• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baconbitz

Banned
What should I do if somebody hasn't responded about getting a game? It was supposed to be delivered at this person's place by Thursday. They haven't responded to my messages about receiving the game. I want to know if they got the game. I also would appreciate the feedback.

Afro

What should I do if somebody hasn't responded about getting a game? It was supposed to be delivered at this person's place by Thursday. They haven't responded to my messages about receiving the game. I want to know if they got the game. I also would appreciate the feedback.

I wouldn't be too worried. If they haven't sent you a PM complaining about not receiving the item, they most likely got it already.

You should always include a tracking number when selling something.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
WTB: Gamestop and Amazon Shin Megami Tensei IV Preorder code

Basically, the golden/orange knight armor one and the brownish overcoat. Looking to get each for about $5.

Will trade a Steam key of XCOM: EU straight up for any one of these:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Natural Selection 2

Will sell for $10

Also have a SMT IV Amazon outfit DLC code for $6

Basically, the golden/orange knight armor one and the brownish overcoat. Looking to get each for about $5.

Well speak of the devil.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Also looking for MLB 13 for ps3 if anybodys willing to trade.

Want-

Mlb 13- the show
Need For Speed most wanted- ps3

bakeray

Jirotrom

Want to trade Terraria and or Frozen Synapse via steam for any of the following:

Puzzle Quest 2
Sine Mora
Don't Starve
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Anomaly 2
Might and magic clash of heroes
The swapper
Gunpoint
Sonic All star Racing transformed
The Whispered World
Spec ops the line
The Dark Eye Chains of Satinav

Also I have the Gamestop code for armor in Shin Megami Tensei IV, either for sale for 5 buck or trade for steam stuff

I have a Shin Megami Tensei IV Amazon Preorder DLC available for trade or buy.

I would either like a Club Nintendo code for the Shin Megami Tensei IV or $5.

It cracks me up when people try selling preorder codes from GS. All you have to do is call a location and say it didn't print on the receipt and 9/10, they'll give you one over the phone.

Amazon, Best Buy, Target is a different story.

NoRéN

It cracks me up when people try selling preorder codes from GS. All you have to do is call a location and say it didn't print on the receipt and 9/10, they'll give you one over the phone.

Amazon, Best Buy, Target is a different story.

Oh mah gawd! that's fraud! you should feel bad!

Oh, wait. It's gamestop.

Yeah, fuck them! Free codes for all!

NoRéN;70903736 said:
Oh mah gawd! that's fraud! you should feel bad!

Oh, wait. It's gamestop.

Yeah, fuck them! Free codes for all!

Some might look at it that way, but it's just a code and the GS employees I've met were really chill about giving a code out.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Selling:
25$ Google Play gift card - $18

Want:
PayPal (gift if possible)

Will trade a Steam key of XCOM: EU straight up for any one of these:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Natural Selection 2

Will sell for $10

Also have a SMT IV Amazon outfit DLC code for $6

Well speak of the devil.

150 posts between reposts, even if you did end up on the bottom of the page.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Kingdom Hearts 3D Club Nintendo Code (worth 40 points) - $2.50
Metriod: Other M Club Nintendo Code (worth 50 points) - $3.50

I accept PayPal

Komedy

Neo Member
I have the following PC Titles for sale just to clear the shelf.

All are in Original Box with all Manuals and Keys in as new condition.

All for £2.00 each via PPG will discount if buying more than one

Postage cost will be added depending on Location. 1st Class Postage to UK is £1.00 for example.

PM or add me on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/komedy

Anno 1404
Assassins Creed The Directors Cut (Metal Box)
Baldurs Gate 4 in 1 Set
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Championship Manager 5
Company of Heroes
Dawn of War
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction
Dungeons Special Edition
Empire Earth 3
Football Manager 2009
Football Manager 2011
Gears of War
Grid
GTR 2
Jade Empire Special Edition (Metal Box)
Lego - Indiana Jones The Original Adventures
Loki Limited Collectors Edition (Metal Box)
Microsoft Flight Sim X
Microsoft Flight Sim X - Acceleration Expansion Pack
Need for Speed Pro Street
Neverwinter Nights 2
Neverwinter Nights Deluxe Edition
Neverwinter Nights Mask of the Betrayer
Oblivion
Oblivion Knights of the Nine
Race the WTCC Game
Sacred 2 Gold Edition
Spellforce
Test Drive Unlimited
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
Titan Quest
Titan Quest Immortal Throne
Toca Race 3 Race Driver
World in Conflict Collectors Edition

5bs.jpg

alf717

WTB:

AMD GPU and PSU

Anyone looking to get rid of an AMD GPU and/or a PSU? LMK. Missed out on that 5850 some
pages back. :( Should give a decent idea of what I'm looking for though. PSU if possible 550 watt or more nothing crazy high is necessary though.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz SFxT Pro Fightstick- Cross Available (Used; Great Condition) - $85 Shipped
Different sticks; different conditions. If interested, shoot me a PM. Not red version. No actual pics of the stick available yet.
Stock Images:
Cross:

XBOX 360:

MadCatz SFxT Pro Fightstick- Line and Cross Available (Used; Great Condition) - $85 Shipped
Different sticks; different conditions. If interested, shoot me a PM. Not red version. No actual pics of the stick available yet.
Stock Images:
Line:
Cross:

SFxT VS Stick for 360 - (Used) - $150 shipped
No actual pics of the stick available yet. PM me for condition details.
Stock Image:

Buying:
Alot of 1200 Microsoft Point cards for $5-7 each (Longshot but I'm trying to transition to digital only)
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee or Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (54+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

yea? its mine i can do what i want with it

If you won it then that's a pretty rotten thing to do. People dont put games up for a giveaway for you to resell them. Not to mention that if the game doesn't get activated in your account you will be banned from Steamgifts.

Vman

If you won it then that's a pretty rotten thing to do. People didst put that game up for a giveaway for you to sell it. Not to mention that if the game doesn't get activated in your account you will be banned from Steamgifts.

rotten? Firaxis gave me the fucking thing. i have civ 5 i dont need 4, I didnt know about the banned part. sorry wont sell it.

kennah

rotten? Firaxis gave me the fucking thing. i have civ 5 i dont need 4, I didnt know about the banned part. sorry wont sell it.
OH! We are misunderstanding your intent.

Steamgifts is a lottery website.

You got a Civ IV for buying Brave New World. Carry on. Go ahead and sell it.

Petrie

Banned
OH! We are misunderstanding your intent.

Steamgifts is a lottery website.

You got a Civ IV for buying Brave New World. Carry on. Go ahead and sell it.

Yeah I think everyone who bought this shit got Civ 4. Debating if it's worth redeeming it myself now.

You made it sound like you won the game on Steamgifts.

http://www.steamgifts.com/

Users put games up for other users to enter and win games from. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I looked over your post to see how I could have been reading it wrong, but the gifts convinced me that i must be reading it right and you were selling a game you won on that site.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
J8ku3qPl.jpg

For sale $28

I just have to give this game a personal plug: it's incredible! If the idea of a mystery sci if novel crossed with a point and click adventure game sounds remotely appealing, you need to give this game a shot. The puzzles are smart and the story is gripping.

youtoo

Would be any of you willing to sell or trade a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code for cheap?

I already registered FE:A, but I'm not into SMT really.

Maybe you don't care too much about Club Nintendo codes, and you could make a fellow gaffer happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom