grab a copy so I can finally continue the adventures of Kyle Hyde.

Looking to trade my copy of Super Mario 3D Land. Played through once and had my fill.

I would prefer offers of 3DS games.

MGS 3DS or SMT: Overclocked would be instant but I am very open minded.

I have only done one trade here on GAF but my eBay account is sparkling clean as a seller so if you would like to see that just contact me.

Flunkie

Banned
Have: Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational for Vita.

$34 shipped?

Looking for PSN cards, Amazon credit, or PayPal, in that order, and:

Virtua Tennis Vita
FIFA Soccer Vita and upcoming:
Unit 13
MLB 12 The Show

Also looking for a cheap gaming PC that you're willing to ship.

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)
Note on bundles: I would prefer not to break them up because the games in them are so cheap, but may sell one out of a bundle depending on how much offered

IvHHk.jpg

rgiFM.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons Collection for the Saturn. Spine card include, overall in great condition. No cracks anywhere on the case. Second disc isn't shown but it is there.
Price: $110

Keio 2: Flying Squadron for the Saturn, Japanese version. Spine card included, overall in great shape. No cracks in the case anywhere.
Price: $50

W5m1y.jpg

rPi3S.jpg

Alien Soldier for the Genesis/MegaDrive, Japanese version. Top right corner of manual has very minor bending but no crease. Overall, everything is in great shape.
SOLD

Pulseman for the Genesis/MegaDrive. Complete and in great condition. Cartridge still has baggy and so does the manual.
Price: $80

5uknn.jpg

Shantae for Game Boy Color. Cartridge has minor wear, no writing/stickers on the back. Pins are clean. Case included.

IffdQ.jpg

Sin & Punishment for the Nintendo 64. Complete and in great condition. I don't know if you can tell from the pic but the box still has the cellophane wrapping on it with an opening at the top to access the contents. Cartridge still has plastic baggy as well.
SOLD

X3Btx.jpg

L.O.L.: Lack of Love for the Dreamcast, Japanese version. Case is in good shape, no cracks. Spine card, registration card (I think that's what it is), and one other paper all included. Manual and disc in great condition.

If you need a way to play imports on your Dreamcast then I can throw in a GameShark to allow that.

KxMqy.jpg

Guardian Heroes for the Saturn, US version. Case shows light wear but no cracks. Manual has very, very light bending like a lot of Saturn manuals normally do but overall in great condition. Disc has some light marks but in good overall shape.
Price: $75

MK6za.jpg

Another Code: R for the Wii, PAL version. Complete and everything is in great shape. I couldn't find any defects on anything.
Twinkle Queen for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
In case you're wondering, this is a 2D fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dll7Wpn-hYQ
Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape. This has one character that's not in the US version.
Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and almost everything is in great condition. Disc has some light wear and scratches on the bottom. This is a fighting game made by Treasure.
Price for bundle of import Wii games: $50

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message. Contact me with the games you're interested in and I'll figure up a discount.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale:
Misc Games
Metal Gear Solid 2 , 3 (Subsistence), and 4 - $10
DxaGAh.jpg

PSP Games
DJ Max Portable Black Square - Korean Import $50
DJ Max Portable 2 - Korean Import $50
(Buy them both for $75)
7BBqwh.jpg

For Sell PSP Games $10 each, discount on multiple purchases
DJ Max Portable 3
Mega Man Powered Up
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
LittleBigPlanet
Half Minute Hero
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2
Hot Shots Tennis
MGS Peace Walker

Wii Games
Super Mario Galaxy $15
Super Mario Galaxy 2 $30
(Buy them both for $40)

New Super Mario Bros Wii $30
(Buy ALL three Mario games $60)

Punch-out!! $10 - GONE
Zack and Wiki $5 - GONE

Other games
Tekken 6 $10
Uncharted 2 $20

VgHsQh.jpg

Wanted!
Nintendo DS Lite
Mega Man X Collection
Final Fantasy Origins PSX [Black Label]
Super Mario All-Stars SNES

If any of my stuff is over priced shoot me a PM and let me know your offer, thanks!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:

PNY GTX 580

barely used, do not need. Looking to sell for $200 shipped.

I'm GAF GOLD, take payments through Paypal, will be making adding Amazon Payments to the lineup soon. Buy with confidence and PM if interested. :D

Screenshot2011-04-20at53559PM.png

FS: Nintendo DSi XL, Burgundy, Complete/Mint - 117 Shipped

This is in PERFECT condition--the outside gloss is completely scratch-free, as are the screens. Speaking of which, they've had screen protectors applied since taking the system out of the box, and it has been so rarely used that there aren't even any scratches on the protectors themselves. The charger has never even been removed from the packaging. The Club Nintendo code is unused.

photo.jpg

5b8a9f6d.jpg

FS: Bayonetta, Xbox 360, Complete/Mint - 15 Shipped

43e05fd0.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**********DISCLAIMER: I AM SELLING THIS ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND**********

For sale is a friend's mint, COMPLETE 32GB iPad 2 w/Smart Cover: 420 Shipped

Seriously, there isn't a scratch on it. The friend in question is unreasonably careful with his electronics.

ipadz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom