• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodt

Banned
For Sale:

Metal Gear Solid Risk Limited Edition - $80 Shipped
1061 of 2014. New and sealed. Mint condition.

uIWQk.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Limited Edition Collector's Guide - $30 shipped
Includes lithograph and GameStop pre-order art book. Like new condition. Art book has a small scratch on the cover.

x4Tvv.jpg

PC Games:

Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition Contents - $60 shipped
I am selling the Collectors Edition Box and Contents. Everything except the game disc since I have already used the key.

This includes the Art Book, Comic Book, Sealed Soundtrack, Sealed Bonus DVD, Never used Raynor Dog Tag USB Stick with Starcraft + BroodWar on it. And all the guest passes unused (2 for Starcraft 2 and 2 for World of Warcraft) The Art book and Comic book have only been looked at once each. Everything is in mint condition.

v4i6t.jpg

DS Games:

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Complete) - $8 shipped

Fight Sticks/Wheels and Accessories:

Logitech Driving Force Pro (PS2/PS3/PC) - $75 shipped.

u8Gkw.jpg

Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - $30 shipped
Does not include original box, stick only.

DmrHH.jpg

Belkin SpeedPad n52te - $30 shipped
Like New, Complete in Box, this is basically the same thing as the Razer Nostromo

Pf4So.jpg

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - $15 shipped

6OKkL.jpg

Images for all items available on request.

I'm selling a barely used Nintendo 3DS (and when I say barely, I mean I played Nintendogs 3DS on it with my gf for a few days). It has both screen protectors flawlessly applied for all you anti-air bubble perfectionists out there.

I'll include a soft blue case and Nintendogs 3DS for free. $150 shipped, firm. PM me if interested.

Yeah, please read the OP. Here, we typically wait for about 100 posts or so before we re-post our goods. Please abide by those guidelines.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Anyone interested in a Radeon 5870 1GB? Still a solid performer and I'd be willing to part with it for well under the standard asking price. It's faster than a GTX560ti and I'd sell it for less. :)

FS: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 1.28 GB Still under warranty for new owner, OC's well and runs cool, very awesome card. Price: $250 + shipping + Paypal

Adding more pics and stuff later

Game Boy Advance SP- screen has little scratches but outside has scuffs and scratches

Uncharted 3- $30 shipped

Prices are negotiable

Selling the following

DSC_0186-1.jpg

Yellow N64 controller- $20 shipped
Atomic Purple N64 controller- $19 shipped each
Grey N64 controller- $18 shipped
all of the analog sticks are in great condition and don't lean to the side

Grey wavebird controller- no receiver - $17 shipped each

PS Vita system- 3G/Wifi model- Japanese system
my brother wanted to sell his so i'm listing it for him, used for about 10 hours , no scratches on the screen, mint

DSC_0171-1.jpg

DSC_0174-1.jpg

he's looking for $445 shipped

if you need anymore pics, just ask

Dead Space 2: collectors edition - sealed - $25 shipped
CIMG6107-1.jpg

motorstorm apocalypse- $19 shipped
CIMG6104-1.jpg

Nintendo 64 games- all cart only

Kirby 64- $18 shipped
Donkey Kong 64- $15 shipped
The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time- $16 shipped- has a purple/pinkish mark on the "E" rating
Goldeneye 007- $14 shipped
Star fox 64- $14 shipped
pokemon puzzle league- free with any N64 game purchase :D

CIMG6110-1.jpg

Game Boy/Game Boy Color/ Game Boy Advance games- all cart only

Pokemon Blue- $15 shipped
Pokemon silver- $15 shipped
pokemon: trading card game- free with any purchase of a game boy/GBC/GBA game
legend of zelda: a link to the past- $14 shipped
super mario advance 2: super mario world- has a coffee like stain around the label- $14 shipped
kingdom hearts: chain of memories- $10 shipped
Crash + Spyro super pack: contains two games - $13 shipped

CIMG6112-1.jpg

Le-mo

WTS:
Brand New Red Dualshock 3 with God of War Collection Combo Pack $50 shipped

PS3 60GB Seagate HDD 5400RPM $20 shipped

Air Prestige 3 High Si size 8.5 $50 shipped

I've worn this only once and it was during a rainy day so the shoes is "dirtier" than it should be. To be expected in rainy Seattle.

WTB:
Kindle Fire
HTC 4G Slide
Unlocked iPhone 4

FS:

Nintendo DS:
Daigasso Band Brothers JP Import, with Request Selection cart. $50/OBO shipped.
Exclamation Warriors (JP Club Nintendo exclusive), still sealed. $30 shipped.

Paypal/Amazon Payments, US only.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Selling:

Uncharted 1 & 2 bundle pack- open, but never played. Excellent condition

Resistance 3- online passes used, but also in excellent condition.

Open to offers, must be paypal, and US only.

thanks

knee

NeoGAF gold!

New, Sealed Forza Motorsport 4 - $35 shipped.

... or I would like to trade for Battlefield 3 Limited Edition for PS3 with unused codes.

If we trade, you must ship first and I will return ship to you with Priority Mail. Thanks!

Ronian

Neo Member
WTB complete and in mint condition:

Gamecube:
Eternal Darkness
F-Zero GX
Prince of Persia: SoT
Rogue Squadron II
Product Number 03
Skies of Arcadia Legends

Nintendo DS:
Etrian Odyssey
Izuna 2

GBA:
Drill Dozer
Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2

sk3tch

For Trade

Dark Souls CE for PS3 / new and in excellent condition (unopened, has some minor shelf wear, has small rip on the outside sleeve) - real big pics: click here and here.

Looking for:
- Steam games (my profile)
- Nintendo 3DS System (will add $$$, of course)
- Nintendo DS XL System (will add $$$, of course)
- Make offer (I have every system except PSP/DS/3DS)

GAF GOLD! :)

JoeFenix

Positive feedback for the_inquisitor!

Awesome, awesome guy to deal with! Great communication and overall super nice dude!

«þ»

I have 1x European and 1x Australian Kid Icarus 3D Classics download code for sale!

I'm pretty sure the code won't work on American/Japanese systems but I think both of my codes are compatible with all PAL region consoles.

£5 or $7 AUD/USD via Paypal. Code will be sent by email or PM immediately after payment.

Feedback list now current as of this post. Sorry for the delay folks, life and the new baby have sucked up most of my time lately. But, I'm back! Hahahahahahah!

First off, some late positive feedback for Lambtron.

Secondly, let's welcome the following folks to the NeoGAF Plus club!

Johnny

Shin JohnPV

Live Free or Die

Also, just wanted to say thanks to all the folks here. You all keep this place fun, secure, and a great place to find a great deal. Keep up the good work!

IrishNinja

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL, works on softmodded Wii like you didnt know that) - Mint condition, includes case & manual, $40 shipped.

Sonic Generations (PS3) - $25 (or trade for something below!)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 - make an offer, or trade for below!
Deus Ex Human Revolution - steam code

Buying (or trading)

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (regular or X!)
Sonic Colors
Sin & Punishment 2
SMT: Strange Journey
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

NES:
is anyone selling NES games? looking for mostly loose carts on the cheap!

mario 2 & 3
code name viper
castlevania 1, 3
adventure of lolo
bubble bobble
blades of steel
excitebike
kung-fu
kid icarus
tetris
zelda 2
others?

snack

Looking to sell these as i've upgraded to another set.

Tritton AX 720 Gaming headphones. Awesome headphones that give you that virtual surround sound. Not to mention, the build quality of these are amazing as they are super solid and extremely comfortable.

They've only been used 5 times. They are in mint condition. I have the box, literature and essentially everything that came with it originally.

Looking for $100, thank you!

167125_494005865877_505490877_6252773_55855_n.jpg

Well, these have been sitting in my basement for awhile and it's time to sell them, as I need money and am unemployed at the moment. (Excuse the bad pics - I'm using my iPod to take them)

tXWz3.jpg

First up is Snatcher. I am the original owner of this game and bought it on release. The top back of the case has a crack in it, and the disc itself has smudges and two small scratches. The disc has been tested 5 months ago and works. SOLD FOR $120

jFmEY.jpg

Next up is Popful Mail. I also bought this game on release. Everything is flawless. No scratches on the disc. It worked 5 months ago when I last tested it. On ebay - do a search under da_dadagamer starts at .99 with no reserve

Paypal accepted only. No Money orders. Games will be shipped in a cardboard box with padded packing material to minimize shipping damage.

Shipping for these items is free and includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Expedited shipping is available for an addition $2. PM me if Interested.

Edit: If for some magical reason I get teh ban hamma, and you can't PM me, email me if interested. nyeg@earthlink.net. I can also be reached via xbox live as hacker alias Beefy Hits, and PSN under Beefy_Hits

Double edit: Thanks Franklinator - Imgur is much more convenient

Tinypic doesn't show up because it was banned not too long ago. You can just rehost with imgur or something so people don't have to email you

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So I have a copy of King's Quest IV (on 5 1/4" floppies) here that I thought I'd post. The outer slipcase is a little banged up, but everything in the box is in virtually mint condition, and it comes with quite literally everything. Even the old registration cards and ads and whatnot. If you're interested at all, PM me with any offers. Thanks!

pI0gQl.jpg

RWo7ul.jpg

(Sorry for the relatively awful pictures. Apparently I can't take a steady picture for the life of me.)

^^^whoa, a wild popful mail appears

Pricing question--- how much should a perfect condition ambassador black 3DS go for? I'm unsure of the premium on these things. I'm thinking of getting rid of it after I play through Resident Evil, as there isn't much else out there that I want.

Aselith

Pricing question--- how much should a perfect condition ambassador black 3DS go for? I'm unsure of the premium on these things. I'm thinking of getting rid of it after I play through Resident Evil, as there isn't much else out there that I want.

$180 maybe? I don't think it would move for much more than that if even that.

Edit: Modified it down a bit for used condition

It goes for about 160-200, depending on which route you go through. I just sold mine recently so I could get the Zelda 3DS

So I don't double post

Positive Feedback for knee! I bought a game from him, super quick ship.

Thanks!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

Sent you a pm.

Thanks for the responses guys, that's helpful.

also, interest check on vinyl records! I've got some flaming lips (heady nugs on black vinyl), stereolab, and some others I'm looking to get rid of. collectors stuff.

WTB:

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario 64 DS
New Super Mario Brothers DS
Super Princess Peach

Am looking for Game+Manual+Original Box for each.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

I listed my black 3DS in near perfect condition, and complete (box, manual, AR cards, charger, screen protector, etc) back in late November, and I couldn't get a bite on any gaming forum for more than $120/shipped. Realizing that would put me at like $105 after shipping and PayPal fees, I looked elsewhere. I managed to sell it for $150 cash via a local sale on Craigslist. If you live in a safe area, I'd recommend that.

Demand is now down because it's after Christmas, but your Ambassador games boost the value. I'd say you should be able to get $150-$180, depending on your area.

Good luck!

WTS:

360:
Alice: Madness Returns $20
Assassin's Creed Revelations $40
Beautiful Katamari $25
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $20
Oblivion GOTY Edition $20
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $15

Wii:
Muramasa: The Demon Blade $10
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny $35
Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition (mint) $30

DVD:
Flight of the Conchords Season 1 $10

Willing to trade for:
Ambassador 3DS (if wanting multiple items)
Eternal Darkness (GC)
F-Zero GX (GC)
Gotcha Force (GC)
Resident Evil 2 (GC)
Resident Evil 5
Saint's Row 2
Sonic Generations
Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing
Venture Bros. Season 4 Blu-ray

But wait, if you're one of the first 3 people to buy, or someone who buys a bunch of items, you could receive:
Front Mission Evolved (360)
Mini Ninjas (360)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (360)

Just wondering if anybody has any interest in an empty Sega CD box with a hole the size of a thumb in the front of it. I sold my Genesis/Sega CD 3 years ago and forgot I had the box when I sold it to the guy on Craigslist. It's the blue box for the new model Sega CD. I figure someone would want it to make theirs complete. It includes the styrofoam inside as well. I'll ship it to you in another, bigger box for $5 paypal. PM me if interested. PSN = Beefy_Hits, 360 - Beefy Hits

jFmEY.jpg

Next up is Popful Mail. I also bought this game on release. Everything is flawless. No scratches on the disc. It worked 5 months ago when I last tested it. On ebay - do a search under da_dadagamer starts at .99 with no reserve

Sorry to do this, but you need to pull this. The OP clearly states no linking out to external auction sites, etc. I know there's no link, but it's the same difference.

knee

Starhawk Beta Code anyone - Paypal Gift - $5
It's the one from Uncharted 3.
Gives you exclusive beta access from 1/31 - 2/21. The beta goes open on 2/21

Dirt 3 for PC - $10
I'll take a picture of both sides of the voucher for you to follow the instructions.

$25 $20 shipped
USED XBOX 360 Wireless Controller. It has a lame ass cheater switch on the bottom and a black batter cover. I don't want it in my house. -_-

WegIHm.jpg

$83
$80 shipped
PS3 Wireless Surround Headset. Works on PC and PS3.
New, Sealed, Never Used - Retails for $90-$100

$23 $20 Shipped.
PS3 Eye Camera - Buy someone else's navigation / move controller and you'll have a full Move bundle for half the price!

24, Season 1 - 6, New and Sealed
$80 Shipped

I'm NeoGAF Gold! Buy, Buy away!

Tekken 6 - $13 shipped
Used, Great Condition and Complete

F.E.A.R 3 Online Code - $3

PS3

Soul Calibur 4 - $13 shipped
Used, Great Condition and Complete

SIXAXIS Controller - $35 shipped
New, Sealed, Original Version w/o Rumble

Vanquish - $16 shipped
New, Sealed

Amazon GC only
Selling Blazblue Tournament Stick for the PS3.
I bought it a while back and used it around 10 times but the bolts are a little rusty and collected a ton of dust(I've cleaned that up though). Comes in original box and pamphlet thing and is numbered 0789/1500.
The pictures are too big so just check them out here.
I haven't modded it or anything I've just played with it and I tested it earlier today and works fine.
Asking for $190 shipped(lower 48 states only) since the next closest I've seen on amazon or ebay is $270. I've got some CAG feedback but not a bunch.

knee

Amazon GC only
Selling Blazblue Tournament Stick for the PS3.
I bought it a while back and used it around 10 times but the bolts are a little rusty and collected a ton of dust(I've cleaned that up though). Comes in original box and pamphlet thing and is numbered 0789/1500.
The pictures are too big so just check them out here.
I haven't modded it or anything I've just played with it and I tested it earlier today and works fine.
Asking for $190 shipped(lower 48 states only) since the next closest I've seen on amazon or ebay is $270. I've got some CAG feedback but not a bunch.

donttouchme's images are not publicly available.

conkwe

Neo Member
Selling a bunch of stuff listed here. I also listed a bunch of items from my Final Fantasy collection with prices. PM me if interested in anything.

I'm open to trades. See my wishlist.

Looking for the following items (mainly looking to trade for them):
Kinect w/ any dancing game
PS3 system, a cheap one that hasn't been used a lot
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Moogle Pin Buttons that were given out at SDCC and NYCC
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Tarot Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom