• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus

Banned
A bunch of stuff! Paypal only. All prices include shipping cost to Canada/US. The Wiimote will include tracking. Prices are negotiable, but please keep any offers relatively close to the listed price.

Gold Wiimote - Used, but still in very good condition - $65
ad81cc3b-d3e7-48ec-8844-ec46696b822b_zps35ab565d.jpg

Gears of War game Download+2 day Live download code - $4 (code sent through PM)

Front Mission 2 (JP) with spine card - $8

clubstoic

Banned
3ds xl for sale. How much would this sell for?

Digital Downloads:
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Pushmo
3D Classics Excite Bike
3D Classics Urban Champion
3D Classics Kid Icarus
3D Classics Xevious

DSiware:
Legend of Zelda 4 Swords Anniversary
Pictobits
Mario vs Donkey Kong Minis March Again

Virtual Console:
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2
Super Mario Land 3:Wario Land
Legend of Zelda Links Awakening
Donkey Kong
Mole Mania
Sonic Triple Trouble
Super Mario Bros
Legend of Zelda
Legend of Zelda 2 Adventure of Link
Balloon Fight
Yoshi
Metroid
Ice Climber
Donkey Kong Jr
Golf
Wrecking Crew
Yoshis Island
Legend of Zelda Minish Cap
WarioWare
F-Zero
Wario Land 4
Mario vs Donkey Kong
Fire Emblem
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Mario Kart
Metroid Fusion

Includes box and everything. 3DS is blue, and I have discovered there is some paint worn away in corner. Works flawlessly.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hey guys, this is kind of a weird offer, but I'll put it out there.

There's a Gamestop about an hour from where I live that has both Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy in stock. I can get some discounts and get both of them for cheaper than what GS is asking (an absurd $175 total). I would be able to get both of them for someone for about $130 shipped, or $65 apiece. Not really looking to make any profit, it's just I know these games are rare and I was pretty surprised to see them available nearby.

I won't be able to go get them until Wednesday, but I'm wanting to gauge interest. I'll make sure they're complete with case and manual before any money is exchanged. Let me know if you want either of them. I have good feedback here, as well as on another game trading site.

edit: Welp, apparently Xenoblade has been reprinted? Oh well, offer still stands, on the off chance there are no copies in someone's area.
edit 2: Metroid is currently pending

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
For sale

Selling a Playstation Vita copy of Dragon's Crown. Asking for $35, does not come with the artbook.

Want to trade:

Wartech: Senko No Ronde (Xbox 360)
Starfox 3D (3DS)
Batman Arkham City (Wii U)
Call of Duty BO2 (Wii U)
Assassin's Creed III (Wii U)

Want to trade/buy for:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (Wii)
999 (DS)
Super Mario Galaxy 1 + 2
Zack and Wiki
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Punch Out!!! (Wii)
Muramasa (Wii)

Castcoder

Banned
I haven't had the chance to take a picture of it, but I would like to thank SmokeMaxX for such great service. I purchased a Qanba Q4 from him for $145, including shipping. It was like-new and tested to work. Normally these retail for $170. It came with all of the accessories and he shipped it VERY quickly, considering how big the box was.

Hex

Banned
Anyone selling the Star Wars Complete Saga Blu Ray set on the cheap?
I know it is completely butchered but I need it for a gift.

Anyone interested in a set of the Bandai Final Fantasy Vii figures?
2CcCq2a.jpg
(not my pic, trying to get a good pic but cel is rubbish)
Never opened, box is a little dinged.

Looking for maybe $45 shipped?
Will take offers, it is just taking up space and I have too many figures already.

Also anyone interested in a bulk lot of Vampire the Masqurade books?
All second edition and revised, including Dark Ages, and the Collector's edition of the Guide to the Camarilla and the Sabbat, also some MET books, Book of Nod, Book of Lillith, quite a bit not the new rubbish.
Let me know if interested and I will catalog it.

Adding some DS games and a 3DS- I am bad with prices, make offer:

Dragon Quest IV - Complete
Chrono Trigger DS - Complete
Super Street Fighter 3DS - Complete
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword- Complete
Etrian Odyssey - Complete
Ghost Trick- Complete

Oh I also have the Nintendo Platinum Reward buttons from a couple of years ago, sealed and in perfect condition..no idea just make an offer.
Again, will take offers on anything, prices are just quickly pulled from ebay/amazon used

Will trade any of it for:

Star Wars Force Unleashed Sith Edition PS3
Nightmare before Christmas stuff,
Disney Haunted Mansion stuff.
Disney Star Tours Figures (Mickey Mouse as Luke versions mostly.)
Disney blu rays (but only if disney reward code is unused) : Frankenweenie , Tangled, Winnie the Pooh or Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Pete's Dragon, Great Mouse Detective, Cinderella, Mulan, Frog Princess, My Neighbor Totoro, Wreck it Ralph, Ratatouille

baphomet

Positive feedback for Gunstarheroes. Traded some genesis games. Easy to work with. Cool guy!

WTB -
Streets of Rage 3
Shinobi III
Ristar
Comix Zone

If you have any of these and want to sell or trade them, hit me up. Loose copies and label damage aren't a big deal as long as they work.

WTS
Dreamcast with internal VGA mod x2 - $110 each

Prices include shipping and games are complete with case, manual, and game. I have positive selling and buying feedback. US Only, sorry, but it is too difficult to find out shipping to other countries.

SELLING
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $20
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $22

PS3
  • Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition [sealed] - $16
  • Assassin's Creed [Players choice] - $10

3DS
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - $28 (CN code used)

Either send Paypal Payment as a Gift or pay the Fees please.

BUYING
  • Project Zero 2 Wii Edition (PAL) <--wasn't released in NA (looking for deals!)

Diomedes

WTS:

Rosewill RK-9000RE Mechanical Keyboard - $60
Roccat Kone+ Mouse - $60
Steelseries Sensei RAW Mouse - $25
Corsair TX650 V2 PSU - $50

PHOTOS

Canadian, willing to ship to US. All items used, in working condition. Recently upgraded and trying to clear some room.

WTB:

Fire Emblem GBA
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

I have Paypal, Amazon Payments, Gamestop Gift Cards.

Snaku

Banned
My little sister is going off to college, but between our cat having to be put down this past week, and my dad's car needing $1800 in repairs, my parents are coming up short on paying the rest of her tuition. Due to my parent's abysmal credit, they can't even get her a student loan to cover it. Now I have my own tuition and bills to pay for, but I can't stand to see her dreams crushed by circumstances out of her control. The items listed below include shipping, and are about when I'll be needing to cover her costs, but I'm open to your best offers. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Vkk2X.png

PlayStation 3 Slim 120gb $210 shipped
In like new condition. Comes with everything seen in the picture, plus the original packaging and the following games: WWE All-Stars, Valkyria Chronicles, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I & II, Duke Nukem Forever, and Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit.

Jurassic Park: The Game Limited Deluxe Edition $40 shipped
Game is new and sealed, and all the other items are basically new as well. Game is kinda meh, but the swag is worth every penny if you're a JP fan.

Complete Dragon Box 1-7 $400 shipped
Extremely rare and out of print, the price for volume 2 alone can run as high as $200 on eBay. Like new condition, with very minor shelf wear.

Tron Legacy Edition Daft Punk Kubrick $50 shipped
Rare and out of print imported from Japan. New condition, never opened.

SH Figuarts New Den-O Strike Form $40 shipped
This is the re-issue that includes that extra accessories. New condition, never opened.

Kamen Rider Faiz Driver Belt $40 shipped
Long out of print and hard to find. Selling it at a discount due to noticeable wear and tear it's accumulated over the years. Also some slight corrosion build up in the battery compartment. Batteries not included so as to avoid exacerbating the problem.

Kamen Rider W Driver Belt $70 shipped
Out of print, imported from Japan. In used but excellent shape, and comes with the memories pictured. The Cyclone memory's battery is dead.

NECA TMNT Complete Set $50 shipped
Extremely rare. In used but excellent shape, with the exception of Leonardo. One of his katana sheaths is loose, I suspect it came unglued at some point before I opened him up years ago.

Jurassic Park Audiobook Unabridged CD Set $55 shipped
Extremely rare and out of print, this was only produced in the UK, and is the only unabridged audiobook of Jurassic Park ever produced.

Animated Emperor Palpatine Maquette $65 shipped
Fantastic statue by Gentle Giants, looks like it was ripped straight out of the Clone Wars. Like new condition, comes with original box.

Grand Line Men Luffy, Law, and Shanks $50 shipped
From the Grand Line Men prize toy line in Japan. Long out of print, like new condition.

X-Plus Godzilla from Godzilla vs Megalon $100 shipped
I've always told myself I would never sell this guy, he really is the pride of my collection, but desperate times and all that. Beautifully sculpted and painted by X-Plus, this long out of print Megaro-Goji is just amazing.

Again, I'm taking almost any best offer. Payment through Paypal or Amazon Payments (preferred). Shoot me a PM if you can help me out.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTB WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Turbografx-16 system (not looking to pay too much, so I don't need a TurboBooster, or a CD add-on, or a Duo)

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable for Sonic games)
Sega Genesis games (prefer CIB, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases when cheaper)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
Select PS1 games - only Omega Boost, SOTN, and Ghost in the Shell. (CIB only)

WTB WTB

Zoolader

Barely Used Nintendo 3DS XL Blue console in pristine condition opened just a month ago, no scratches or scuff on screen or casing. Comes with original packaging and manuals, AR cards are still sealed, charging cord and stylus pen of course. $170 shipped in the U.S.

iwD2U520EUq4Q.jpg

ikfbUm5iisgAX.jpg

Darknight

Selling: (all shipped)

Dragon's Crown PS VIta New - $38
First Edition Bundle Hard Case PS Vita - $40
$20 USA PSN Code (digital delivery) - $20

Want: Paypals

TAFK

WTB

Black Wii/U Accessories
Wireless Wii Sensor Bar

N64 Colored Controllers (Have Gray/Yellow/Red/Atomic Purp, want all others)

NDS - Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
NDS - Advance Wars: Dual Strike
NDS - Animal Crossing Wild World
NDS - Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
NDS - Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
NDS - Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
NDS - Custom Robo Arena
NDS - Dawn of Heroes
NDS - DQM: Joker
NDS - DQM: Joker 2
NDS - Elebits: The Adventures of Kai ...
NDS - FFT A2: Grimore ...
NDS - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
NDS - Glory of Heracles
NDS - Hotel Dusk : Room 215
NDS - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack
NDS - Kirby Squeak Squad
NDS - Kirby Canvas Curse
NDS - Lock's Quest
NDS - LostMagic
NDS - Mario & Luigi : BiS
NDS - Picross 3D
NDS - Picross DS
NDS - Retro Game Challenge

PS1 Multitap
PS1 - FF7
PS1 - FF8

Any Offers for Sega Saturn Games

Clear Cassette Cases

Make me some offers.

zychi

Banned
Have Game of Thrones Season 2 Digital Copy(says it works with itunes,vudu, ultraviolet and flixster )
Looking for $15 paypal, amazon credit, or psn card

Looking to sell my 3DS XL with many digital games (all legit purchases, of course). It's in great condition.

Here is a video of it!

Package includes:

RED 3DS XL
32 GB SD CARD
CIRCLE PAD PRO
Power cord
Red Club Nintendo little carrying bag thingy.

Retail cart:
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Retail digital:

Super Mario 3d land
New Super Mario bros 2
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Fire Emblem

Eshop digital:

Crimson Shroud
Pushmo
Crashmo
Gunman Clive
Cave Story
Mutant Mudds
ATV Wild Ride
BIT.TRIP.SAGA
Ketzal's Corridor
Sakurai Samurai
Fractured Soul
Metal Torrent
Birds and Beans

Virtual Console:

Punch Out
Kid Icarus
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX

Total cost is $605.
Selling for $350 - paypal - shipped. Or could possibly trade for an ipad.

All right, WTS:

Macbook Pro - Early 2011 - 15"

Specifications:

Intel "Quad Core i7" processor 2.2GHz
4GB of 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
128GB Crucial SSD
AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1GB
Intel HD Graphics 3000

Included:

Original packaging
Magsafe adapter (bit damaged, still works though, nothing serious)
Snow Leopard CD. (I can leave Mountain Lion installed though)

Condition:

It's as good as new. No noticeable scratches or dents, very clean. Because of the SSD which I put in a few months ago, it's lightning fast. I love this thing.

I'm selling it because I want to start PC-gaming again. It's something which could be done with this macbook in bootcamp, but I'm preparing for the next generation of games to come.

Price new was &#8364;2200. Mac2Sell says I can still get &#8364;1590 for it.

I'm asking &#8364;1200.

boiled goose

good with gravy
WTS:

The Last Story [wii] Limited edition with soundtrack CD. Complete and in great condition
Gonna offer this here before I put up on Ebay.
Offer a fair price and pay for shipping and it is yours!

Also willing to sell my Club Nintendo Pin collection. Same deal.

pm me if interested. can provide pics if requested.

vocab

WTS

I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In excellent condition. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $95 for it.

Jubs

WTS

The Last of Us - $40 shipped. Like new condition.

Includes unused on-line pass code.

Paypal and U.S. buyers only.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
WTS Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition. Nintendo Club code has been used. Includes the game, CD and book. Outside was bent from delivery (message me for a pic) and the removable paper on the back is also bent in one corner. $37 shipped

Ferny

WTS

Nike Fuelband - Awesome condition. Clean, and the band itself is in great condition with no signs of wear. Includes charger and band as well as the box. Looking for $70 shipped.

Paypal only. PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom