• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

That's the suggestion in the OP. I made two posts (with alterations) within 100 posts of each other.

Think of the OP as more of the Bible or something. Just put "thou shalt not..." in front of all the points. It's not really a "suggestion" to wait 150 posts before posting things you are selling. People will tell you to stop if you do it once and get on to you if you do it more than once.

Of course, just like the Bible, people don't follow every rule haha.

This one in particular gets violated quite a bit:
3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

SmokeMaxX

You're free to break all the rules, but you almost certainly won't get any buyers and you'll almost certainly have a ton of replies every single time you post with people complaining and telling you to stop breaking the rules. Whether you're right or wrong, I wouldn't want to piss off all the potential buyers because then there's noone left to buy your stuff...

masterkajo

Want
DmC Devil May Cry (Steam)
Gunpoint (Steam)
Dust - An Elysian Tail (Steam)

Have
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (UPlay key)
Left 4 Dead 2 (Steam gift)
Surpreme Commander 2 (Steam gift)
Counter Strike (Steam gift)
Hitman Blood Money (Steam gift)
various Steam trading cards

PM please. I am off to bed now, so I will respond in the morning.

Willing to trade Club Nintendo badges set or Resident Evil: Revelations for the Club Nintendo Majora's Mask OST. Maybe even both. I might even trade something else for it, but I don't know exactly what. These are just some immediate offers. It's not like a lot of people around here want it anyway. Just shoot me a PM.

Lulubop

Have an XCOM:EU code from that Bioshock Infinite pre order bundle still, would trade from Tomb Raider or Dishonored. Bioshock 1 code too, would trade for Fez, Dust or some other crap.

Peagles

This might be a long shot but...

Still WTB: Mint/Very Good Condition Chrono Trigger BOX ONLY

Would also consider with other bits and bobs (game, maps, manual etc if the price is agreeable), but all I'm really after is the box! I bought a CIB recently but the box got crushed in the post... :(

xDEKOIx

Anyone want to trade Orcs Must Die 2 & Castle Crashers?
I have these games to offer:
Mars: War logs
Eador: Masters of the Broken World
Monaco

I'll throw in another indie game too :p

maliedoo

Ok so I've been asked to give some details about the flight.
2 adult tickets, 1 child ticket (can be changed to adult ticket for ~$200).
Departure: Seattle, WA, July 22nd w/ Reserved Seats* to Frankfurt, Germany.
Return: Frankfurt, Germany, September 2nd, w/ Reserved Seats* to Seattle, WA.
Airline: Condor <-- go here to see cities they fly from/to
Dates and departure cities can be changed. (Check the website)

*you get to pick where you sit
maliedoo said:
So I have decided to drop the prices. I have paid over $3k for these tickets.
Selling them individually for $550. I will pay transfer fees. If you want a different date, you pay the difference of the ticket. (usually $100-300 more).
The airports can be changed, and that falls into the transfer fee section.
Ohh yeah, did I mention, these are ROUND TRIP for $550.... bet you cant find that on priceline :)

Msg me for more info. I need to take care of this before the 16th. Thanks.

Ok so I have two tickets left. One was sold. One adult and one child ticket remain. Get at me. :)

$450 each. 1 adult and 1 child ticket (can be upgraded) left.

adaen

Positive Feedback for DunderHassan for selling me Brave New World and Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion.
Very smooth transaction.

|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Plus Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.
More than willing to entertain offers on these items!

Unit 13 voucher U.S.- $15

One year PS+ U.S.- $40 (pending)

Shin Megami Tensei IV complete WITHOUT CN code- $40
y4BTdiJ.jpeg

Chrono Trigger $25

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- $25

Vita including 32GB card- $325
Also comes with LBP, Rayman Origins, PSN code for Unit 13 and one year of PS+
PDP trigger grips, NERF shell, Sony First Edition only case and a travel pouch
(Will include Jak HD Collection as well, just not pictured)

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $40 w/game $50

Persona Hat- SOLD, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $20, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- SOLD

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $25

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

-Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed) Also comes with a framed/signed coverart of Fumito Ueda- $125 obo

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4(SOLD), Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $10
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $15 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $15
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

EYEL1NER

I am looking for an Ace Combat 6 "Ace Edge" Flightstick. I don't necessarily need a new one in the box with faceplate and game, I just want one that looks great and plays well.

After months of trying to get one on eBay that wasn't a $150 brand new AC6 CE, I finally nabbed a "Like New" condition stick. It looked great in the pictures posted on the page. Only when it got here I found out it was barely in "Good" condition: The plastic is terribly discolored, barely a hint of whiteness to it anymore (I've seen old discolored SNESs that look better than this). There are black scuff marks all over it. Some sort of sticky residue on the cord that I shouldn't have to clean off. And a red crayon (or blood?) stain on the throttle. Three of the buttons/triggers feel extremely loose and possibly broken. I wouldn't know if they work or not since I am so unhappy with the item I haven't bothered to hook it up.
So I sent a message to him and am hoping he offers a refund.
But that leaves me in a spot where I still want one. And recently I have bought both HAWX games, both Blazing Angels games, and am waiting on Il2 Sturmovik and Birds of Steel to get here in the mail (I bought those two in anticipation of an awesome stick arriving). I do have the Damage Inc stick in the mail and on the way, but I want a separate throttle and stick as opposed to the throttle being on the same platform as the stick. And from what I read, the Ace Edge is the best stick for the 360 (or the nigh-identical Hori EX2, but people want too much damn money for one of those).

If you have one that you wouldn't mind parting with, please shoot me a PM. I have some decent feedback in here as a buyer.

omgkitty

9274005787_c18c32737e_z.jpg
9274008811_cf2b45ab93_z.jpg

I've had this just laying around for several years now. The box is a little banged up, but everything else is close to like new. These seem to be around $50 to $60 at their lowest on eBay, but honestly I don't think it's worth that much, so just make an offer if you're interested. I can also provide more pictures if necessary.

Looking to unload a Sega Dreamcast w/ two controllers and a memory unit. I own all three current gen systems and am open to pretty much any offer. Steam credit would also be something I'd take - might actually prefer. Also in need of a wired 360 controller to use for PC gaming. Please PM if interested at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom