• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birbo

Positive feedback for battousai11. Bought my Gamecube component cable and paid with a quickness, allowing me to jump on a used Vita deal. Thanks again!

Prelithe

WTS Paypal Gift - Plus Seller

$10 - 1500 Xbox Live Points Card NZ ONLY

Bought it a few years ago and it's been sitting in my drawer untouched. Will PM code on paypal payment. Can send photo verification if requested. This sale is for New Zealanders only because I purchased it in NZ and apparently xbox live points are region locked.

vocab

WTS

I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In excellent condition. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $95 for it.

uoa8fHY.jpg

Lemstar

All prices include shipping. If you buy more than one item, you'll save around $1.50-$2 per item. Contact for pictures and stuff.

Physical stuff:
PlayStation Vita - 3G/WiFi model, couple of hairline scratches on back and one light scratch on right side of screen, includes USB cable and AC adapter - $140 shipped
Injustice: Gods Among Us CE Statue - $35 shipped
MadCatz Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournament Edition Fightstick (360) - used, some light scratches on art - ~$95 shipped
Hori Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Stick (360) - brand new, box opened - ~$105 shipped

Physical games:
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) like new - $18
Persona 4 Arena (PS3) like new - $22
Max Payne 3 (360) like new - $12
Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition (360) like new, foil cover version - $23
Persona 4 Golden (PSV) like new - $22
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) like new - $25
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) like new - $25
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) like new - $31
Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS) brand new game only, no Club Nintendo code - $35
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS) cart-only - $16
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All (DS) cart-only - $15
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (DS) cart-only - $15
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS) cart-only - $15

PC:
The Witcher 2 (Steam gift) - $5
D&D Master Anthology (GamersGate gift) - $6
Hitman: Blood Money (Steam key) - $2
Supreme Commander 2 (Steam key) - $2
Sega Ultimate Dreamcast Pack (Steam keys) - $10
Toy Soldiers (Steam key) - $2
Iron Brigade (Steam key) - $2

PS3:
PlayStation Plus 3 Months - $13
Saints Row 2 (included with Saints Row 3 Online Pass) - $4
The Last of Us Online Pass - $4
Far Cry 3 Online Pass - $2
Mass Effect 3 CE Pack
Prototype 2 RADNET Access Code + Prototype 2 Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor - $0.50
Saints Row 3 Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary (Funtime) Pack - $0.25
Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC - $3

XBox 360:
Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $39
Street Fighter 2 Super Turbo HDR - $5
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $5
Street Fighter x Tekken Swap Costumes $3
Street Fighter x Tekken Additional Character Swap Costumes $3
Justice League: Doom Movie Download $2
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Download $3
Halo 4 Circuit Armor $4
Halo 4 Specializations
Halo Reach Recon Helmet $1
Darksiders 2 Shadow of Death $1
Darksiders 2 Crucible Pass $1
Fable 3 Bonus Game Content $1
Far Cry 3 Online Pass $2
Gears of War: Judgment Emergence Era Marcus/Lambent Skin $2
Black Ops 2 Zombie Avatar Costume (Male) $1
Black Ops 2 Zombie Avatar Costume (Female) $1
Black Ops 2 CLAW Avatar Prop $1
Assassin's Creed 3 Online Pass $2
Soul Calibur V Dampierre Character DLC $1
Prototype 2 RADNET Access Code + Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor $0.50
Tomb Raider Aviatrix Skin + Shanty Town Multiplayer Map $0.50
Tomb Raider Hitman Absolution Weapons Pack $1
UFC Undisputed 3 Ultimate Fights: Knockout Pack $2

golem09

Neo Member
Want to sell the code for Splintercell Blacklist that came with my Nvidia card. Looking for 21$ deal. (As in 20$+1$ paypal fee)

I'm not in the feedback list yet, the only one I've made deals with is dunder. But I've bough from him quite a few times, we just never cared to give each other feeback here.

Positive feedback for NoRéN!

Movies came in in perfect condition and within a day! My office is less than 20 mins away but still mailed it for some reason :/ Could've met up with a gaffer but no :(

Peagles

STILL LOOKING! Please help me!

This might be a long shot but...

Still WTB: Mint/Very Good Condition Chrono Trigger BOX ONLY

Would also consider with other bits and bobs (game, maps, manual etc), but all I'm really after is the box! I bought a CIB recently but the box got crushed in the post... :(

NoRéN

Positive feedback for Prototype-03

Friendly and easy to deal with. best part was that they did not waste my time. messages were replied to quickly and paid fast. Highly recommended.

Snaku

Banned
My little sister is going off to college, but between our cat having to be put down this past week, and my dad's car needing $1800 in repairs, my parents are coming up short on paying the rest of her tuition. Due to my parent's abysmal credit, they can't even get her a student loan to cover it. Now I have my own tuition and bills to pay for, but I can't stand to see her dreams crushed by circumstances out of her control. The items listed below include shipping, and are about when I'll be needing to cover her costs, but I'm open to your best offers. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Vkk2X.png

PlayStation 3 Slim 120gb $210 shipped
In like new condition. Comes with everything seen in the picture, plus the original packaging and the following games: WWE All-Stars, Valkyria Chronicles, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I & II, Duke Nukem Forever, and Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit.

Jurassic Park: The Game Limited Deluxe Edition $40 shipped
Game is new and sealed, and all the other items are basically new as well. Game is kinda meh, but the swag is worth every penny if you're a JP fan.

Complete Dragon Box 1-7 $400 shipped
Extremely rare and out of print, the price for volume 2 alone can run as high as $200 on eBay. Like new condition, with very minor shelf wear.

Tron Legacy Edition Daft Punk Kubrick $50 shipped
Rare and out of print imported from Japan. New condition, never opened.

SH Figuarts New Den-O Strike Form $40 shipped
This is the re-issue that includes that extra accessories. New condition, never opened.

Kamen Rider Faiz Driver Belt $40 shipped
Long out of print and hard to find. Selling it at a discount due to noticeable wear and tear it's accumulated over the years. Also some slight corrosion build up in the battery compartment. Batteries not included so as to avoid exacerbating the problem.

Kamen Rider W Driver Belt $70 shipped
Out of print, imported from Japan. In used but excellent shape, and comes with the memories pictured. The Cyclone memory's battery is dead.

NECA TMNT Complete Set $50 shipped
Extremely rare. In used but excellent shape, with the exception of Leonardo. One of his katana sheaths is loose, I suspect it came unglued at some point before I opened him up years ago.

Jurassic Park Audiobook Unabridged CD Set $55 shipped
Extremely rare and out of print, this was only produced in the UK, and is the only unabridged audiobook of Jurassic Park ever produced.

Animated Emperor Palpatine Maquette $65 shipped
Fantastic statue by Gentle Giants, looks like it was ripped straight out of the Clone Wars. Like new condition, comes with original box.

Grand Line Men Luffy, Law, and Shanks $50 shipped
From the Grand Line Men prize toy line in Japan. Long out of print, like new condition.

X-Plus Godzilla from Godzilla vs Megalon $100 shipped
I've always told myself I would never sell this guy, he really is the pride of my collection, but desperate times and all that. Beautifully sculpted and painted by X-Plus, this long out of print Megaro-Goji is just amazing.

Again, I'm taking almost any best offer. Payment through Paypal or Amazon Payments (preferred). Shoot me a PM if you can help me out.

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

jxDtaqj.jpg

Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition - $4

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $4

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon (2 in stock) - $3

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint

sabanoo

Feedback list updated to this post.

Plus Sellers:
C-Drive
lilralphie
sladeums

Plus Buyer:
OrangeOak

A few notes... if people could try to bold feedback, say which type it is (buyer/seller), and not make the usernames links it would make my life a little bit easier.

Most people already do these things so thank you for that.

NoRéN

Positive feedback for oatmeal

Another transaction with a great buyer. Quick with communication and friendly. Happy to have repeat business with oatmeal. Thanks again!

Quick question, but I assume this thread is limited to gaming, can we list up collectibles/figurines/etc.? Or is there an offtopic version?

goldenpp72

Positive Feedback for ZealousD, bought the 2 tales of titles from me with no hassle, enjoy!

Positive Feedback for Iskander, sold me a copy of Wild Arms XF for a fair price and in very nice shape, i'm going to test it on my new psp 3000 today :p

Willing to Sell:

PS3

Catherine with Artbook and Soundtrack. Everything is in good condition. $25

PlayStation

Xenogears (Greatest Hits). Disc 2 is in great condition. Disc 1 has some light scratches that mimic the circumference of the disc like this: ( or ). I popped in disc 1 a year or so ago and played through the Thames(20-25 hours) and never saw any problems with it nor my other times through the game. A couple of cracks on the game case.$10

Brave Fencer Musashi with Demo Disc Both discs are in great shape. There's a catch though. Instead of FFVIII demo disc I have the Xenogears demo disc. $25

Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Sleeve). Some light scratches here as well. But like the others it plays just fine. Only hiccup here is the song during the ending credits is a bit choppy. $10

Final Fantasy Tactics (Greatest Hits). Need to check it but I don't think there's any scratches. Only played through it once. $10

PC

Civilization IV: Complete Edition
Great condition. Still have the tech tree map insert too. $10

All Prices include shipping. Buy 2 items save $2. Buy 3 items save $3 and so on. Sorry you don't save anything if you just buy one item. =(

PAYPAL

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Kingdom Hearts 3D Club Nintendo Code (worth 40 points) - $2.50
Metriod: Other M Club Nintendo Code (worth 50 points) - $3.50
Ys Seven (like new, has Amazon Warehouse Deals sticker on the back) - $14 shipped (If you want a picture of it, I can send you a PM)

I accept PayPal and please cover expenses

KiDdYoNe

Steam:

Trine 2: Complete Story - 3$
Bastion - 3$
Payday - 3$
Fallout Colletion (1, 2, Tactics) - 5$
Galactic Civilizations Collection - 6$

Or maybe you have extra Swapper, Surgeon Simulator 2013.

Willing to Sell:

PS3

Catherine with Artbook and Soundtrack. Everything is in good condition although I'm missing the cardboard outer box(don't even remember if mine came with one) and not certain if there was a soundtrack holder(which I also don't have if there is one). $25

This just came with the artbook shrink wrapped to the case, soundtrack slots into the artbook. So this is as complete as it gets.

gilljoy

I'm looking to pick up a copy of splinter cell blacklist in particular a code from one of the nvidia promotions.

Anyone selling?

Michan

Quick sale! NeoGAF Plus seller!
I'm moving, and need to sell a few things before I go. Games ship from Japan for $4 + $2 for each extra.

Please PM me your best offer (pre-shipping) and I'll be happy to negotiate.

Panasonic Q GameCube system
• Plays GameCube and DVD discs;
• Good condition (light scuffing to handles);
• Console only;
• $275 OBO + shipping.

Wii U system (Japanese unit)
• White 8GB console;
• Like new, complete with box and all manuals + accessories (all in perfect condition);
• GamePad like new (screen protector covers screen);
Games (CIB, like new):
• Nintendo Land;
• Pikmin 3;
• New Super Mario Bros. U.
Games (digital):
• Donkey Kong (Arcade);
• Kirby's Adventure (NES);
• Balloon Flight (NES);
• Yoshi's Egg (NES);
• Fire Emblem (SNES);
+ 1,500¥ ($15) on Nintendo e-Shop.
Additional accessories:
• Wii U Mic;
• 2x Wii Remote (white);
• Nunchuk (white);
• Sensor bar.

Super Famicom Box
• The Super Famicom (SNES) system that was installed in hotels in Japan, with an optional coin box add-on (not included);
• Custom boot screen featuring everybody's favourite pink blob;
• 2 Super Famicom controllers, as standard;
• Good condition, with only minor scuffs and a very small dots of rust on top of system (not visible when on display). There are stickers on the front (including a rare "Super Famicom Box" Mario sticker), which can be easily removed if desired.
Games:
• Super Mario Collection (Mario 1, 2, 3 + Lost Levels);
• Super Mario Kart;
• Star Fox.
• $420 OBO + shipping.

Famicom Box
• The Famicom (NES) system that was installed in hotels in Japan, with an optional coin box add-on (not included);
• Custom boot screen, cartridges are proprietary black NES carts (system holds 15 at once);
• + the rare key used for opening the unit;
• + 2 NES controllers and Zapper;
• + optional controller dock (mounted to side of system);
• + optional plastic cable cover (mounted to rear of system);
• Excellent condition, with only minor scuffs here and there.
5 games:
• Super Mario Bros.;
• Baseball;
• Golf;
• Duck Hunt;
• Mah Jong.
• $750 OBO + shipping.

PSP games (Japan)
Dissidia Final Fantasy (CIB)
Phantasy Star Portable (CIB)
Phantasy Star Portable 2 (CIB)
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd (CIB)
Jeanne D'arc (case + manuals only)

Nintendo DS games (Japan)
Children of Mana (CIB; slight wear to manual)
Archaic Sealed Heat (CIB)
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus (CIB)
Ni no Kuni (CIB; spell book not included)

Darren870

FS: XB360, Xbox, GC, DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, + more

I am currently at my parents house in NY and selling some of my old games.
Shipping not included.

$3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US. Will not ship outside of the US. Sorry!

I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.

Feel free to make offers! Pictures available on request

Thanks for looking!

Xbox 360:

Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $5
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $3 (gamestop stickers)
Fable II - $5 (light surface scratches)
Fable II - $6
Perfect Dark (Collectors Edition) - $5
Deadly Premonition - $15
Batman Arkam Asslyum - $7 (gamestop stickers/ripped spine insert)
Bulletstorm - $8
Enslaved - $8
Mass Effect - $8
Rage - Anarchy Edition - $10 (Cracked Disc Holder)
Dead Rising - $6
Dead Rising 2 - $8

Xbox:

Take all below for $8 shipped!

Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2

Nintendo DS:

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $6
The Incredibles - $5
Zoo Tycoon DS -$5
Spiderman 2 - $6
Finding Nemo - $8

PSP:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (UMD Movie) - $3

GBA:
Donkey Kong Adventures 2 (JP Version) - $3

PS2:
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $2

GameCube:

Take all below for $12 shipped!

Chicken Little - $2
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $2
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $2
Frogger Adventures - $2
Nick Party Blast - $4

Consoles
Modded Playstation 2 Slim - $125

JambiBum

Want to sell the code for Splintercell Blacklist that came with my Nvidia card. Looking for 21$ deal. (As in 20$+1$ paypal fee)

I'm not in the feedback list yet, the only one I've made deals with is dunder. But I've bough from him quite a few times, we just never cared to give each other feeback here.

Pm'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom